4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

hopeday

Jul 4, 2019
Who can tell me the names and relationships of the characters that come out when applying incest patch except for mc?

tidus

May 14, 2017
Don't know if the developer comes here but just wanted to say that his/her game is awesome:giggle:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ok I like this game. The models are pretty good too. Except Ms.Lopez. Dressed bit to slutty for my taste. How frequent is this game updated?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Who can tell me the names and relationships of the characters that come out when applying incest patch except for mc?
I might be missing one or two, but as much as I can remember, these are the family relationships in the game:
Catherine — mom​
John — dad​
Lucy — sister​
Connie — aunt​
Carrie — aunt​
Christy — aunt​
Mona & Liz — sisters (unrelated to the MC)​
Mrs. Lopez & Trent — mother & son (unrelated to the MC)​
Hope that helps.

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Maybe some inconsistency or maybe i'm nitpicking here, but when MC asked Connie about having sex with the maid Lala, she said to MC "The first pussy you'll get in this house is your mother's". Yet, later on MC brings Ms. Lopez to the house to have sex with in his room, it was even suggested by Connie (The Route If you didn't get rid of Dad). Defeats Connie's reasoning with Lala. I guess you could justify it as people living in the house.

Looking back from the beginning again, Bob (Trent's Uncle and now possible Villain) was one of Ms. Lopez's past affairs, wonder if that'll get bought up again. Also, how much of a factor will Bob play in the story with the stones and the MC. Maybe as an obstacle for MC to get close with Eri.
Satisfying humiliation of MC's dad. Not only is MC's dad getting humiliated by Aunt Connie, but by MC too, MC having better sex with Ms. Lopez and even gets to call her his girlfriend in dad's face, adding more salt to the wound. Reminds me of the dad from Milfy City.
Christy is Carrie's twin sister, so will she be identical or look polar opposite to Carrie?
Will we see Gwen (MC First Ex-Girfriend that moved to Japan) appear in the story? Sounded like a great girlfriend compared to Mona.
One of 2 Games (other Bad Teacher) i know of that introduced a pregnant woman at the beginning of the story, will MC getting any action with the pregnant Denise?
Then there's Coach Michelle, will she try to bribe MC to keep her moonlighting a secret? Maybe the same treatment Ms. Lopez gave MC.

I hope it stay semi-linear and that the story branching doesn't get out of hand. Too many games got ruined that way for both developer and players.

Also noticed a some grammar errors/typos as early as episode 1/v0.0.1.

Hi guys, liked this game and did a walkthrough for it. Enjoy! Thanks as always to my teacher Qleaf!

Edit: Updated to 0.03a Sub-Edit: Mom starts off with a default score of 10. I put 1 and left off the zero in the original guide, this has since been corrected, so for those who downloaded it earlier just FYI. Edit #50 is only for those who did NOT obtain [DivorceYes] , this has been updated in the guide, there was a hidden jump I missed further back in the script. So, that's corrected.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
For this choice below i noticed different scoring in looking at the variable viewer.
56. Choose one:
A) Not really. [Liz+1]
B) Sometimes. [Mona+1]
  • choosing A, you lose various of Liz_scores (if you scored points from previous choices) & Mona_scores stay the same.
    • I see can you get "[Liz+1]" if you had 0 Liz_scores before #56.
  • choosing B, you lose 1 point with Mona_scores & Liz_scores stay the same.
Not sure what's this about, just thought i'd point that out.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Maybe some inconsistency or maybe i'm nitpicking here, but when MC asked Connie about having sex with the maid Lala, she said to MC "The first pussy you'll get in this house is your mother's". Yet, later on MC brings Ms. Lopez to the house to have sex with in his room, it was even suggested by Connie (The Route If you didn't get rid of Dad). Defeats Connie's reasoning with Lala. I guess you could justify it as people living in the house.

Looking back from the beginning again, Bob (Trent's Uncle and now possible Villain) was one of Ms. Lopez's past affairs, wonder if that'll get bought up again. Also, how much of a factor will Bob play in the story with the stones and the MC. Maybe as an obstacle for MC to get close with Eri.
Satisfying humiliation of MC's dad. Not only is MC's dad getting humiliated by Aunt Connie, but by MC too, MC having better sex with Ms. Lopez and even gets to call her his girlfriend in dad's face, adding more salt to the wound. Reminds me of the dad from Milfy City.
Christy is Carrie's twin sister, so will she be identical or look polar opposite to Carrie?
Will we see Gwen (MC First Ex-Girfriend that moved to Japan) appear in the story? Sounded like a great girlfriend compared to Mona.
One of 2 Games (other Bad Teacher) i know of that introduced a pregnant woman at the beginning of the story, will MC getting any action with the pregnant Denise?
Then there's Coach Michelle, will she try to bribe MC to keep her moonlighting a secret? Maybe the same treatment Ms. Lopez gave MC.

I hope it stay semi-linear and that the story branching doesn't get out of hand. Too many games got ruined that way for both developer and players.

For this choice below i noticed different scoring in looking at the variable viewer.

• choosing A, you lose various of Liz_scores (if you scored points from previous choices) & Mona_scores stay the same.
Here's the script files for that choice so your variable viewer is wrong, or there is a coding error, but this is what should tabulate.
1588810328892.png

1588810407684.png

magus448

May 22, 2018

I'm guessing Connie meant first pussy being of the people that live there.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This is a coding error by the developer and I fixed this (see my post a few pages up)...
Yea, I've been getting all kinds of wacky posts about this game saying #X is giving me negative points. I'm like well, this is what they had in the script! LOL Glad you were able to fix it.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi.
Can anybody help me with the ipatch?
I put it inside the game folder but nothing happened.
I´m playing on mac´s version

Cheers

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
As I always do when playing a new game ; thanks to the devs for such a good game.
That cliffhanger though... can't wait :D

And I saw a post about it earlier and I agree : Trent is the broest of the bros. I'll help him get with Ms Eri ; no doubt about it. Also Connie, best wingwoman

Reactions: Lagartija Pija

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Does anybody know how the ipatch works on mac?
I already put it inside the game folder but nothing changed.
Cheers

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
And I saw a post about it earlier and I agree : Trent is the broest of the bros. I'll help him get with Ms Eri ; no doubt about it. Also Connie, best wingwoman
Yep! If Trent wants to share Eri for a three way great. If not, he can have her with no complaints. S-Rank bro! Not so sure about Aunt Connie right now. I feel like she's not being upfront and has ulterior motives. I'll have to wait and see.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yep! If Trent wants to share Eri for a three way great. If not, he can have her with no complaints. S-Rank bro! Not so sure about Aunt Connie right now. I feel like she's not being upfront and has ulterior motives. I'll have to wait and see.
Yeah might be right about Connie. I'd think Carrie is the one we should be worried about, but maybe Connie has some hidden agenda....
Trent is willing to give his mom and share his soon-to-be-girl with us. There's a place in heaven for people like him

Reactions: Jonny Skull

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
sorry, bro or not - I don't share the girls I want to get with... so I did turn him down!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This is a coding error by the developer and I fixed this (see my post a few pages up)...
I can't find your post where you fixed the coding error. is there a patch or something for it?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes