Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anybody remember when this game was only kind of gay and focused on getting an mother/daughter 2 for 2 corruption special? I miss those days.
Riley's popularity aside, it still very much is. That said the hints of other more niche kinks have been indeed around since the MC visited the Greens' household for the first time. But take heart, the ladies are not going to be abandoned and if anything the dev seems to want to bring even more ladies into the rollercoaster.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
At first I was like, "Who is Oliver?" Then I remembered he's the husband, right? I'm all for the MC doing everything under the sun with Riley, but another grown man with no feminine attributes at all? Fuck no, it's not cuckolding anymore at that point, it's bara.

Dec 5, 2018
At first I was like, "Who is Oliver?" Then I remembered he's the husband, right? I'm all for the MC doing everything under the sun with Riley, but another grown man with no feminine attributes at all? Fuck no, it's not cuckolding anymore at that point, it's bara.
You're the who gets it. No femboy = too much gay.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
Whether Oliver becomes part of the MC's plans or not in a gay love interest way, which i whole heartedly doubt. We will still have an opt out choice either way.

I will always be coming back for Alice...I have a thing for voluptuous women with slightly sub par looks and desperate housewife or cuckold stories like this. So arousing. I'm firmly in the camp of Oliver being such a beta that he we thank us and enjoy watching us satisfy his wife. We shall see.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
a lot of missing tags like:
oral animated maledom corruption
For any game thread, you can report the OP (similar to how you have Report on my post here), mark "Other" in the overlay that comes up, and then say in the text box what tags you believe the game should have (or should have removed).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So DLGB is the Artist only? how many people are on this team? I thought this was a solo Dev.
I believe you had it right already: he does all of the stuff solo. I think he's just saying he's finished renders and so he just needs to tie everything up and put final touches on it. But I'm pretty sure he's still doing it all himself.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I believe you had it right already: he does all of the stuff solo. I think he's just saying he's finished renders and so he just needs to tie everything up and put final touches on it. But I'm pretty sure he's still doing it all himself.
Thanks, I see where I misread the post, where it has DLGB [date] above the first line, I read it AS the first word in the first line " will be done with renders today..."
oops, damn my bad eyes o_O

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So today is the day, right?
He should be finishing renders yesterday or today. The rest shouldn't take very long, though:

DLGB — 06/05/2024 11:58 AM
If I can finish the Alice script today, it will be smooth sailing. That's the only empty part of the script, rest is fully written, just a matter of copy paste. Those last minute dialogue fill ins are always the weakest when I replay the game. I think the entire last 2 updates were like that lol which I tried to avoid in this one. Current goal is 1-2 days to complete

So, as you can see, it sounds like he's done with renders now and is just finishing the script / coding. (Those generally take far less time than rendering, unless the developer has an exceptionally complex script — not something true with this game.) It also looks like it's taking a bit longer than he estimates. For example, the above is from 2 days ago. So he's really close, I think, but not quite done.

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
He should be finishing renders yesterday or today. The rest shouldn't take very long, though:

DLGB — 06/05/2024 11:58 AM
If I can finish the Alice script today, it will be smooth sailing. That's the only empty part of the script, rest is fully written, just a matter of copy paste. Those last minute dialogue fill ins are always the weakest when I replay the game. I think the entire last 2 updates were like that lol which I tried to avoid in this one. Current goal is 1-2 days to complete

So, as you can see, it sounds like he's done with renders now and is just finishing the script / coding. (Those generally take far less time than rendering, unless the developer has an exceptionally complex script — not something true with this game.) It also looks like it's taking a bit longer than he estimates. For example, the above is from 2 days ago. So he's really close, I think, but not quite done.
This plus whatever he's having to do in the real life as well. I'm curious on how what's going to happen next in the story

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes