blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
tags are wrong here.
Trap or futa is someone who is in wrong body - so a female with a dick for example. But Riley even tells that there is a women he loves - so he is straight and NOT a trap, shemale or futa or how you want to call it. This is PURE gay/bi content.

EDIT:
And given the fact that you are playing a male character, who interacts with another male - it's gay (YES - GAY - as Riley is feeling male - and not female)
It's just ridiculous how the developer is trying to hide behind "trap" tag. This is everything else rather than trap - just saying
Literally nothing you said is correct.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
For everyone complaining about the update ... get over it. Are you paying for it? How are you supporting the development and/or the developer? I'm sure that constructive criticism is welcome, but your outright complaining for something you have no stake in is just a bunch of pathetic whining.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
totally disappointed in this update, not because of the gay but because of the little content
Apparently this update was only for the traplovers, and I try my best not to dislike those people, but if it's at the cost of taking away straight content then I'm going to have to...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
For everyone complaining about the update ... get over it. Are you paying for it? How are you supporting the development and/or the developer? I'm sure that constructive criticism is welcome, but your outright complaining for something you have no stake in is just a bunch of pathetic whining.
If the developers didn't care about the opinion of us poor people who download their games they would directly block him on this page

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hmmmm, maybe I can clarify a bit this, since I'm gay. That Riley character, is futa? M->F trans? a sissy guy? I won't download the game to find out since is a no-no for me.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hmmmm, maybe I can clarify a bit this, since I'm gay. That Riley character, is futa? M->F trans? a sissy guy? I won't download the game to find out since is a no-no for me.
Riley is a guy, but is rather feminine in appearance and in some behaviors. With the latest update, it has become apparent that he is at the very least bi, if not gay, though the only man he appears to be interested in is the MC. He's basically a proto-trap.

He is not futa (person with physical characteristics of both men and women, i.e. dick + pussy). He hasn't shown any inclination toward a female gender identity, so he's probably not trans.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Riley is a guy, but is rather feminine in appearance and in some behaviors. With the latest update, it has become apparent that he is at the very least bi, if not gay, though the only man he appears to be interested in is the MC. He's basically a proto-trap.

He is not futa (person with physical characteristics of both men and women, i.e. dick + pussy). He hasn't shown any inclination toward a female gender identity, so he's probably not trans.
If he's not a MtF trans, or futa, by the rules of the site, maybe you should report the thread to get the gay tag.

But I assure you guys, I don't think many gay guys will come over to a game with mostly hetero content for the gay tag, especially if Riley is what you say it is. I hope the dev knows what he's doing, because the hetero crowd doesn't seem to appreciate the character, and I don't think gays will start playing this for him.

I wouldn't do it, I don't like feminine guys.

Feb 17, 2022
Fuck! That shower scene with Riley super fucking hot!

Can't wait for the extended part in the next update.

As far as what Riley should be identified as I would say trap is the correct term. He is a boy but prefers to look very feminine and is most definately interested in what the MC is packing. I would say totally gay but coming from a religious family theres most likely immense amounts of shame he is feeling about liking the MC's dick and from what weve seen so far he isn't getting excited about Pam as a sexual interest but thinks it's what he's "supposed" to be interested in.

Last edited:

LsDx2

Apr 13, 2022
Then you are the one with the problem, since you are on a website that promotes and spreads pirated content...
Now, if this is still nonsense for you, then very well, since anyone here can say what they think is appropriate about these games, since if only people who pay can comment on them, this website would be paid.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes