HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
I like the art, but unlike the first game you can't rape the enemies when you win. I don't like femdom and I'm only interested in zakos and domination loss, so even though art is better this is overally worse.

piruzin

Jan 11, 2018
You see nice characters but it was a trap all along, this is basically 99% weird shit as far as I played.

Reactions: Fdp2345

whywouldusee

Mar 27, 2020
mmmmm it seems that when I open the game it will just froze and crush, no clue why that happened, doesn't even bother to give me an error message

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Can someone please help me I have the error 0xc000007b on this game and tried everything to fix it.
My PC runs on Windows 11 and runs on 64 bit with x64.
Installed the Microsoft visual c ++Redistributable all in one pack,
downloaded several dll files whitch should fix it and put them in the right folder c/ windows/syswow64 and or system32.
Every turtorial and site i looked up sugested simular things, but none worked.
Same. I was getting the missing msvcp/msvcr errors so I tried installing the microsoft visual redistributable stuff, but that didn't change anything so I tried downloading the dll files and putting them in syswow64, but then I'd just get 0xc000007b, and uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft visual redistributable stuff still didn't fix anything.

Reactions: Lowezar

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Its a bad game. Controls seem simple but a majority of these boss fights I can't tell whats happening, either onscreen or why my character suddenly can't move, or is doing something I've never seen before and cannot replicate.

I'm getting real tired of these games thinking everything has to go ridiculously fast, while I have a boner. The two don't mix.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
I get through the first dialog when I've chosen to play as the girl, it seems to drop me into the game, but its just a white screen with a HUD. Anyone else with this problem?

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
More enemies but i feel like there is less scenes. Also i miss camera girl.

Loomer

Feb 14, 2018
Tried this game out of the fighting game interest and although it's weird the biggest offense to me is that it's lazy since the dev is retreading the same themes and even enemies from the first game. There's really nothing worthwhile here.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes