Portugal

Nov 17, 2021
As I said, earlier, i'm here for the stunning round blushing mother. Maybe, more 2 or 3 friend couples, with the same southern moral blushing concerning the female characters. Yes, a question of sexual mindbreak. Keep high standard.

DubTru

Jan 8, 2022
Other tags aside, I didn't notice much mention of content so guess I'll give it a try and see...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.015] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 149 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 115 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.015.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
"XX" and "XY" in the Main character's mind is the funniest shit ever :KEK: :KEK:
I usually don't play games that have a creeper/sexual predator MC but i'm glad i gave this one a chance, this is gold.

Reactions: blastwave2k

rattrap13

Mar 20, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.015.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you so much I needed this.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DLGB

Traceback errors when getting to the neighbors house in the new update. Spelling error in the script file audi should be audio. Another one is when it's looking for audio/b349.mp3' when the file in question is actually MP4 and not MP3.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The new girl Hina is hot but the update itself was short and the writing/progression with the characters was not good.
The MC is definitely a creepy guy but it worked better with Hailey than it did with Hina. Hailey was interested in the perviness of the MC and went along with it and had fun doing so but with Hina, it just felt rapey.
Also, in the scene in the kitchen with Hailey, after she says she feels empty I would have moved Hailey and the MC to the couch so the MC could do a bit more with her.

Reactions: wiwem71072
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes