C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
For Lina C4 you just have to choose an available girl and see their respective event a total of 3 times (So three different girls) the first one is automatic (Lina will sent you a text) but for the other 2 you need to go talk to her at the tree and ask for a favor, you don't need to trade for $$$ btw (I usually go Jenny, Lin, Cassidy since they are easy and doesn't require Corruption) After that just follow the in-game guide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, so it's random-ish? Alright, thanks!

TTTBBB123

Jul 29, 2019
I
For Lina C4 you just have to choose an available girl and see their respective event a total of 3 times (So three different girls) the first one is automatic (Lina will sent you a text) but for the other 2 you need to go talk to her at the tree and ask for a favor, you don't need to trade for $$$ btw (I usually go Jenny, Lin, Cassidy since they are easy and doesn't require Corruption) After that just follow the in-game guide.

I dont remember how to do the "Took part of Lin bj tutorial on sunday night". How to done it?

Karybdis

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, I'm trying to find Sami's moonstone and having trouble. It's been a while since I played, so I don't remember how to get every scene, but I'm led to believe you find her moonstone if she looks through your stuff for panties Sunday midnight? I just can't get her to do that, she always just crawls into my bed. I'm pretty far along with most of the other characters (I've got Hailey pregnant, and have Alex's moonstone), and I get panties in an envelope as soon as I arrive- do I need to get a -different- pair of panties for her to look for, or roll back corruption on some other character? Or is there some way to keep her from doing the bed scene?

sufunmong92

Jul 27, 2019
未命名.png
Keep sticking here.
No matter I talk to Lin about ''check Lin'' or ''Look for another suitcase''.
The third hint can't be finish.

Orangeyouglad

Jul 13, 2023
Hey, I'm trying to find Sami's moonstone and having trouble. It's been a while since I played, so I don't remember how to get every scene, but I'm led to believe you find her moonstone if she looks through your stuff for panties Sunday midnight? I just can't get her to do that, she always just crawls into my bed. I'm pretty far along with most of the other characters (I've got Hailey pregnant, and have Alex's moonstone), and I get panties in an envelope as soon as I arrive- do I need to get a -different- pair of panties for her to look for, or roll back corruption on some other character? Or is there some way to keep her from doing the bed scene?
You can

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
You can lower the corruption of the girls so you don't get the panties right away, but also I think that you need to have Sami at C2, having it lower or higher will not trigger the event (Also, you need Jealousy at 2+ and WC50+ for her to search your bag and find the moonstone)

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
How do you figure out the final answer to Lisa's beach challenge, what she calls the Weaving Puzzle? I figured out the 6 different answers and put them in the correct place, but how does that give me the final answer?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes