VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
I remember when the dev said they would try to get the update out by the end of March.. :KEK:
I feel like there's a life lesson in there somewhere. Always overestimate how long a project will take? Or maybe skip the estimate and just give progress reports?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I feel like there's a life lesson in there somewhere. Always overestimate how long a project will take? Or maybe skip the estimate and just give progress reports?
Seeing the latest post on patreon it seems there are some story progress already made. According to his last online time and he said he was sick for a while, let's just hope it is not what I thinking the worst situation. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: GrogGuy

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well sorry to say this, but its no surprise that the DEV has so few patrons... no status reports, most sucessful DEVs are posting at least twice a month a dev report... here the last report was in april.

Than the DEv seems to have not really the time to work on the game... busy Job, life, whatever, than sick and so on.

Dont think that this will go far... i played the initial release, and it was awesome. Hoped that there will be a update in a acceptable time (around june-august would have been acceptable) to see if its worth it to support the DEV, but not like this... even if there was an update for now, how can i support a DEV who doesnt make status reports regulary and its only a guessing game when or even if an update is coming?

This is another dead end, shame cause the initial release was really really good and very promising.

The last status report was in April and the dev said it would take around 20-30 hours of work til its finished... so 4 month for about 30 hours work? well yeah... either it was a very bad estimate guess, or the dev isnt really working on the project anymore. i think last one... the dev hoped for more patrons after the inital release i think, and with such few patrons he doesnt want to work that much on the project anymore. But i dont think any game around here got many patrons after the initial release... they are growing over time, when a dev make good progress on a game with good quality and make good reports so patrons can trust them. Its not the case here.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
might as well put kinetic tag on this one, barely any choices and none of them mater at all, you don't have any control over MC whatsoever
but looks like it abandoned anyway, just my luck digging too deep on a search list

Reactions: echizen128

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Yeah I'd thought this would get an abandoned tag.
Shame, another game with good potential put to the trash after first release.

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes