Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I still don't have ownership over the thread but here's a version with corrected grammar and minor unnoticeable changes in dialogue.

Workupload:
PC

MAC

anonfiles:
PC

MAC

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Not annual or Biannual or even quarterly that's for sure. Its hard to say with my lack of expertise working in daz. Lighting is a nightmare and caused so many delays rerendering entire scenes. In this version i had to forego quality images that could take 1-2+ hours to render each for less quality faster renders(20-30 mins). I like to believe i'm slowly getting the hang of it. I have a breather now since there's no payment available :D But i really want to get this story out just for the sheer degeneracy of it.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not annual or Biannual or even quarterly that's for sure. Its hard to say with my lack of expertise working in daz. Lighting is a nightmare and caused so many delays rerendering entire scenes. In this version i had to forego quality images that could take 1-2+ hours to render each for less quality faster renders(20-30 mins). I like to believe i'm slowly getting the hang of it. I have a breather now since there's no payment available :D But i really want to get this story out just for the sheer degeneracy of it.
What can we expect sexually with Riley and what are we talking about in regards to rape? Trans and traps are one thing... No interest in raping .

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Its no fun if you find out but he wont be in the game just to talk to him
I hope for versatility. I don't know if you saw my comment but people who seek trans and traps out usually want versatility in regards to sex... I'll get bored otherwise.

brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
It's a great start. I'm really interested in seeing where this goes. The only issue I see is some of the dialogue is under the wrong name, so you might want to double check it.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I feel like I was watching that scene in Cape Fear between Robert De Niro and Juliette Lewis again. Cigars and all!

Reactions: dmmt

coolboy30

Mar 12, 2019
For some reason I feel like if I play this the FBI is gona put me on a watchlist........ahhh who am I kidding with the amount of stuff I have played through the years this is considered normal :D
Now u really made me curious. Can i know some other games u have played? (purely for research purposes)

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, it's a promising start, I think.

Looking at the characters, Oliver looks... weird. But the rest of his family seems alright. Hailey is super cute, and I'm curious to learn more about Riley.

The script has been proofread, but only a little. There are still plenty of times the word 'I' and names are not capitalized, including the Morrison family name. A few lines still miss a period at the end. And a few spoken lines are still labeled with the wrong name, I think.

On a less objective note, the MC might be a bit too much for me. I was pretty okay with his behavior until he outright started groping Hailey, and essentially preparing her for anal, right on day one. Like, dude, slow down. Anything can happen with enough buildup, but MC is trying to go for some sort of speed record here. Anyway, that's just my opinion. You do what you feel is right, Mr/Ms Dev.

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
Its no fun if you find out but he wont be in the game just to talk to him
I'm bi so it's good to me, but some straight dudes will get their panties in a twist over it, if you're in this for money might want to make it optional, if not I'll enjoy the ride.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingkyrule
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes