4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
screenshot0001.png
"Move on from her" means "I am fucking her right now you can't get anything from her"
screenshot0002.png
"PERSONAL" might be right but Issues part is a fucking wrong she is having so much fun for an Issue..
screenshot0003.png
Yea when she talk to us "I am sorry but i am fucking my sister right now so i guess i am Lesbian i don't need you sorry for playing with your emotions" MC gonna forgive her. :D

BULL.SHIT.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
View attachment 637942
"Move on from her" means "I am fucking her right now you can't get anything from her"
View attachment 637943
"PERSONAL" might be right but Issues part is a fucking wrong she is having so much fun for an Issue..
View attachment 637944
Yea when she talk to us "I am sorry but i am fucking my sister right now so i guess i am Lesbian i don't need you sorry for playing with your emotions" MC gonna forgive her. :D

BULL.SHIT.
A bag of strapons up their Asses and let them go to hell.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Please. You are confused. Where did I say that?
Like wise therefore you are saying "So I dont like it so everyone has to dont like it". Touché
It's not about like or not bro why u so dense... this all chat and discussion panel for person who want to make comment or write their thoughts about game and if we write it you say " i play and like you need to do it so " it's not about like or not...
It's about share your opinion about game or discuss somethings..

alconlxs

Aug 27, 2018
An excellent story and well-formed characters. Played for the first time and went straight through the whole game.
Please tell me we will have some fun with Denise, the pregnant receptionist?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Glad to see this game is still alive and kicking. Hopefully things are good on the developer’s end and we can get more frequent updates of the development progress and game releases itself. Instead of going silent for months, a simple short update message to his supporters like “still working on the game, taking care of personal stuffs at the moment” or “computer rendering slowly” would be nice to hear once a month or every other week.

A hope the story stays mostly linear with few a variations and alternate scenes and don’t lock out content.
A glowing chest, what a cliffhanger. Lot of questions needing answers to look forward to. What and who exactly is the MC and his Mother’s Family? What’s Carrie’s Plan? Also their relation to these stones. Are they descendant of witches/sorcerers or some other mythical being with special ability hidden away after a long time? If there is fantasy elements in “C-Plan” hopefully it isn’t vague about it and drags out like in games like “Primal Instinct”. Why are other people so interested with the MC’s family ancestors? Where is Carrie for that matter? Why does Elizabeth know MC’s sister, assuming they never met? What’s with the ex-girlfriend beating around the bush for breaking up with MC.

We learn Mom and Aunt Connie have a history of “experimenting” with each other, so Mom isn’t a big prude after all. Likely Aunt setting up MC to have a threesome with sisters later on and is planning and supporting MC to build a harem. Best Aunt Ever.

Scenes with Ms Lopez were hot, having MC be assertive and taking the initiative, male-dom action which worked in favor for Ms Lopez too. It would’ve been better if MC looked a little taller and had some kind of muscle mass/built body instead of looking like a scrawny middle-schooler. Nice, MC getting a little Netori action. Humiliating the dad even more. MC is even given the choice to call Ms Lopez his girlfriend. So maybe their relationship can develop beyond sex. I wonder what will Denise do or say to MC after seeing him with Ms Lopez.

I hope going after Eri the teacher for yourself instead of helping MC’s friend Trent doesn’t effect the story drastically like too many branching plots or a bad ending like what happened in “Dreams of Desire” (MC couldn’t have friend’s mom for himself, instead must help friend have sex with friend’s mom to get the good ending). Hopefully the developer deal with Trent soon by having Eri reject him, so MC pursue Eri and Ms Lopez guilt free. Was never a fan of the “help MC’s friend get laid ploy”, if MC can have the girl for himself I’m going that route.

I noticed having MC go after Eri for himself results in MC having sex with Ms Lopez without Trent knowing about it and results in us not getting the hallway sex scene with Ms Lopez. Which easily could of had an alternate scene variation where MC & Ms Lopez have quick discreet sex in the bathroom or bedroom instead of the hallway without getting caught and Trent knowing. Hopefully in future updates the developer have alternate scenes instead of locking out scenes like that.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
An excellent story and well-formed characters. Played for the first time and went straight through the whole game.
Please tell me we will have some fun with Denise, the pregnant receptionist?
Denise is definitely one of my top 5 from c-plan,hope she gets some attention next update i mean :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: genthrow

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
If the thing with Mona and her skanky sister is to open up a possible threesome scenario then it's retarded. I mean Mona cucked the MC and used him as a beard for 6 months so she could keep fucking her sister behind his back. Why would anyone want to touch either of them, unless your into getting cucked. I'd rather run the both of them over with a truck repeatedly rather than stick my dick in either of them.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
If the thing with Mona and her skanky sister is to open up a possible threesome scenario then it's retarded. I mean Mona cucked the MC and used him as a beard for 6 months so she could keep fucking her sister behind his back. Why would anyone want to touch either of them, unless your into getting cucked. I'd rather run the both of them over with a truck repeatedly rather than stick my dick in either of them.
I completely agree. She works for his aunt, a lot can be done in this regard. I would turn them into whores, but initially humiliate them like father. You can even not sleep with them yourself, let her go to the men's toilets of the college for example.)

Last edited:

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
I completely agree. She works for his aunt, a lot can be done in this regard. I would turn them into whores, but initially humiliate them like father. You can even not sleep with them yourself, let her go to the men's toilets of the college for example.)
it's better to run them both over several times with a truck.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think it could be a blackmail scenario, whatever the Aunt is up to, she could be manipulating Mona. Maybe even using your life as a bargaining chip. In the ending I got, their could be something dangerous going on to the MC's health. Your sister does not seem mean or malicious either, I wonder if like Mom in the beginning, she is under some sort of mind control. Just the way the sister/Mona thing was shown to us, it seems like it is set up to be part of a misunderstanding or twist for later.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm wondering if they happen to be distant relatives that actually know about their past but don't know they are related to the main family. (Like after learning about their past they are waiting for the last male relative to appear and they believe they should only be with him). Or this is somehow Connie's twin's (Carrie?) doing. Beacuse this explaination better be good or they are getting a round in the bdsm rooms at the club.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Game is all about threesomes it's seems ...
Mother/Aunt , Mona/Elizabeth ...
And MC's GF cucking him use him as a cover for her intimate relationship with her sister... just fuck this shit i don't want to do anything with both of them and Elizabeth asking about MC's sister kinda suspicious and if we can't avoid it either like we forced to see Elizabeth/Sis scenes too i am totally done with this game.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes