VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
Just finish the normal version, i don't mine about incest
should i play it? is incest is original vision of the dev?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the dev of a family venture also has two very different versions: the one on patreon and the one on subscribestar, I think it's a good thing for those who don't like wincest
With Family Venture, the dev was well into the game before he had to make a non-incest version for Patreon, so I understand why that would be a complete overhaul. It was that or lose his Patreon account and a lot of subscribers. The dev for Project Myriam took the incest out completely because he didn't want to mess with having to juggle two versions. If this dev is maintaining two versions, it is a lot of work. Just saying. :)
Personally, I would be ok with or without an incest version.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Personally, I would be ok with or without an incest version.
I wouldn't have a problem if that was the original vision but as I said I don't think it's the case, I've played many games without incest but when I play a game that was obviously created with the vision of incest in its creation but thanks to patreon it was nukked I feel that i'm playing a lie, and like i said the story of this game is better with the patch

Reactions: clowns234

Jacklel

Jun 17, 2020
what a good ass game, dialogue is top tier shame its still a bit early in content but will wait to see how this goes im such a sucker for good honey select games
also helps that all the ladies are beautiful af

Last edited:

MiraiYandere

Dec 8, 2017
Links to the incest mod made by yours truly. To Install: Drop into the main folder, overwrite any files if asked.

EP2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any chance you can post the zip file of the mod here or on workupload or something? I keep getting that mcafee block webpage and disabling firewall on app is not working. If not it's okay, I can make do

Reactions: Andromodus

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
cant download patch. anonfile seems to be blocked for me and i have no idea how to fix it or wether i even want to

May 20, 2022
any chance you can post the zip file of the mod here or on workupload or something? I keep getting that mcafee block webpage and disabling firewall on app is not working. If not it's okay, I can make do
cant download patch. anonfile seems to be blocked for me and i have no idea how to fix it or wether i even want to
maybe it works from here?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Finally managed to find time to play this for the first time. Great game, but damn I hate Victoria :ROFLMAO:

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Man i have to say this is one of the better games i've played on here (and i've played a few that have a somewhat similar setting to this game) and i honestly think this dev deserves a fair few more patrons than he currently has because i would love to see this finished and not abandoned. In fact i'll be joining as a patron once my new bank card comes so keep an eye out for my name in the credits ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ewokk

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
By the way I agree on you about, Audrey forgave Victoria way too fast in the bedroom scene, she straight up gaslighted her and Audrey fell for it. But it's understandable since, Audrey kinda naive y'know.
I like audrey but she is too naive for her own good and she allows herself to be manipulated very quickly by victoria, even if you reject victoria she is already being manipulated again to have sex with her bro, Of course, I do not doubt that a part of her wants this, but still, it is very easy to manipulate,

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Just finish the normal version, i don't mine about incest
should i play it? is incest is original vision of the dev?
I think without a doubt Incest version is how dev intended game to be play and carries the story's dramatic effect on a whole different level, it feels like game's story completely constructed on that forbidden fruit itch and I'm loving it.
I wouldn't have a problem if that was the original vision but as I said I don't think it's the case, I've played many games without incest but when I play a game that was obviously created with the vision of incest in its creation but thanks to patreon it was nukked I feel that i'm playing a lie, and like i said the story of this game is better with the patch
Yeah I think that's just how Audrey is, characteristically. And It's really fine. It fits her personality and history well, she's kinda traditional, introvert and "platonically" tied to her brother. And I personally have no problem with that, its just that having a redemption against Victoria in the future, maybe with someone else's help, would be nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Think the incest patch needs a bit of work, the dialogue is confusing. To much of your mom, my parents, etc in discussions between siblings

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
Jan 23, 2021
done'st

Think the incest patch needs a bit of work, the dialogue is confusing. To much of your mom, my parents, etc in discussions between siblings
ill have a look. thought i was pretty thorough. you know where its happening?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
done'st

ill have a look. thought i was pretty thorough. you know where its happening?
The first discussion with Audrey has a few issues and when Hannah comes to call mc for dinner she says: "Anyway, your mom wants to have a family dinner."

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes