4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Yes, points for character do matter - there was a check previous to make sure you had enough Connie points to see her in her room without panties - so you got a pussy shot - So yes, points will matter.
Ah yeah, that does sounds familiar. Has there been any scene besides that one though?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I could not get the preview to even run, full of bugs and problems couldn't see anything it ask me to answer questions about relationships I couldn't even see
and then nothing but errors

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I could not get the preview to even run, full of bugs and problems couldn't see anything it ask me to answer questions about relationships I couldn't even see
and then nothing but errors
I'm sorry but you have to be more specific so that we could help you.
Was it the Win-Lin, MAC, or the compressed version?
Did you overwrite the old version?
Did you change something in the game files?
Or got the download simply corrupt?
What did you try?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Ah yeah, that does sounds familiar. Has there been any scene besides that one though?
Not yet that I can recall but that isn't to say that it wont happen later - although I do recall you needed a certain level of points with mom to allow the harem flag I think

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Not yet that I can recall but that isn't to say that it wont happen later - although I do recall you needed a certain level of points with mom to allow the harem flag I think
I don't think so. The walkthrough says (Gym, Yoga with Mom and Aunt):
40. Choose one:
A)Oh yeah![Connie+1] [HaremYes]
B)Nope![Mom+1][RomanceYes]

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the Mc's dialogue already pointed out that there wont be a change regarding this but i think Lopez would look better with a V trim or strip for pubes. still thats just me i know some ppl r into bush

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I guess this is in 0.0.2 when Trent is having a breakfast with his mom. I used all three volume sliders to the left or to zero and still I'm hearing this music. When I put the music volume up I hear TWO music tracks simultaneously. Only way to get that one music track off is to mute all.
the main screen sound/song keeps playing. It plays through all the other sounds.
That's because the wrong music is being faded out. Line 2678 in up2.rpy has stop bgmusic fadeout 2, but that's not the music that was started a few lines up from there. Line 2659 has play music mt, so the fade out used should be stop music fadeout 2 instead. If the developer doesn't really visit F95 anymore, someone should let lovemilfs know on Patreon or something; this should be a very easy fix.
Edit: Later in the scene with Eri and Michelle, seems like a phone ringing is tied to as music instead of sound.
This is a common occurrence in Ren'Py games I see on this site, actually. It's unfortunate, because it's not hard to place sound effects in a different audio channel from music. In this case, though, I think it's just an oversight and not intentional.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I already mentioned this in a post further up and even gave the corrected script that would resolve this issue.
There are a few somewhat similar errors. Since the mention of branching, I've created different save sets to focus on different women. While focusing on Ms. Lopez, I chose "Meh" when Trent asks about Ms. Eri early in the game. Yet, somehow, the game still acted like I was interested in her.

As another example, early on I had the bathroom door closed but later Aunt Connie says, "tell her what we saw the other day in the bathroom" — but they never saw the MC's schlang, because the door was closed.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
There are a few somewhat similar errors. Since the mention of branching, I've created different save sets to focus on different women. While focusing on Ms. Lopez, I chose "Meh" when Trent asks about Ms. Eri early in the game. Yet, somehow, the game still acted like I was interested in her.

As another example, early on I had the bathroom door closed but later Aunt Connie says, "tell her what we saw the other day in the bathroom" — but they never saw the MC's schlang, because the door was closed.
Those types of bugs need to be fixed by the dev - I just fixed the points fuck-up that he did.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019

Yeah I didn't like that either choices are presented for a reason.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Those types of bugs need to be fixed by the dev - I just fixed the points fuck-up that he did.
Yes, I know. I wasn't trying to get anyone else to fix them. I was merely saying that it's not surprising that you had the error you did; there are a few similar types of errors in the game at this point.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Yes, I know. I wasn't trying to get anyone else to fix them. I was merely saying that it's not surprising that you had the error you did; there are a few similar types of errors in the game at this point.
I could easily fix those inconsistencies but I don't think it should be done by a third party person - also I am not a patron (just can't afford it atm) but these issues should be reported to dev via any other method, i.e. Patreon or if there is a discord server for dev.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I could easily fix those inconsistencies but I don't think it should be done by a third party person - also I am not a patron (just can't afford it atm) but these issues should be reported to dev via any other method, i.e. Patreon or if there is a discord server for dev.
Yeah, thanks. I know. . . . Never mind; you clearly don't understand the point of my post. It's not worth continuing to discuss, so let's just drop it.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
maybe i mdidn´t saw it in the thread but the inc. patch is also deffect...is there anyone working on this issue?!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
maybe i mdidn´t saw it in the thread but the inc. patch is also deffect...is there anyone working on this issue?!
What seems to be the problem with it - I had no issues with the incest patch?
It worked fine for me as well. Can you describe what you did to install the patch (steps you followed) and what behavior in the game you're seeing that indicate it's not working?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
After I finished this game i went back to check it was a harem game. Yet half the girls you are after work at Connie's sex club? I really enjoyed the start of the game it was great and the character's i felt really were into each other. Then Connie started to influence everything and we found out she's a whore and thinks go down hill for me from there. Didn't much feel like the harem girls i wanted after that. Interesting story just not for me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After I finished this game i went back to check it was a harem game. Yet half the girls you are after work at Connie's sex club? I really enjoyed the start of the game it was great and the character's i felt really were into each other. Then Connie started to influence everything and we found out she's a whore and thinks go down hill for me from there. Didn't much feel like the harem girls i wanted after that. Interesting story just not for me.
The strip club is a front.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes