ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I would like to clarify misunderstandings. When the inscription "to be Continued" appears after the scene with the beating of the MC in the stable - does this mean that the end of the current update? A strange way to complete the game by shaking somewhere in the middle to repeat the passage

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
...What? I'm guessing English isn't your first language, buddy, but I think you may need to take a bit more time to phrase that better... It doesn't make any sense.

-Mal
ok i go use translator, jeez
It’s just fucking sucks that you can’t skip the whole gay content at all.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
And that's why there's tags.
If you hate that so much but still want to play the game, you can activate skip "unseen text" in the options and skip sequences that you dislike.
Since you can rollback if you skip too much content at once, it should be fine.

As for the "To be continued". We have to deal with it in the past, with the first Alice's throat fuck scene.
Unfortunatly, as the game is still in progress... you have to cope with it.

Reactions: MalLiz and ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1 about incest tag - MC have daughter, right? will be father-daughter content, right? ok. for this i will look forward for not ditching this VN.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
whats the update on "on hold" status ? anyone have any news?
it would be sad if abounded.
not sure if theres been any update in the past week or so but i believe the devs working on a new game that will let him upload to sites like patreon since he cant make money on this game. so either this game will be fully abandoned or updated very slowly in his spare time.

it sucks bc this has happened to two other devs i know of and they fully dropped their game to work on the new one. like Earn Your Freedom dev and The Guardian dev

Reactions: a4asshole

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
??? mom with daughter in the shower with MC? - it is some sort of threesome - no incest.
or i am wrong?
doesn't threesome imply 3 people doing it? so to me it is incest, they are participating in the act, just not directly with each other but there are consent there, the mom even help the guy with the daughter several times and like the other guy said there is a scene with the brother and sister playing around.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
doesn't threesome imply 3 people doing it? so to me it is incest, they are participating in the act, just not directly with each other but there are consent there, the mom even help the guy with the daughter several times and like the other guy said there is a scene with the brother and sister playing around.
you know, testicles also participate in sexual intercourse, but they don't go into the pussy, they hang around. capisce?

human relationships are such a broad and deep topic, dude, the world ocean will seem like a small puddle in comparison =)

you can be in an incestuous relationship without having sex, that is, in a platonic romantic union, or two sisters can have sex with a common guy at the same time (threesome) without having incest between each other - one sat on the penis, the other sat on the guy's mouth, both are satisfied, but both are not friends with each other, although they love the same guy.
in the VN "Visit" the mother and aunt of the MC did not have incest between themselves - although they shared their son (nephew), being in the same harem with him. there is two incestous relationships - mom\son and aunt\nephew.
in VN "Banking on Bella" there were two sisters who competed with each other - but I'm sure sooner or later they will have threesomes with the guy they have a rivalry over.
in VN"Proud Father"we seen threesome with MC, his daughter Rebecca and MC's sis, Samantha. but Rebecca and Samantha was not in romantic relationships, there was no incest of aunt and niece.

in a harem, women can even be at odds with each other, while remaining faithful and tenderly loving their husband. but I'm talking about the eastern harems of rich people, where there were a lot of women and even needed their own internal administration.
options can always be different. but incest in general is a romantic relationship between two blood relatives. although now incest also includes relationships with adopted (STEP-) family members (oh yeah, people love incest so much that for this reason they called incest even what is not incest, *giggle*).

brother and sister from Alice's family - well, this is not incest as such. they are not in a romantic relationship with each other, they have never even kissed. although they may have sex occasionally(fooling around) and as a result there may be an inbred child.
however, in fact (i mean in our current VN) there will be no sex, the brother does not have an erection for women, alas. but maybe if there will be a platonic romantic relationship - then yes then it is incest - incest between a gay brother and sister.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MalLiz

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
you know, testicles also participate in sexual intercourse, but they don't go into the pussy, they hang around. capisce?

human relationships are such a broad and deep topic, dude, the world ocean will seem like a small puddle in comparison =)

you can be in an incestuous relationship without having sex, that is, in a platonic romantic union, or two sisters can have sex with a common guy at the same time (threesome) without having incest between each other - one sat on the penis, the other sat on the guy's mouth, both are satisfied, but both are not friends with each other, although they love the same guy.
in the VN "Visit" the mother and aunt of the MC did not have incest between themselves - although they shared their son (nephew), being in the same harem with him. there is two incestous relationships - mom\son and aunt\nephew.
in VN "Banking on Bella" there were two sisters who competed with each other - but I'm sure sooner or later they will have threesomes with the guy they have a rivalry over.
in VN"Proud Father"we seen threesome with MC, his daughter Rebecca and MC's sis, Samantha. but Rebecca and Samantha was not in romantic relationships, there was no incest of aunt and niece.

in a harem, women can even be at odds with each other, while remaining faithful and tenderly loving their husband. but I'm talking about the eastern harems of rich people, where there were a lot of women and even needed their own internal administration.
options can always be different. but incest in general is a romantic relationship between two blood relatives. although now incest also includes relationships with adopted (STEP-) family members (oh yeah, people love incest so much that for this reason they called incest even what is not incest, *giggle*).

brother and sister from Alice's family - well, this is not incest as such. they are not in a romantic relationship with each other, they have never even kissed. although they may have sex occasionally(fooling around) and as a result there may be an inbred child.
however, in fact (i mean in our current VN) there will be no sex, the brother does not have an erection for women, alas. but maybe if there will be a platonic romantic relationship - then yes then it is incest - incest between a gay brother and sister.
go read the meaning of incest, incest is a "sexual activity" between the members of the same family (direct descendants blood related), if you were arguing what that "activity" could be, that's open for interpretation i guess, if you consider it only sex or even foreplay already being incest, in my case the moment they are touching each other in a sexual way or participate in some sexual act with another it already is, since i consider that a sexual activity, but relationship like you were saying doesn't define incest, it doesn't matter at all, they could even be in love, flirting or whatever, only at the moment they do a sexual act together, it is considered incest by definition.

Last edited:
Reactions: MalLiz

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
??? mom with daughter in the shower with MC? - it is some sort of threesome - no incest.
or i am wrong?
For me because they are in a clearly sexual situation together - whether or not one of them ate the other out or not - it still is sexual and thus justifies the tag. And I know if I think that then there are gads of santimonious soap-box-ers out there who are here for raunchy lewd games with all of their personal fetishes but turn their noses up and loudly complain about any incest content :rolleyes: who would jump all over the site/dev if the tag wasn't there.

Definitely a tag that could use some distinction (Incest-mild vs. Incest-hard or something like that), but as it is I see no way the dev could have risked not including that tag. Better to have some mildly disappointed fans (who you could always appease by saying "in a later update") than to get the incest-Nazis started.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cruethehuman

Nov 4, 2017
whats the update on "on hold" status ? anyone have any news?
it would be sad if abounded.
" I think this project cannot continue. I just got shutdown a few minutes ago at my remaining support page BMAC and 2 weeks ago on Kofi. I really tried to push on and despite operating at a loss for months, I truly wanted to put the story out. But my situation today is very different than when I started. It was a hobby at first, I didn't care about the financial return for the work at that time and that's not the case right now. That being said, I will just start something safer for now. I will let you know when the new story releases. Refunds are underway for this month"

From the dev discord

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
" I think this project cannot continue. I just got shutdown a few minutes ago at my remaining support page BMAC and 2 weeks ago on Kofi. I really tried to push on and despite operating at a loss for months, I truly wanted to put the story out. But my situation today is very different than when I started. It was a hobby at first, I didn't care about the financial return for the work at that time and that's not the case right now. That being said, I will just start something safer for now. I will let you know when the new story releases. Refunds are underway for this month"

From the dev discord
Apparently not a believer in SubscribeStar? I was watching this game to see where it went, as it had a really good vibe to it's kinks. Not too interested in a "new project" that may not be completed for ~5 years, but that's me. And definitely not interested in Patreon/Steam-approved content limits.

Reactions: hawk784563

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
And definitely not interested in Patreon/Steam-approved content limits.
Agreed. Hopefully some devs out there will be braver/more creative because a handful of religious extremists should not be allowed to dictate what adults enjoy for entertainment in the privacy of their own homes (so long as nobody else is harmed in the process, of course).

C'mon devs - somebody show some backbone and don't let the $$ people force artificial constraints on the stories you want to tell bacause they abuse their position as middle-men! We all know that these sanctimonius assholes say one thing in public and then do FAR worse things in private than just creating/playing kinky lewd games. The hypocrisy is way too much for me to turn a blind eye to. Maybe all you devs should get together and start throwing your weight around as a unified bloc - if the vanilla devs stood up to defend the kinkier devs (who may feel safe now, but "First they came for the Communists...") these parasites would lose all leverage in an instant.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

From the dev discord
Maybe add the date next time, that's the "news" from two month's ago. But yes, nothing has changed since then.

Apparently not a believer in SubscribeStar? I was watching this game to see where it went, as it had a really good vibe to it's kinks. Not too interested in a "new project" that may not be completed for ~5 years, but that's me. And definitely not interested in Patreon/Steam-approved content limits.
If you would have checked earlier posts he already tried to get a subscribestar page even before bmac and kofi got closed. But after many months and multiple tries to contact them no respond and still the "proofed" status.

3.90 star(s) 114 Votes