VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Man I'm really curious about what exactly happened to the family. Even the mother doesn't feel like a bad guy anymore. Just how the hell did they get here.
I hope we find out what happened between Natalie and Aedan first. It pains me to see her sad puppy expression all the time.

View attachment 2254846 View attachment 2254848
Whatever happened between Natalie and the MC seems to have happened after he carried her to her room, so it has to have happened recently. I still think the mom's a mean ol' witch personally though, even with her husband being an emotionless asshole. She's exerts her authority when he's not there but when he is there she's all submissive like a bully(The manipulative type at least) when the teacher comes around.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you bang the friend of your sister within the first day of meeting her then you have no discipline or respect. Besides, if a random woman were to come into my bathroom and lock the door I'd assumed she's trying to set me up or that she's a disease riddled whore.
I assume you are many years older that 18. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I assume you are many years older that 18. :)
Like I said, a random woman coming on to you is suspicious as f*ck. They're either an easy whore or they're planning something. It's common sense, not rocket science. Even 16yr old me knew that, although it's probably because I had to grow up faster than most.

Victoria obviously has a plan in mind, and that makes me uneasy. I also have to wonder if she knew the MC before, since she's oddly jealous around Junie for whatever reason. On another topic, the mc's character model is unique and way better looking than most other games of this type, but his body looks slightly feminine. Anyways, I wish more devs worked on making unique male MC's, this model engine(Can't think of the right term)has to have more male characters than the ones that are shown all the time. Or maybe there aren't, what do I know.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Anyways, I wish more devs worked on making unique male MC's, this model engine(Can't think of the right term)has to have more male characters than the ones that are shown all the time. Or maybe there aren't, what do I know.
There aren't that many. With Honey Select the male models are slim pickings. I also hear that it is difficult to alter the proportions of faces (and bodies too) with Honey Select. So as long as that engine is used, we are stuck with only a handful of possibilities (mostly obnoxious) when it comes to males.

I hope you realize I was only messing around for laughs with the age comments.

Enjoy life. It's fleeting.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There aren't that many. With Honey Select the male models are slim pickings. I also hear that it is difficult to alter the proportions of faces (and bodies too) with Honey Select. So as long as that engine is used, we are stuck with only a handful of possibilities (mostly obnoxious) when it comes to males.

I hope you realize I was only messing around for laughs with the age comments.

Enjoy life. It's fleeting.
For males? it's not hard...but an annoying issue, but same goes with female proportions

it's the reason why the dev of God's Call made a "femboy-looking" MC, he used a female present, then edited to look a bit more masculine

and we all know why making male characters is problematic: Not enough assets, we have like 500 different feminine hairstyle and maybe 10 that look more masculine and yet they fit better on a feminine face XD

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
Victoria caused Audrey (best friends lol) to get literally raped and then proceeded to dodge blame for it
and then suddenly they are all buddy buddy going on vacation together????????

Despite this Audrey is hard refusing to talk to MC on the other route because of a far weaker disagreement, even if its mutual she is certainly avoiding him

This is extremely inconsistent and makes no sense for the character?? The rape scene should probably just be removed or changed to be some sex act that's less severe. As it currently makes no sense with the tone of the story and makes the character interactions seem unbelievable. IMO it is really not something you can put in and then move past, that is if you are trying to make a story with a serious tone

I did the other route first though and that one felt way more reasonable

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Victoria caused Audrey (best friends lol) to get literally raped and then proceeded to dodge blame for it
and then suddenly they are all buddy buddy going on vacation together????????

Despite this Audrey is hard refusing to talk to MC on the other route because of a far weaker disagreement, even if its mutual she is certainly avoiding him

This is extremely inconsistent and makes no sense for the character?? The rape scene should probably just be removed or changed to be some sex act that's less severe. As it currently makes no sense with the tone of the story and makes the character interactions seem unbelievable. IMO it is really not something you can put in and then move past, that is if you are trying to make a story with a serious tone

I did the other route first though and that one felt way more reasonable
Meaning that the rape-route is just drama for the sake of drama...which makes it pointless, i agree ^^

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes