Karybdis

Oct 29, 2017
You can lower the corruption of the girls so you don't get the panties right away, but also I think that you need to have Sami at C2, having it lower or higher will not trigger the event (Also, you need Jealousy at 2+ and WC50+ for her to search your bag and find the moonstone)
Ah, you know what, other people have mentioned a bug about their WC not being right- I think that was my issue too. WC was 22 but the log shows 52 WC events. Event was available when I debugged WC up to the correct value.

Reactions: Blakeness8
Jan 28, 2018
How do you track and gain corruption? I have been trying to get all of Alex's scenes. Since she made a great first impression. Yet I feel stuck. What should I do? Need help

Last edited:

Korpheus

Feb 2, 2018
I have a problem with Alex's 'Rewards', 'Mail', 'Problem', 'Breast expansion variant Corruption 4: Get Alex Pregnat'.
I am running loops on Alex Corruption 4 with Fertile.
I trigger finding the moonstone in the forest, giving enhanced milk and 'Sleep with Alex' on Sunday Midgnght choosing 'Was it ok...'.
It feels like I am missing a flag trigger.
I would greatly appreciate help with this one.

Last edited:

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
I think I borked up all my corruption stats. I had it at 70 but then it fell to 40 after I "deleted old triggers" from the debug menu. Was that a mistake?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes