4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Why cant people just go with the story? So many reading so much into the story. Just enjoy it as I did and make your choices and watch where it takes you and stop all this demanding. You will get the path you choose. It is the dev's story and I hope he sticks with it.
Very good renders and models. (y) I reread the whole thing and it was worth it.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
In principle, the passage here is not necessary, you can keep all the stats of the Chicks at zero, the final will be the same. Well, maybe there won't be many naked whores.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Why cant people just go with the story? So many reading so much into the story. Just enjoy it as I did and make your choices and watch where it takes you and stop all this demanding. You will get the path you choose. It is the dev's story and I hope he sticks with it.
Very good renders and models. (y) I reread the whole thing and it was worth it.
We can go with the story but just think about it if you give us a choice then it's need to do something different if it's going to same door why give us a fucking choice ? we still go same direction same path ? just make it kinetic or cinematic make us watch.
This game stands as VN not KN so if you give players a choice it's need to go another path like MC's aunt ask MC you gonna take that offer and gonna fuck her
and Mc say "I guess i am" give us a choice like "No" maybe ?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
We can go with the story but just think about it if you give us a choice then it's need to do something different if it's going to same door why give us a fucking choice ? we still go same direction same path ? just make it kinetic or cinematic make us watch.
This game stands as VN not KN so if you give players a choice it's need to go another path like MC's aunt ask MC you gonna take that offer and gonna fuck her
and Mc say "I guess i am" give us a choice like "No" maybe ?
There are choices or have you missed them. They will lead you to the path of your choice and it is not all through the same door.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
There are choices or have you missed them. They will lead you to the path of your choice and it is not all through the same door.
just tell me 3 or 4 different scenes pls.
Or just tell me a path to avoid Trent's mother ? or don't get cucked by GF's sister ?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So it's been like what?....8 Months since last update?
I guess next update will be like 2021 - haha.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really glad to see this one back I hope the updates become more frequent. It was a good update to come back to lots going on in this needless to say next time we see the PE teacher is sure going to be interesting I hope we make a move on her like we did with Trent's mother which was another good scene :D And I've just noticed that Connie is a curvier version of Cathy from BaDIK.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Or just tell me a path to avoid Trent's mother ? or don't get cucked by GF's sister ?
Really weird way to play games. Why do you want to avoid her? She is part of the story. The problem is the story does not suit you so why are you playing it?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Really weird way to play games. Why do you want to avoid her? She is part of the story. The problem is the story does not suit you so why are you playing it?
its not the story itself that can bothers ppl. i mean magic stones, family secrets, evil organisations/bad ppl and who knows what else. the problem so far seems is being able to decide who you want to interact with. i mean Lopez is nothing more then a sex toy atm if we need her on our side we can have that by the blackmail alone doesnt mean we need to go all rapey on her. and yes the MC went in there with the intent to blackmail her and use her. luckily for him Lopez enjoys it so it's not rape but doesnt change his mind set going in. point is being able to decide who you interact with is always a big plus for these games.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
You insistently skipping the topic bro it's just a example i realy like her but there is ppl don't like her but game make everyone to go for her and don't give a shit about you like or not.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
There are two choices that do actually matter in this update: divorce yes or no and help Trent or don't help him.

But i get your point. So what about the romance/harem choice from v0.2? It obviously doesn't matter because "welcome to harem castle!!11!!", i'll bang 'em all anyway. The question is: do score/lust points even make an impact eventually...like...at all? And what about MCs behaviour? Where does this "down-on-your-knees-bitch-let-me-ravage-your-throat"-persona come from all of a sudden? Hell, in the first versions he could even defend Trents mom. Even after knowing about her liaison with John.

I was really looking forward to this update but i have to say this was quite a bummer.

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
There are two choices that do actually matter in this update: divorce yes or no and help Trent or don't help him.

But i get your point. So what about the romance/harem choice from v0.2? It obviously doesn't matter because "welcome to harem castle!!11!!", i'll bang 'em all anyway. The question is: do score/lust points even make an impact eventually...like...at all? And what about MCs behaviour? Where does this "down-on-your-knees-bitch-let-me-ravage-your-throat"-persona come from all of a sudden? Hell, in the first versions he could even defend Trents mom. Even after knowing about her liaison with John.

I was really looking forward to this update but i have to say this was quite a bummer.
You got my point bro. Which path you chose Which choice you chose it's all going same way like look WT's they write "this option give Connie +2 point" but point system totally unnecessary ...

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Looks like the points don't play any role here at all. It's a one-point game. I didn't answer a single question on the test - the teacher invites you to help. The aunt's question, "How's the night with Mom?" is negative, and the aunt immediately offers to help Mom get into her underwear again. Everybody's glasses are zero and final one. Now we got the cobblestone in the sternum. And now what? We're the alpha rooster in this chicken coop now? Are we going to fuck the whole village now? Well, then let's all: lesbians, gays, trance, goats, cows and on the list.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes