myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One thing I did notice with Hailey are that her eye brows are messing with her skin textures for her face as they are overriding her freckled face.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
The MC not being your typical hobgoblin MC is already a plus in my books.

Not sure why so many peeps butting in and posting that a tag isn't their thing so they're leaving though. That's the point of tags. The equivalent of walking into an ice cream parlor to loudly exclaim that you do not like ice cream and will be leaving.
Very well said.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
people should be able to respectfully air their griefs. the one ones who start drama are the ones who bash said person... trust me on that!
If you hate horror movies, and decide to go see Nightmare on Elm Street, are you going to call up Wes Craven and complain about it? I mean, you'd have a better case, since at least you paid for that...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
most who look for trans and traps want versatility but should no less be optional. let's leave it at that

Last edited:

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Thx for the input and criticism especially myuhinny and yes KnuckleDragger79 discord is on its way sometime this week. The game has no payment option atm, just released it to test the waters prior to getting my subscribestar account activated.

NTR is a no, Netori is part and parcel if im getting the definition correct(stealing wives)

I will try to create options to avoid the more divisive content, Traps/Beastiality/Loli. I stress 'will try' taking away an entire scene has to be replaced elsewhere. I didnt think that far tbh but there are multiple scenarios already planned out that will complement whatever main story that exists.

+ Many characters are yet to be introduced.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Thx for the input and criticism especially myuhinny and yes KnuckleDragger79 discord is on its way sometime this week. The game has no payment option atm, just released it to test the waters prior to getting my subscribestar account activated.

NTR is a no, Netori is part and parcel if im getting the definition correct(stealing wives)

I will try to create options to avoid the more divisive content, Traps/Beastiality/Loli. I stress 'will try' taking away an entire scene has to be replaced elsewhere. I didnt think that far tbh but there are multiple scenarios already planned out that will complement whatever main story that exists.

+ Many characters are yet to be introduced.
Just one person's advice, but I haven't met the dev yet who has been able to please every person, or cater to every taste...even amongst the top 10 most popular games. If you make the game you want to make, and do it well (and the start is very promising) you will find an audience to support you. I wouldn't waste too much time trying to police your own content for others.

Best of luck with the game!

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
The MC not being your typical hobgoblin MC is already a plus in my books.

Not sure why so many peeps butting in and posting that a tag isn't their thing so they're leaving though. That's the point of tags. The equivalent of walking into an ice cream parlor to loudly exclaim that you do not like ice cream and will be leaving.
Ikr? It's crazy how it just constantly happens lol

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes