4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
This update was a wonderful surprise.

Plenty of new contents. I'm really liking the direction the story is taking. I'm so glad there is no weird shit like futanari or transformation. Seriously, what kind of kool-aid water are people drinking from these days???

Just give me good old fashion s/m with a healthy sprinkle of incezt and cuckolding dear old dad and I'm a happy camper!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So MC's ex girlfriend (Mona) dump MC because she is fucking with her sister/roommate Elizabeth ?

And Elizabeth say to MC " It's not your fault she broke up with you " she know exactly who's fault is that.

So Elizabeth Lesbian if i get it right but Mona (MC's ex) Lesbian too ? and she learned that after dating MC ?
Elizabeth said "You understand if she trust and say why she broke up with you" so she's gonna say "Sorry but i deicide i like my sister's pussy more then you" and we need to understand that ?

And most precious question in coming. Can we avoid to see it for next updates ? or not ?

Reactions: Look-see

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
And most precious question in coming. Can we avoid to see it for next updates ? or not ?
I really don´t think you will be able to avoid anything, seeing her with her sister, fucking Mrs. Lopez, we are basically forced to like the aunt and I am sure that when we eventually walk out on mom and aunt having sex we will be forced to like it too.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I really don´t think you will be able to avoid anything, seeing her with her sister, fucking Mrs. Lopez, we are basically forced to like the aunt and I am sure that when we eventually walk out on mom and aunt having sex we will be forced to like it too.
Sadly but totally agree with you i realy don't like to see Lesbian scenes (If MC is Male) and it's seems MC's Mother/Landlady and Aunt/Landlady's friend totally done much more things just touching each other and MC's Aunt totally not shy about it so it's fucking obvious we are gonna see Aunt/Mom and Mona/Elizabeth scenes and most sad part is :

There is no way to dodge or avoid it. Like player's choice doesn't important or change anything.

Player's choice change one thing tho. If you chose to don't help Trent about Asian teacher (Don't remember name) you can't have a fuck with Trent's mother in their home.

Forced scenes realy fucked up this is VN not Kinetic Novel ...

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
In the Aunt's bar/strip club scene MC see one of the teachers and Elizabeth try to shush MC about it.

After that she asked MC to don't tell this to anyone so there are 2 option
1- She try to save business (if MC talk about it she quit)
2- They fuck each other up she try to cover for her.
And if you chose "I need to think about it" Elizabeth say " I can date you but you need to bring your sister " kinda thing don't remember correctly there is enough hint for players and MC (but he is a dense and kinda stupid to understand)
And with Bodyguard she offer her to "i eat you don't let me tell the code" kinda thing there is clue everywhere :D

Reactions: Valeck

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
This is the first VN game where I skipped extensive passages. I was wondering if there was a chance to MC date someone interesting to me.
The answer is NO yet.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
This is the first VN game where I skipped extensive passages. I was wondering if there was a chance to MC date someone interesting to me.
The answer is NO yet.
If you try find LI or Romance you are in a wrong place pal.
If i get it right this game contain full hungry bitches only try to fuck and leave kinda thing.
MC got a girlfriend tho (Ofc. she dump him because she love her sister's pussy more then MC) nice LI right ? who don't want someone like that ? :ROFLMAO:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
does telling eri the truth or lying change anything?
or is it for the long game and not introduced yet?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
i did this patch here '' 651179_C-PlanV0.03_Patch.rar '' and did not work
did u extract the patch tho?
while checking the rar file u will see a patch.rpy...drag and drop this file to the 'game' folder (which is above lib, renpy etc) of the game and restart the game...I don't think it's fully necessary but I would recommend a new playthrough too

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hi guys, liked this game and did a walkthrough for it. Enjoy! Thanks as always to my teacher Qleaf!

Edit: Updated to 0.03a Sub-Edit: Mom starts off with a default score of 10. I put 1 and left off the zero in the original guide, this has since been corrected, so for those who downloaded it earlier just FYI. Edit #50 is only for those who did NOT obtain [DivorceYes] , this has been updated in the guide, there was a hidden jump I missed further back in the script. So, that's corrected.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
seems a good amount of ppl struggle with the fact Mc's mom and aunt content isnt avoidable same with Lopez. it seems like Dev is making his game assuming ppl wanna see this content because "lesbians" im ok with lesbian content depending how its set up and if i like both characters or if we're not meant to interact with them and r only for eye candy. so yeah another thing is im hoping for some kind of Dom route for mona and her sister. i mean Mona dumped MC and considering you have the option to confront her about it or be chill im hoping for alternate routs romance or dom. because you know...powers. and as far as i can tell atm i dont want Mona's sister anywhere near Mc's sister atm so hopefully avoidable. lastly and most importantly im very worried about the best friends role because when i compare it to "Dreams of Desire" in order to get best ending you had to help him get his mom if i recall. im hoping if we choose to avoid content with best friend there wont be any major consequences to the ending because i really dont care to see any of his content. apparently not helping him makes us lose content with Lopez and gotta admit that blows. woulda been nice if the scene in the hallway turned into a stealth sex scene instead of removing it outright. just cause you dont wanna share. it's also getting to the point that im hating the best friend because despite my choices, some of the Mc's dialogue makes it seem like the game wants me to share with him. i mean i really like the game so far but i agree with some of the ppl saying some options feel pointless and Kinetic. but either way good luck to dev.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes