RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
And is she going to be the main antagonist, a love interest, or is she his estranged daughter?
Why not all three at once? Who better as the main antagonist to MC than his own flesh and blood? And what better way to end such a family feud than finally given the daughter the attention and affection she deserves? [Well, or fuck her into submission.]

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: wiseold6996

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
she is feeding him horse semen?
At least that's the implication so far, "special milkshake" that tastes funny from Pam early game, and given Pam's seeming need to be in control, makes sense.
Could just be a curveball, but it seems logical to me.

Reactions: pgm_01

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'm wondering how come so many players are cheering for more Riley scenes :unsure::cautious: is it because gays are generally more vocal about their fantasies ?
IMO, DEV should ease up on the gay/trap contents and not make it the main theme of the game...
LOL.
That's like saying, if I like watching lesbian content, I must be a lesbian, just because you like watching some content doesn't mean your sexuality automatically changes, it's called fantasy/kinks, it's pretty rude of you to just call people gay because of the content they like to watch.
The dev hasn't focused everything on Riley, there has been content with the whole cast (mommy/daughter/pam) last update had most content.
I think you just see it as more focused on him because it's the content you may not like, which is fine, you either like it or you don't.
You have the option to skip the Riley scenes, but just keep in mind, not every update will have all the content you specifically like, it's just the way it is.

Last edited:

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
LOL.
That's like saying, if I like watching lesbian content, I must be a lesbian, just because you like watching some content doesn't mean your sexuality automatically changes, it's called fantasy/kinks, it's pretty rude of you to just call people gay because of the content they like to watch.
The dev hasn't focused everything on Riley, there has been content with the whole cast (mommy/daughter/pam) last update had most content.
I think you just see it as more focused on him because it's the content you may not like, which is fine, you either like it or you don't.
You have the option to skip the Riley scenes, but just keep in mind, not every update will have all the content you specifically like, it's just the way it is.
No need to be this correct. The simpler response to why we like the content is *ahem* "Cuz it's so fucking good"

Dec 3, 2020
Decent game so far, but my god...I wish there were a way to avoid all the rapey scenes. I swear its like there's zero agency here and I'm forced to witness the MC being a complete POS doing terrible things to people. I wish there was a "consent mod" that just lets you skip all the really gross scenes and played like a normal VN.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Decent game so far, but my god...I wish there were a way to avoid all the rapey scenes. I swear its like there's zero agency here and I'm forced to witness the MC being a complete POS doing terrible things to people. I wish there was a "consent mod" that just lets you skip all the really gross scenes and played like a normal VN.
But He's the Bad Guy?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You know, if only there were choice buttons in the game to skip those scenes :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ru1n and Dylan741

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah, I know the concept is alien to some people, or maybe they're just complaining cos the content is in the game despite it being skippable, how dare the dev add the content they want to in their game, sheesh :ROFLMAO:
YOu can't reason with logic like that, either ignore or just meme around :D

Dec 3, 2020
You know, if only there were choice buttons in the game to skip those scenes :)
You say that but there are scenes that literally don't give you a skip option namely the scenes with the Japanese girl. Or that anal scene on the couch with the daughter where's she's literally asleep and can't consent.
But He's the Bad Guy?
I mean there's being a bad guy and being a straight up rapist. Different strokes I guess, but I just wish I could avoid all that since the scenes that don't have that stuff are still pretty good. Instead we barely get any choice options and when we do it effectively is:
Do the Thing?
Yes
YEEEESSSS (but worse)

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
"I want to play a game with the most extreme content... but, can you censor it for me?"

Your moral-line-in-the-sand is not for the dev to cater to, or more specifically, decipher. Either, go for the ride or don't.

I think you've made it clear, this is not the game for you. Good luck on your quest!

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes