VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
There is a decent fix for that scene. When she gets on her knees, and her friend goads her to touch, she reaches but has second thoughts. She then puts her hand on his knee, and looks up his body to his head. She then notices the necklace, and you can give the player the chance to choose how she acts from there. Make the choice for her the hard incest route.
She'd still be raping/sexually assaulting MC. If this is going to be incest + romance, then that shouldn't be an option IMO.

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
She'd still be raping/sexually assaulting MC. If this is going to be incest + romance, then that shouldn't be an option IMO.
Ok, she just leaves. Whether or not she notices its the MC, she has to just leave. I wonder if the Dev plans to have her tell MC in the future?

Edit: Ok, don't make it the hard incest choice. Just make it whether or not she does it. This should only change the conversation in the future if she mentions it.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I will have to play the new version because i liked the game but really disliked the ending. The whole Victoria convincing Audrey to force herself into the MC was a cold water bucket into the face after the whole game

I hope the new version improves that and that the Dev doesnt use that resource in the future

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Played the revamp, much better imo. No rape by deception this time (though the whole situation is still a little scummy on Victoria's part, but not out of character). Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Glooskabe

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am playing the revamp and reach a black screen that says "Image s013_rcg not found". Dont know if the error comes from the game or the patch

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I am playing the revamp and reach a black screen that says "Image s013_rcg not found". Dont know if the error comes from the game or the patch
Oh, yeah, forgot about that. I got that too.

Edit: for easier bughunting, it's the "scene" statement just before the line from Victoria "Imagine that." (followed by "How good would that feel? Not your fingers, not a dildo. A real cock.").

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Patch is a full script replace. Meaning it will have to be updated by hand for every version.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, relpayed this game once more makes me appreciate how good the renders are done.
So with this current update the ending was changed so Audrey behaved more like her normal character and acted more "pure". Nice. Also nice to see Victorias Ahegao:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, I will miss the animations from Audrey... :cry:

I dont get why people gave Victoria so much hate. I mean its clear all she is doing it for Audrey sake. She only allowed that because she already knows that Audrey has feelings for her own brother. And with this change its more blatant.
Im pretty sure she wouldnt do it when it was a comepletty stranger anyway.

Well, with this ending I think the story will also be a complettly different one now ?
Whatever it is, I cant wait to see the future update.

PS: The sad music at the end... :cry:

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Oh, yeah, forgot about that. I got that too.

Edit: for easier bughunting, it's the "scene" statement just before the line from Victoria "Imagine that." (followed by "How good would that feel? Not your fingers, not a dildo. A real cock.").
Ah damnit, didn't catch that :( Will upload fix right away

Reactions: thegrimm

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
i must say even with the rework of the victoria scene i still have to pass.
could not stand this character from the introducion and was able to reject her there (still was wondering why the mc keeps talking with her what was already a bad sign) but the sex scene with her is just so stupid and out of place i could´t even bother reading it. forced scenes like this are a no go especially when you dont like a character (and i bet the same will happen with the blonde sister later) just add the kinetic tag and write it like you want it so people that dont like forced encounters are shure what they can expect.

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes