4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Why didn't they use Only Fans? I'm pretty sure they didn't have such strict rules...

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
the game is dead, the lesser hopes, the better.
and even if it comes back eventually, it will be a different game/story.
At this point, I'm just hoping that the dev makes a new game where they can put time into it without getting spooked about the Patreon rules. Just make something where no one is related and make it hot. I love what they are capable of.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
the game is dead, the lesser hopes, the better.
and even if it comes back eventually, it will be a different game/story.
Yeah, this game is very dead, nail the coffin shut at this point. Everything that has been said is that they are going to have to change the entire story, all of the relationships, etc.

At this point, I'm just hoping that the dev makes a new game where they can put time into it without getting spooked about the Patreon rules. Just make something where no one is related and make it hot. I love what they are capable of.
I would prefer that the devs make an entirely new game and leave Patreon.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
is this game abandoned???
As Gmandingo said... The devs had to remake it to fit Patreon's "No Incest" rules, but then made it too easy to be modded AND pointed the Incest mod out to their patrons. So the last I saw they were going to completely redo the game so that it isn't even close to the same story. A lot of us have said that they should have just closed their Patreon and opened a Subscribestar so they could keep the story the same. I don't know if the Devs have communicated at all in a long while.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Even if this game is dead and never comes back, I hope that the devs start a new one. They have a lot of skill, and the women in the game are really hot.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
As Gmandingo said... The devs had to remake it to fit Patreon's "No Incest" rules, but then made it too easy to be modded AND pointed the Incest mod out to their patrons. So the last I saw they were going to completely redo the game so that it isn't even close to the same story. A lot of us have said that they should have just closed their Patreon and opened a Subscribestar so they could keep the story the same. I don't know if the Devs have communicated at all in a long while.
That is exactly how Harem Contract got ruined

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
A coven of three witches are aware of the MC's bloodline and believes he is "the one." ....
chosen one's bloodline. that's a really good idea for an incest plot framework that could double as a censored plot with very minimal changes. all of the usual "we can't do this, I'm your landlady!" problems can be explained by the witches (or whatever) worrying about the purity of the chosen one's bloodline. they don't even have to be related, yet they can have the same apprehension and fear for people finding out and judging them for contaminating the bloodline. very nice.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
They did but their dithering and abandonment of this game will make it hard for me to justify supporting future projects.
They have a new game? Did they start a new patreon and everything because it doesn't look like there's anything posted there? Anyway, I agree about not trusting them after the way this one was handled. They need to build back the trust they lost.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No word of continuing development through either Patreon or their Discord since last July (i.e., six months), from what I could see.

Marked as Abandoned.
Their patreon has it listed on-hold now under the description. but given it has been almost a year probably not worth changing the status giving false hope. I'll leave that up to you.

note: the description says it was updated 22nd september. (probably was put on hold then, but still no actual posts since july).

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes