Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I see a mobile tag. Where is the link?
I'l be posting it as soon as its ported. The old port was linking to a different game
I'll take the response as a no. Good luck with the game anyway.
Few people asked but its sadly impossible, hes too tied into the game storyline as a trap. Not a simple matter of switching he with she

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'l be posting it as soon as its ported. The old port was linking to a different game

Few people asked but its sadly impossible, hes too tied into the game storyline as a trap. Not a simple matter of switching he with she
Was worth asking, but no worries, good luck anyway

Aug 22, 2021

But will the trap stuff be avoidable?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

You could add a trap that wouldn't look so cute as a girl and have Riley as a girl :)

• Sad
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you! :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

you could just have him transition, later.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just letting you know the mods here consider making multiple posts in a row spamming. I found this out before I knew how to use the quote button for more than one post.

Making multiple posts in a row is frowned upon here so just remember you can use the quote button multiple times and reply to several posts in one posts.

If you already knew this ignore this and just wait til a mod will combine your posts and give you a warning... heh that's how I learned:)
mods here are just trigger happy. always been massive inconvenience to me. always here to bother me but never here to help me.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes