4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Heeeelp!!

I've tried all possible choices, and studied the walkthrough back and forth.
Is there seriously no way not to have your fathers sloppy seconds? Lopez is actually kinda hot, but after the dev made us watch her riding the gimp there's no way I'd touch her even with oven mitts ...

Any way around this or should I just delete?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Heeeelp!!

I've tried all possible choices, and studied the walkthrough back and forth.
Is there seriously no way not to have your fathers sloppy seconds? Lopez is actually kinda hot, but after the dev made us watch her riding the gimp there's no way I'd touch her even with oven mitts ...

Any way around this or should I just delete?
Can't change the fact Lopez is in a relationship with dad before MC turns attention to her. Afraid you might have to swallow that fact.

Don't delete. Are you crazy? the game has potential. Just skip her if you cant bear it.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
My only gripe is the pace of the story. I get that the new rave with Dev's is to make their game a slow burn, but sheesh...at this pace, he might actually hug his M sometime next year...maybe get SUPER brave and kiss her cheek. FFS

AB2

Sep 21, 2017
My only gripe is the pace of the story. I get that the new rave with Dev's is to make their game a slow burn, but sheesh...at this pace, he might actually hug his M sometime next year...maybe get SUPER brave and kiss her cheek. FFS
I wouldn't worry about that if i were you. This game does not seem to adhere to the old pacing standard: hugs and kisses for the first few updates, maybe some teasing and hand stuff for another couple of updates and so on. I mean you start the game with a very good scene. Things seem to happen more naturally and not on a specific scene schedule and i like that a lot. There is plenty of good contend so far and i highly doubt the M contend will be "a slow burn" when it does start up.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Did you skip the intro? He dropped a load inside her within the first five minutes of gameplay. Not sure how that qualifies as a slow burn. :unsure:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi, everyone! We hope you guys are doing well.

C-Plan v0.04 is around 70% done at the moment. We still can't say for sure when it'll be released because there is still a lot of work to be done.

Of 900ish images we planned for the upcoming update, 688 of them are done, so there are 200ish left to work on. We'll try to get them done before the end of this month, so starting next month we can start working on last part of the game, the animated scenes. As we mentioned before, there will more animated scenes in the upcoming update. We'll try to at least maintain their quality similar to the animated scenes from the last update.

Meanwhile, we're currently working with Patreon support team because apparently our pages are outside its Community Guideline :-( Hopefully we can resolve this issue soon.

That's all for now, stay safe, guys!

-lovemilfs-

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Good game. But why is the scene where Trent met ms.Eri's grandparents at her place all weird? :LOL:

D

Deleted member 2482011

I just read that the game will be made to be incompatible with I-patches going forward due to a Patreon TOS issue.

Reactions: Paapi
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes