dmmt

May 8, 2020
I'm bi so it's good to me, but some straight dudes will get their panties in a twist over it, if you're in this for money might want to make it optional, if not I'll enjoy the ride.

yeah, this. I know trans/traps exist and I got no quarrels there. But it ant for me. Not IRL, and not in a game. For the sake of making your game appeal to a broader audience (and thereby increase your pool of potential supports/donors), make the traps content avoidable/optional.

Last edited:

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Looks like it could be good but that "Trap" tag... And from what I'm reading in the thread you can't avoid they gay content so I'm gonna have to just dodge the entire game.

• Angry
Reactions: Werner von Hass

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Well, it's a promising start, I think.

Looking at the characters, Oliver looks... weird. But the rest of his family seems alright. Hailey is super cute, and I'm curious to learn more about Riley.

The script has been proofread, but only a little. There are still plenty of times the word 'I' and names are not capitalized, including the Morrison family name. A few lines still miss a period at the end. And a few spoken lines are still labeled with the wrong name, I think.

On a less objective note, the MC might be a bit too much for me. I was pretty okay with his behavior until he outright started groping Hailey, and essentially preparing her for anal, right on day one. Like, dude, slow down. Anything can happen with enough buildup, but MC is trying to go for some sort of speed record here. Anyway, that's just my opinion. You do what you feel is right, Mr/Ms Dev.
cmon ! he's the good guy. MC had
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Melmoth99

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Am I delusional or are all the Android links incorrect? It has the correct title but when you install it, it is of another game called "The Higher Society".

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have no problem with traps especially when they look like Riley and maybe the bestiality will be more then just a dog maybe the MC will get a horse as well.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I still don't have ownership over the thread but here's a version with corrected grammar and minor unnoticeable changes in dialogue.

Workupload:
PC
Workupload
MAC
Workupload

anonfiles:
PC

MAC
Shoot, ran out of likes/reactions for the day. But that's nice of you to take the time to do those :).
I already played through it but I still appreciate the gesture personally ^^.

EDIT: They just refreshed so imma give them now yay~! c:

Last edited:

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
cmon ! he's the good guy. MC had

Melmoth99
Yeah exactly that's how I interpreted it tbh in terms of if it was good pacing or not for me. Like, speed records in VN would be games like "23 girls" vs this there's quite a bit of dialogue before anything happens. Of course it certainly ain't the slowest of burns but with the general vibe of both characters it made a lot of sense imo. And that is within the expected level of realism of these worlds.

Just like for him in the middle of the night doing stuff with her in front of the house. It's a calm neighborhood and they are mostly in the dark by a tree and he's just crouched in front of her, and the things he does are not something you can see clearly from another home with that kind of lighting. If anyone is looking outside at all that is since it a very calm neighborhood in a pretty small town from what I understand. Those elements made it make sense for me and didn't make it feel rushed. I mean, he doesn't even do any penetration or etc, he even gives her "homework" instead of jumping her with his 12 foot cock.

Also from what is said in the intro about what he's guilty of and the development of his character through his thoughts, you can see the kind of person he his and all this falls in line with it I'd say. He's a horndog but a calculating one that thinks before acting...most of the time at least. The man has a plan clearly hehe~

And like you said yourself DLGB, it's not like she showed any sign of not wanting anything to do with him and instead we see her thoughts she has and faces she makes around him and his actions, she's pervy and she wants the megadong. And the MC knows and takes the time to "nurture" her and her tendencies :sneaky:. The dynamic is freaking great tbh. Make me think of DDLG/CGLG dynamics and I am all about it~

--------------

Yeah I didn't think the beard looked bad, in fact it wasa nice change of looks for an MC compared to the run of the mill ones. Of course anything can be improved upon and I would never complain about improvements but that one is fine by me. And LOL yeah that too, it makes sense he didn't have much time lately to take care of himself. He's basically "on the run" so haha...

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I hope that if the girlyboy has some kind of bond with the MC it is only optional. I would not bother if they include it in the game as long as they do not force me to play it is part.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
the daughter is big cute. her shape is a bit ridiculous but gives me elin vibes which make pp hard. the "boy" is basically a loli model larping as a shota trap. could be worse

coolboy30

Mar 12, 2019
DLGB Hello sir. Loving the game. Cant wait for next update. The bestiality tag got me concerned (i dont mind it tbh). Its just will we have a intercourse with an animal or make the animal intercourse with one of the girl? Anyways as i mentioned before cant wait for next update. (EST Date pls) :)

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
DLGB good job with the game mate, really good introduction, and riley and hailey are soo adoreble and cute, and the MiLF is not bad indeed, can not wait for ntr on Oliver, love to breaking his cuck face and corrupt his whole family, keep the good work
Yes! The idea of corrupting his family either in his face or under his dopey nose (or both :devilish:), is quite exciting hehehe~

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Android link needs to be updated the links are for other game called "The Higher Society"

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes