mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.061v1
Mod Version: 0.8
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.061v1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

how do you get to the replay gallery? It says the mod is loaded, and it is highlighting the best choices, but I can't find any replay/gallery link.

yomigu

Mar 21, 2022
I just caught up to the game recently and it has quickly become one of my favorites. Part of that is because of how unapologetically horrible the player character can be, it's a nice change of pace from the vast majority of these games where the player is the goody two-shoes nice guy all the time. Also, as a big fan of shortstacks, this is the only game I've seen that has multiple of them. It's a shame that the beach friend you have the option to *have some fun* with is seemingly a one off character, but the new neighbor mother and daughter duo really gives me something to look forward to in the future updates. They're definitely the hottest designs in the game in my opinion and I can't wait to see more of them.

Reactions: TheBlub and Revilol
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes