Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
About tag updating Anal Sex is kind of dubious so far, the scene you mean definitely teases us with the idea of it, but the action proper might more precisely count as masturbation instead, imho. Just my two cents of opinion.
Not by tag definitions I've linked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.015] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 149 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 115 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Is there a secret to Mixdrop? I can never get the page to load to do anything. Would you be able to load on a different link, please like Nopy or Pixeldrain?

Croky000

Nov 29, 2020
Is there a secret to Mixdrop? I can never get the page to load to do anything. Would you be able to load on a different link, please like Nopy or Pixeldrain?
Touch where it says download and wait until the numbers appear in descending order, then touch again and the download start.
I use microsoft edge and everything is fine ;):unsure:(y)

Reactions: JokerLeader

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Touch where it says download and wait until the numbers appear in descending order, then touch again and the download start.
I use microsoft edge and everything is fine ;):unsure:(y)
Mixdrop can re-direct you to some dangerous websites! Sometimes it works but, most times you are in danger of Spyware and Viruses! Malwarebytes has blocked many web pages Mixdrop sends you to.

Even when it works its very slow less then 200k a second. If it works?

I hope Joker will upload to someplace else?

Reactions: DioVAnna

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well most people should already have some type of blocker so they never see the redirects there are many others that do this as well like anon.

JokerLeader will not use mega as it's a shit site and a hassle to use as the fuckers were constantly banning their accounts.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
JediMaster077

I use chrome and have no problem with the page loading. Maybe it has to do with where you are located at. Maybe the sites blocked there or something. Maybe try in chrome to right click the download and select open link in incognito window and see if that works. Other then that I have no clue.

Reactions: JediMaster077

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DLGB

You don't really need to spam the download button you just have to click the download button and watch the timer go down to 0 once it has then click the download button again and away you go.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.02.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes