TourUrbn

Dec 29, 2020
I'm so confused, is the game called "But I'm the bad guy" or "The Higher Society" or something like that? Every time I try downloading the game it feels like it downloads a completely different game. I played the game all the way through and I didn't see either of the scenes that are shown in the images.

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I think someone also mentioned that the android version is linking them to a different game. I thought it got fixed, will check with OP

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
If the game is going to be brutality , rape of Loli and trance , then I don 't see the point of playing this game anymore .
There's no brutality, loli raping(i hope not) or trance music. The other tags sure but they wont be central to the theme of the game, more of sideline narratives but had to be included to warn people. But dont quote me on this. Even i dont know how this will play out

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
There's no brutality, loli raping(i hope not) or trance music. The other tags sure but they wont be central to the theme of the game, more of sideline narratives but had to be included to warn people. But dont quote me on this. Even i dont know how this will play out
Is there a release date for the game or is there no exact date ?

wWbcbc

Jun 21, 2020
Trance music lmao

Great starting point, models are great and it's to the point. Nice blend of tags as well, 3D traps are pretty rare and you've nailed it. I can't remember seeing a teasing scene that I like as much as the one with Hailey (though an opacity slider would really help here since her mouth is covered). If you ever need someone to do proofreading hit me up. I know it's not essential here since your English is very solid, but I'd be up for giving this game a tiny look-over if you're ever so inclined. Looking forward to see where this is going!

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah i read that new subscribestar accounts are taking some time to activate, its been about 4 weeks since i signed up there. I looked into patreon and buymeacoffee but according to their policies i'll get banned right after i release the 2nd update... Anyhow I set up a barebones discord to keep track of progress and stuff. Blossop i deleted that android link, someone else did the conversion and made a mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: perseus420

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
Yeah i read that new subscribestar accounts are taking some time to activate, its been about 4 weeks since i signed up there. I looked into patreon and buymeacoffee but according to their policies i'll get banned right after i release the 2nd update... Anyhow I set up a barebones discord to keep track of progress and stuff. Blossop i deleted that android link, someone else did the conversion and made a mistake.

how about trying to set up a itch.io they seem to have more lax rules

Reactions: Vinyard

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just took a look at it. Itchi.io has no sub service to support a new creator. Their one time purchase system could work once i have a healthy number of updates completed but thanks, i'll probably use it to market the game.
I'm okay for now, progress still going either way and subscribestar should be activated before i finish 0.02. Prologue was intentionally free to know if should go on or not.

Reactions: harmyrraa and giqui

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just saw that itchi.io do have optional donation upon download. But yeah thx Muad'ib

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Just saw that itchi.io do have optional donation upon download. But yeah thx Muad'ib
Your game is very promising, I like the physical (female) format of the characters, I'm already imagining the next characters that you will insert in the story. Every beginning is confusing, but after a while things adjust. I'm rooting for your success.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Interesting neighbours. The daughter likes things in her mouth, the son probably likes it in the ass and the mom will most likely be OK with everything as long as she gets a dick inside her. :D

But what about the dad? I would really enjoy it to turn him into a cuckhold.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes