VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Basically every single woman in this game is gorgeous and has an interesting story I want to know more about but so far I can't help but feel like so much time has been wasted on things I just don't give a shit about. The uncle is boring, I don't care about his story and the dad is a piece of shit who also occupies way too much of the story so far. There's been way too much needless drama so far and not enough getting to know the girls.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
View attachment 2241577
Why is Hannah so hostile at Junie in this scene? even Victoria
It's because she's helping the mom cook. They really don't like her cooking but they're being forced to eat her food because she is making it. It's over-dramatized, but basically I get the impression they wouldn't have to eat her cooking if Junie wasn't helping her.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
I was hoping after the initial release at least some of the bizarre questions going on with the family might come to light at least a little bit, but this update just seems to have provided more questions, even the little things like why did Victoria seem annoyed with Junie when they met and she went to shake hands, why is it such a secret that APTU is taking male students for the first time that nobody can tell MC, the Dad comes across as a complete ass as well, the family mostly seems scared of him, is he actually cheating or did he just lose his ring, however really great update, despite the time it took to come out it had a good amount of content, the story has a lot going for it and definitely seems a lot more intriguing than the usual cookie cutter stuff on here, looking forward to the next update, hopefully we get more soon.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Not as much content as I'd hoped (h-scenes wise) but at least we finally got an updated and the game is alive again, that's all that matters for now.

Edit: I just read this isn't the complete episode 2 so that's a bit of a relief. Hope there's more content in the full version, unless that ones just for sfx and whatever then shit...

Reactions: D1bacle and JjJ5

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
Not as much content as I'd hoped (h-scenes wise) but at least we finally got an updated and the game is alive again, that's all that matters for now.

Edit: I just read this isn't the complete episode 2 so that's a bit of a relief. Hope there's more content in the full version, unless that ones just for sfx and whatever then shit...
when does the full ep come out?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
while wanting for smaller tits is a sign of being a paedophile XD
Someone once told me that guys who like big tits have a mom complex. Guys who like small or no tits have a dad complex, and are secretly gay. Not sure if there is any truth to that or not. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Someone once told me that guys who like big tits have a mom complex. Guys who like small or no tits have a dad complex, and are secretly gay. Not sure if there is any truth to that or not. ;)
life is a neverending mystery...but considering that this is an incest story...the mom complex should be preferable compared to the dad complex XD

Reactions: clowns234
4.50 star(s) 38 Votes