TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Yeah i read that new subscribestar accounts are taking some time to activate, its been about 4 weeks since i signed up there. I looked into patreon and buymeacoffee but according to their policies i'll get banned right after i release the 2nd update... Anyhow I set up a barebones discord to keep track of progress and stuff. Blossop i deleted that android link, someone else did the conversion and made a mistake.

Got a message that the invite was to old. o_O

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Any plans to make the trap optional ? IE: have a female version of the character ? so you have the choice between Riley being a trap or a girl
Personally not in to Thicc girls (faces are cute, but too thicc for my liking) and the trap would be great as a girl, since they are the cutest in the game.
Thicc girls + trap is what puts me off this game

Pyjaman13

Jun 15, 2019
Story is promising, the art is cool, the caracters are very appealing... Keeping this one updated is my go !

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
... i only saw his wife and daughters. son? oO
I think they are trying to be funny since Riley looks very feminine or they didn't read at all and the trap worked.

There is literally a conversation about Riley being the man of the house one day and even that the dad should accept him the way that he is.

Reactions: Dem and F9Zoney

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Creepy ass man child: There he is. The man of the house. My right hand man and heir to the throne. Hercules himself! You know I'm just messing with you son. Pretty easy to tell unless your just holding CRTL down.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
So when will be the bestiality implemented? And if it's gonna have an effect i'd second the call for fitter Girls. (really not into fatties..... errr sorry "thicc girls")

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So when will be the bestiality implemented? And if it's gonna have an effect i'd second the call for fitter Girls. (really not into fatties..... errr sorry "thicc girls")
It will happen once the story gets there for it to make sense. I can't even tell you which update it starts but not the 1st three thats for sure, still world building. Also there will be a wide variety of girls.
To the timeline question, i don't think i answered it here or on discord but the prologue took around 2.5 months at a lazy pace, i'm expecting this one to be around the same mainly due to the next three weeks being very busy with work so limited renders per day(5-10) but any free time will be put into shortening that time frame. But overall pace should pick up in a few updates once i have all assets(environments,characters) created. As i mentioned there was no real planning behind this so right now every scene and new character is created as i'm moving along.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
It will happen once the story gets there for it to make sense. I can't even tell you which update it starts but not the 1st three thats for sure, still world building. Also there will be a wide variety of girls.
To the timeline question, i don't think i answered it here or on discord but the prologue took around 2.5 months at a lazy pace, i'm expecting this one to be around the same mainly due to the next three weeks being very busy with work so limited renders per day(5-10) but any free time will be put into shortening that time frame. But overall pace should pick up in a few updates once i have all assets(environments,characters) created. As i mentioned there was no real planning behind this so right now every scene and new character is created as i'm moving along.
So, on the question of Riley ? Option to be a girl instead of trap ?

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes