4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, I do like the game but those ambient sounds are annoying as hell and turning all the volume options all the way down doesn't affect them at all. That really needs to be changed.

Reactions: SecretDesire

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I really liked how the MC didn't have to keep quiet with Trent about the coach stripping(even if they kicked it down the road still). Trent has been nothing but a total bro and the MC doesn't owe shit to anyone about not talking. I mean Mona's sister? Who gives a fuck what she wants. Really really hope there will be an option to get some payback on both of them.

Totally digging this game. Once again, Trent is a total bro!

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I do kinda believe that Liz stole Mona from MC and hate that but would I not fuck Liz if I had the chance and maybe fuck Mona (if he hasn't already before) - get real !!!

Pussy is pussy and in these types of games I am just a man whore!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I do kinda believe that Liz stole Mona from MC and hate that but would I not fuck Liz if I had the chance and maybe fuck Mona (if he hasn't already before) - get real !!!

Pussy is pussy and in these types of games I am just a man whore!
i don't want to do anything with both of them but i can't say no to a good old revenge fuck and if i can i try to separate them.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
If storytelling and dialogues are to go with then,i think it won't feature.
It did gave some hint when mc had to choose between asian chick and Trent's whoremother but here you can pursue both by rejecting Trent's offer.
I am not concerned about Trent with Ms Eri I just want others to stay away from other side characters. Trent is a good friend I wouldn't care much about hooking him up with Ms Eri but about the other characters I am not sure..

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I just started with the prologue and reached to the scene after Trent finding out her mom with his BFF's dad. Until now, I've seen two end-of-content slides: one for the prologue and one for 0.0.1. I think they are only needed when you're playing the newest version and that is really the end of content for that version. First you read "END OF CONTENT" with colorful caps and then you realize that it's not really the end of content because it says below "v0.0.1". It kind of breaks the immersion in the story.

Otherwise, I'm having fun and I'm enjoying this game so far!

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Yes, my only fear atm is Trent's mom might not stay true to MC cock - so that would be sort of NTR
That is my fear, too. If NTR starts I'm moving on, the are other games.

The better story would be for Mrs. B to become a changed woman, becoming something she has never been before–a very devoted and faithful woman to the MC. She embraces the master/slave life, and does everything she can to please her man. That would be a great story, at least for me.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Trent's mom is just a fuck buddy, if you can call it that. She isn't a "romantic" interest, Trent himself even calls her a slut or something similar. She was banging MC's dad after all.

The only other male character that is going to get any sex content, besides MC's dad from Trent's mom that already happened, is Trent himself if MC helps him get with the teacher lady.

Reactions: Game Bond

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Good game, interesting story. But some conversations should be shorter, imho. Will follow to see how this develops.
Hopefully this game will see finish not like others....

Reactions: EthanHunt95

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is it me or is the story suddenly all over the place? I chose to cuck the father and for some reason he's a slave now, she's now a mistress, we moved into her mansion and now she gave us a sex slave that we can't have sex with :KEK:
I have no idea what is even happening anymore lol
Outside of a rap video, I've never seen so many "bitches" in my life:oops:

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I guess this is in 0.0.2 when Trent is having a breakfast with his mom. I used all three volume sliders to the left or to zero and still I'm hearing this music. When I put the music volume up I hear TWO music tracks simultaneously. Only way to get that one music track off is to mute all.

Edit: Later in the scene with Eri and Michelle, seems like a phone ringing is tied to as music instead of sound.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
i just wish that trent would also join in banging his mom. i like sharing haha
Earlier Trent expressed interest in sharing Eri with MC if you chose the right dialog choice. So that might be an option later with Eri and/or Bridgette Lopez.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
Earlier Trent expressed interest in sharing Eri with MC if you chose the right dialog choice. So that might be an option later with Eri and/or Bridgette Lopez.
yeah, i'm also on that path as well but im not that interested in Eri tbh haha

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes