Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
What is this waste of time supposed to be about?? View attachment 2537174
I guess that is that really rare thing these days called "character development", where you know about somenone, their reasons, tastes, personality etc. Actually is what makes this game so good, games these days you just show them you horse cock upgrade your affection points and done lets fuck

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
What horse? The game shows quite clearly that only need a bucket of sperm from a horse, but why the hell is it necessary, it is not said, because the game ends there. (I messed up, I apologize for the post in French)
Remember the "Special Milkshake" that Pam gives Riley (that tastes funny), when Riley first visits Pam in the game ? ;)
That's what the horse scene is in reference of.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Remember the "Special Milkshake" that Pam gives Riley (that tastes funny), when Riley first visits Pam in the game ? ;)
That's what the horse scene is in reference of.
So Pam is a perv and I wonder what her game is. I wonder if she's really a dom... Riley does seem to be quite impressionable, seeing as how the mc is leading him in a certain direction. So it seems like he'd do what Pam wanted without too much of a fuss. Of course, I'm not sure what making Riley drink cum is going to do for her, unless she's secretly a futanari or a trap herself. Seems like Riley is going to get what's cumming to him :)

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So Pam is a perv and I wonder what her game is. I wonder if she's really a dom... Riley does seem to be quite impressionable, seeing as how the mc is leading him in a certain direction. So it seems like he'd do what Pam wanted without too much of a fuss. Of course, I'm not sure what making Riley drink cum is going to do for her, unless she's secretly a futanari or a trap herself. Seems like Riley is going to get what's cumming to him :)
Well in the most recent update, you can tell she is definitely not a Futa, what her end game is though, who knows, or why she is feeding him horse jizz, lol.
Though TBH he seems to be more interested in someone elses, lol

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Ryley Is learning a new family tradition for both he and his sister to partake in.

Learning to take it up the Butt with the Family Mut.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Well in the most recent update, you can tell she is definitely not a Futa, what her end game is though, who knows, or why she is feeding him horse jizz, lol.
Though TBH he seems to be more interested in someone elses, lol
i guess, just a kind of sadist, just happy to see riley drink the jizz and dont realize the what the hell is it, and maybe go corrupting riley to do more stuff

Reactions: Mudathir

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I don't think she has an end game. What I wonder, is she the "pink haired bitch" that got the MC fired from his job? And is she going to be the main antagonist, a love interest, or is she his estranged daughter?

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes