SecondBird

Oct 25, 2023
View attachment 2589558

Overview:
The second game of the state-changing and atrocious erotic boss battle action game!
(Even though this is the second installment, the setting and the main character are different from the previous game,
so there is no problem to play only this game!)

A huge floating island appears far above the kingdom… Investigate the “Demon Stone Continent”!
However, for some reason, only “perverts” with special proclivities gather on the Demon Stone Continent…?
Anyway, they are interfering with the investigation, so get rid of these “perverts”!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-02
Release Date: 2023-04-26
Developer: Ende AA
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2589549 View attachment 2589551 View attachment 2589552 View attachment 2589559
it says im missing msvcr110.dll, got any clue what that is?

JohnsonCTC

May 25, 2020
it says im missing msvcr110.dll, got any clue what that is?
Search and download this dll file and put it in your game folder, If it still gose wrong, then put this dll in to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 if you are using 64bit OS or C:\Windows\System32 for 32bit OS
Or try both

Goldias

May 18, 2022
Search and download this dll file and put it in your game folder, If it still gose wrong, then put this dll in to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 if you are using 64bit OS or C:\Windows\System32 for 32bit OS
Or try both
where is the file ?

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
It's very easy to notice, why this game not appealing. There is a lot of scenes, which players might not like at all, and even if he see something that he likes, it will be only 1 CG/animation. Personally for me, i dont find ANY scenes being somewhat fapable. Even if i didnt saw women for 10000 years, i still can recognize what is good to fap and what is big nono
I agree with you, there is almost nothing to fap me according to my tastes
Anyway, I play it because of the good fighting system it has.
I like the artist's illustrations but in my opinion there is nothing or almost nothing that I can get to work with

Reactions: Clashvenar

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
I really enjoyed it; I love games focused on boss fights. It had a good difficulty curve—nothing too insane, but not too easy either. I recommend it.

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone know any games with graphics similar to this? Also probably less extreme as well?

Mello8888

Jan 27, 2020
does anyone know where to find the new game called BUZAMA Streamers/ブザマストリーマーズ

Rak335544

Nov 14, 2022
Can anyone please make MEGA upload for BUZAMA Streamers? (I have a problem with dlsite)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes