longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
First screenshot was creepy looking enough for me to give this a shot... plus being the bad guy is always fun.

I like the vibe of it, but some of the models are a bit iffy.

Daughter has really weirdly chunky thighs... her top half looks alright but it's like Nicky Minaj downstairs or something:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure what the unpleasantly thicc Asian girl's face reminds me of, I thought it might have been Avatar but maybe not, something more recent...

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
First screenshot was creepy looking enough for me to give this a shot... plus being the bad guy is always fun.

Daughter has really weirdly chunky thighs... her top half looks alright but it's like Nicky Minaj downstairs or something:
Too many Krabby Patties.

epx

Aug 24, 2021

Not sure what the unpleasantly thicc Asian girl's face reminds me of, I thought it might have been Avatar but maybe not, something more recent...

You'd be surprised to know that in some Latin American countries there are women who have this type of body, naturally, not through surgery. Some time ago I thought that this was not possible, that it was "unnatural" but the world is big, and I was wrong because for example, women in Brazil usually have a little more "volume" than the average woman in the world, and that is because in that country there are also people of African race, and we all know how the proportions of African women tend to be, adding to that the proportions of the Latin woman.

That said, you can search the internet and see that Brazilian women typically have a body with larger proportions than normal, and that in some cases are seen in people not older than age. In videos of the beaches of Brazil, you can see it better.

Of course, it is not in all cases, but you can see women with such proportions.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well, I hope it's not one of those games that gets updated once every millennium. Because I love this whole groping and teasing thing. I wish all the best to the developer.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Think audio/b349.mp4 need to be audio/b349.pm3 ...

otherwise always very interesting and it's always too short, we always want more!
Keep the good work ! (y)

Last edited:

Cshep26

Aug 22, 2017
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.015] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 149 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 115 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 149 MB:

Reactions: Alteni

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well either way I just edited the script file instead which was quicker and faster then trying to convert it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i just finished and my first thought was, did Kratos really decide to reincarnate into a regular human? :ROFLMAO: I'm kidding mostly. Also Riley looked way too cute.

Oliver though might as well have stamped "please, fuck my family!!!" on his forehead. The game title was really fitting because this guy basically handed it all to the MC. The woman from the screenshot didn't disappoint. Alice cakes were delicious. Hell, the picture doesn't do them justice! Hailey was alright. She's an "innocent" pervert. Hina is hot. She seems to be leaning into more of a submissive thing.

For the kitchen thing at the end, I was hoping he would go for Alice as well in that dress of her's but he ended at Hailey only, sadly. For now i would say Alice is my favorite. Her body type is right up my alley. I'm definitely looking forward to what's going to happen next in this game.

Ji-sooh

Nov 1, 2019
The characters have nice thighs but the game is just werid. Hope it gets better with future updates through and hopefully we can see Hailey grow

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes