ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The shower scene with Riley was very hot, I like that it wasn't so rapey like last update with the girl at the beach. That felt a bit much, I like that this was a "teaching" moment and not MC shoving Riley against the wall and ass raping him. It's like MC is trying to put gay thoughts in Riley's head or help Riley realize that he's gay/bi. I like the little "Boop" moment at the end. Especially kuz MC said "it wasn't gay unless the tips touch".

1659595076684.png

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The very long and drawn out unavoidable and unskippable gay scene at the end effectively ended my interest in this game. I specifically selected the dialogue choice to avoid the scene and then it made me go through it anyway. I clicked the actual Renpy skip button multiple times but it would not allow me to skip it. The content disgusted me so much and went on and on for soooooo long that I just clicked as fast I could while trying to partially look away from the screen. I clicked so many times that my hand got uncomfortably tired to the point where I had to switch hands and then clicked so many times with my other hand that it got too tired to keep clicking too and yet the extremely unwanted gay scene was still going on! And it was getting even more unwanted!

And then after all that, the game abruptly ended while still within that scene and I ended up on the main menu screen, which means that the next time this game updates that I will not be able to start at the end of this current version, but will instead need to go through that lengthy awful scene all over again just to reach the new content! That most certainly is NOT going to happen, which means that I will probably never play this game again. That is very unfortunate because I really liked the earlier scene with Lia and wanted to see more like that. Oh, well.

I have nothing against having gay content in games. It isn't for me but obviously everyone likes different things, but please make it avoidable!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The very long and drawn out unavoidable and unskippable gay scene at the end effectively ended my interest in this game. I specifically selected the dialogue choice to avoid the scene and then it made me go through it anyway. I clicked the actual Renpy skip button multiple times but it would not allow me to skip it. The content disgusted me so much and went on and on for soooooo long that I just clicked as fast I could while trying to partially look away from the screen. I clicked so many times that my hand got uncomfortably tired to the point where I had to switch hands and then clicked so many times with my other hand that it got too tired to keep clicking too and yet the extremely unwanted gay scene was still going on! And it was getting even more unwanted!

And then after all that, the game abruptly ended while still within that scene and I ended up on the main menu screen, which means that the next time this game updates that I will not be able to start at the end of this current version, but will instead need to go through that lengthy awful scene all over again just to reach the new content! That most certainly is NOT going to happen, which means that I will probably never play this game again. That is very unfortunate because I really liked the earlier scene with Lia and wanted to see more like that. Oh, well.
No, you literally did it wrong, if you choose the "I'm in here (Skip Riley Scene)" MC tells riley to wait til MC is done with his shower and the update ends.

1659595549424.png

Last edited:

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018

...but it was very avoidable and very skippable. It was telegraphed with everything but a goddamn neon sign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
totally disappointed in this update, not because of the gay but because of the little content
true, if you're not into the Riley plot, it does feel short. MC saves the fam from the burglar, then takes a shower with Riley > end. I could have waited a bit to have some more content. but I'm happy with what we got kuz the Riley scenes are a bit far and between especially compared to Hailey.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I don't know what's the point (in the game) of the neighbour´s sissy son/trap, that would make MC gay if he were into that, and there is no gay tag.
Ummm... No, if the MC is into the daughter & wife as well as the trap son then that would make the MC bisexual at most. Gay men wouldn't be into the wife or daughter. It's certainly clear by now (version 0.039) that the MC is indeed into women and that he's treating the Trap/son as a female (depending on the options you choose I suppose?).

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The very long and drawn out unavoidable and unskippable gay scene at the end effectively ended my interest in this game. I specifically selected the dialogue choice to avoid the scene and then it made me go through it anyway.
What are you talking about? If you select the option labeled "I'm in here(Skip Riley Scene)" you don't see any male on trap content, the worst thing you get is Riley expressing his disappointment (Aww) and then end scene on to the main menu.

If you specifically selected anything else, then well, you choose to enjoy the scene.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
.... and we can close this discussion ... the game FINALLY got the gay tag applied (as it should be).
Now we have to wait for the xent update(s) and see whether the game gets back on track or not .....

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
.... and we can close this discussion ... the game FINALLY got the gay tag applied (as it should be).
Now we have to wait for the xent update(s) and see whether the game gets back on track or not .....
It got added within a hour of me asking for it, the discussion probably could have ended much sooner. I just wonder if other characters are going to get "specials."

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It got added within a hour of me asking for it, the discussion probably could have ended much sooner.
indeed.
I just wondered about those, who argumented like "if the gay tag would be there, it would scare people away" - and my thoughts were "EXACTLY that's what tags are intended for-> to tell people content they DONT like same as to find content they like.
Tags are not for promote the "good stuff" and leave out the worse just to attract people, tags have to be brutal honest to make players being able to decide whether a game could be for them or not BEFORE they download it.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
indeed.
I just wondered about those, who argumented like "if the gay tag would be there, it would scare people away" - and my thoughts were "EXACTLY that's what tags are intended for-> to tell people content they DONT like same as to find content they like.
Tags are not for promote the "good stuff" and leave out the worse just to attract people, tags have to be brutal honest to make players being able to decide whether a game could be for them or not BEFORE they donload it.
I mean if they think the dev meant for this game to have a mass appeal I want what they are smoking, because that just isn't this game. Not to shit on it or anything, I enjoy a lot of it, but thats clearly just not what the creator had in mind, so seems like a poor argumeent

Reactions: Maverick1965

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
This update was short but some parts fired my imagination. Alice was apparently aroused by experiencing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and seeing her in that negligee got me kind of worked up. I would really like for the developer to have her get up because SHE can't sleep and have the MC console her by reenacting the event; "you mean he was trying to do THIS?" ... you know, to help her deal with it and then have it lead to something because that woman is so smoking hot it's driving me crazy.

Reactions: CircaAD
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes