Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
1682578992015.png

Overview:
The second game of the state-changing and atrocious erotic boss battle action game!
(Even though this is the second installment, the setting and the main character are different from the previous game,
so there is no problem to play only this game!)

A huge floating island appears far above the kingdom… Investigate the “Demon Stone Continent”!
However, for some reason, only “perverts” with special proclivities gather on the Demon Stone Continent…?
Anyway, they are interfering with the investigation, so get rid of these “perverts”!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-02
Release Date: 2023-04-26
Developer: Ende AA
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Kageto25.jpg Kageto07.jpg Kageto05.jpg Kageto11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

eric224

Aug 17, 2017
Attached is the save. Put it in GAME_BUZAMA2/Resources/save folder
You can talk to the NPC in the middle to see the erotic bad endings but there's also in erotic attacks during fights so you may just want to play fights manually and lose to see more

May 24, 2020
It's very easy to notice, why this game not appealing. There is a lot of scenes, which players might not like at all, and even if he see something that he likes, it will be only 1 CG/animation. Personally for me, i dont find ANY scenes being somewhat fapable. Even if i didnt saw women for 10000 years, i still can recognize what is good to fap and what is big nono

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
What does Buzama even mean anyway? I've seen that term used a lot in sites like Pixiv
According to jisho.org, it describes something along the lines of: "unsightly, ungraceful, clumsy, awkward, unpresentable, unshapely, ungainly, uncouth, untidy". And just in case you're wondering about Henka, that means change.

Which... makes the name sound weird cuz if I had to do a 1 min translation, it'll be like: "Disgrace: Change and Filth Frontier"?
not an actual translator don't quote me

At least it gives an idea on what the game is about I guess?
someone more up-hand than me please correct me

Barbe34

Dec 16, 2019
When I press F1, nothing happen and I can't change the langage to english. Someone help me pls

Cyansky1

Feb 28, 2023
This game and the one that came before it are so weird. I don't mean because of the weird content. What I find especially weird is how drastically varied all of the content is. I guess transformation and hypnosis is a recurring theme, but still. Some of the stuff is palatable, other stuff is just gross. What's weirder is how this developer is made a decent action game and stuffed all of this content into it.

Deros102!!!

Jun 10, 2021
Can someone please help me I have the error 0xc000007b on this game and tried everything to fix it.
My PC runs on Windows 11 and runs on 64 bit with x64.
Installed the Microsoft visual c ++Redistributable all in one pack,
downloaded several dll files whitch should fix it and put them in the right folder c/ windows/syswow64 and or system32.
Every turtorial and site i looked up sugested simular things, but none worked.

Reactions: tumamaw and aattss

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Uh, I don't think the Futa Protag tag is correct.
DLsite listed the game as having a Female and Male Protagonist, along with shota tag.
So the one with the PP is probably a dude.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Uh, I don't think the Futa Protag tag is correct.
DLsite listed the game as having a Female and Male Protagonist, along with shota tag.
So the one with the PP is probably a dude.
Before the game was released there was supposed to be an unlockable 3rd character, a futa, but not sure if she'll be added since the author is already excitedly working on the 3rd game. There's pictures of said girl if you search the game authors' timeline.

Reactions: Nessiah
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes