Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You say that but there are scenes that literally don't give you a skip option namely the scenes with the Japanese girl. Or that anal scene on the couch with the daughter where's she's literally asleep and can't consent.

I mean there's being a bad guy and being a straight up rapist. Different strokes I guess, but I just wish I could avoid all that since the scenes that don't have that stuff are still pretty good. Instead we barely get any choice options and when we do it effectively is:
Do the Thing?
Yes
YEEEESSSS (but worse)
The dev adds skip options for the more extreme stuff, and the trap content, so, I dunno what you want.
The Asian girl, she was getting wet with the MC's advances, so there's that.
Hailey on the couch, let's face it, she was loving the carrot up her ass and Riley having a play with her in the bath, and she went to sleep with the MC and rubbing her ass against his dick etc, did the MC take advantage of the situation ? sure, but some anal was in the cards either way.
The developer could have just added no skips to to the game, but he added them for the more extreme stuff.
TBH, if you are upset by the things that aren't skippable, then you might want to think about playing something else which more suits your needs.
Good luck.

Dredd_F4n

Oct 24, 2022
LOL.
That's like saying, if I like watching lesbian content, I must be a lesbian, just because you like watching some content doesn't mean your sexuality automatically changes, it's called fantasy/kinks, it's pretty rude of you to just call people gay because of the content they like to watch.
The dev hasn't focused everything on Riley, there has been content with the whole cast (mommy/daughter/pam) last update had most content.
I think you just see it as more focused on him because it's the content you may not like, which is fine, you either like it or you don't.
You have the option to skip the Riley scenes, but just keep in mind, not every update will have all the content you specifically like, it's just the way it is.
If your " fantasy/kinks" ,as you called them, are gay content then by definition, you are gay. which is totally fine, nothing wrong with that.
My point was that, at least in this forum, it seems that a lot of players are calling for even more Riley content and i wanted to ask for more of the other characters rather.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If your " fantasy/kinks" ,as you called them, are gay content then by definition, you are gay. which is totally fine, nothing wrong with that.
My point was that, at least in this forum, it seems that a lot of players are calling for even more Riley content and i wanted to ask for more of the other characters rather.
Not sure what fantasy world you live in, but watching something does not change your sexuality.
I play FPS games, does that mean I want to go out and shoot people ? No.
I like sci-fi movies, does that make me an astronaut ? No.
There's a bazillion other analogies that could be used as well, so don't be ridiculous.
If you feel that way, that's clearly a you problem.
I'm done trying to explain reality to you, lol, good luck.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Sexually or attracted exclusively to people of one's own sex or gender (used especially of a man).
This would be the "by definition", watching some trap shit and still going on with your day being "not gay" would still be far from this. Wathing some cartoon shit and having actual gay sex are 2 very different things, not to mention people can be attracted to both sex or gender w/e they call it in 2023.
Also, i've played Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, so i'm a lawyer now.
I'm with you with less trap content tho, i'm not into that either.

Dec 3, 2020
"I want to play a game with the most extreme content... but, can you censor it for me?"

Your moral-line-in-the-sand is not for the dev to cater to, or more specifically, decipher. Either, go for the ride or don't.

I think you've made it clear, this is not the game for you. Good luck on your quest!
"How dare the dev offer actual choice rather than an illusion of choice."

uncle_mole

Nov 3, 2022
I'm wondering how come so many players are cheering for more Riley scenes :unsure::cautious: is it because gays are generally more vocal about their fantasies ?
IMO, DEV should ease up on the gay/trap contents and not make it the main theme of the game...
i like the contents that are less common so a little trap is the best because is not alway the same loli we find in every copy/paste proud father games

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
i like the contents that are less common so a little trap is the best because is not alway the same loli we find in every copy/paste proud father games
That and Riley is probably the only character that fits the whole "submissive and breedable" to such a perfect extent

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
wish he would drop the whole rape and bestiality thing, hes already or soon will be under the microscope for the loli/incest content.
give us more riley, and dear god I hope that the game doesnt get abondoned before we get to fuck riley infront of his mom and sister

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to 2023, the content is avoidable, i take advantage of the option.
i remember a friend sugested futa once for me, and I was like, nah, girls with dick? not for such a alpha straight male like me, and well, shit, here I am, had tried pretty much most tag there is to see(like some unusual things now), its a way of no return

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i remember a friend sugested futa once for me, and I was like, nah, girls with dick? not for such a alpha straight male like me, and well, shit, here I am, had tried pretty much most tag there is to see(like some unusual things now), its a way of no return
Well given the fact that 99.9% of traps look like masculine guys, or butch lesbians, it's understandable, this game is the exception.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
The problem with these games is the so called "FUTA" content all uses nice looking female assets with a dick attached. Make them look more realistic, use a male asset and see how much you like it then. It's so unrealistic it's ridiculous. BUT... it is fiction I suppose...
"Real" futas are beautiful fairytale creatures that are too pure to exist in reality.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
I am not fond of Hunter stuff, I prefer Riley.
Not quite sure where the author wants to get with the bestiality, I mean I am not against it but there it looks like forced content, not smoothly introduced into the story...
The rest of the update is so good, I very like it :p

Reactions: TheLeftHand

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I am not fond of Hunter stuff, I prefer Riley.
Not quite sure where the author wants to get with the bestiality, I mean I am not against it but there it looks like forced content, not smoothly introduced into the story...
The rest of the update is so good, I very like it :p
The Doggo content is optional, as I presume any bestiality will be, and so far Hunter has only been with a girl, so I suspect any of his content with MC/Riley will also be optional.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's what the quotes are for (y). I'm hoping we end up with some really wild gene modding shit so a real girl can have a dick for a while before I'm too old for it to matter. Yes, I realize how goddamn crazy that sounds.
You're never to old for it to matter, it's your own dick that suffers from age not anyone elses :p

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Gene mods will likely be able to flip gonads and allow testes to make estrogen or ovaries to make testosterone; that would let a body develop naturally as the opposite gender as at birth with the exception of the genitals. An already-female body growing a penis would be more of a challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes