Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
OK! So I was able to get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cry:

Hey Nunu, i was wondering. Are old saves no longer supported? i've recently unlocked some world corruption ( or atleast i think they are? they were "Sex. Love. Backrub Orgasm") when doing C4 Sami but none of them actually raised my world corruption (i've loaded a save and after checking it i was still at 71). Should i be worried or is this like a new feature? also it says that i got a Sami Mail (Titled "Please...") but when checking her bubble it isn't there

Last edited:

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
I've been struggling to unlock Lisa's suitcase and I wonder if this is an issue with Joiplay. I noticed that when I type in the combination using the onscreen keyboard, no numbers appear next to the flashing cursor. Could that be why the combination always fails?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018

Hey Nunu, i was wondering. Are old saves no longer supported? i've recently unlocked some world corruption ( or atleast i think they are? they were "Sex. Love. Backrub Orgasm") when doing C4 Sami but none of them actually raised my world corruption (i've loaded a save and after checking it i was still at 71). Should i be worried or is this like a new feature? also it says that i got a Sami Mail (Titled "Please...") but when checking her bubble it isn't there
As a general statement I try not to break old saves. But in some ways, I'm pushing Renpy to the limit. Some people who've been carrying saves over for a lot of versions have been seeing issues that, code wise, are literally impossible. If the code isn't going to do what I tell it to... well there isn't a lot I can do? However most of these can be resolved by doing a clean install or defining the variable manually.

I've been struggling to unlock Lisa's suitcase and I wonder if this is an issue with Joiplay. I noticed that when I type in the combination using the onscreen keyboard, no numbers appear next to the flashing cursor. Could that be why the combination always fails?
It's possible, but it uses the same system as entering your name, but filters out non-number characters. If Joiplay is doing something weird with inputs then it's possible... but there isn't a huge amount I can do about it without rebuilding input system for the puzzle from the ground up. Which I may do anyway... give it a nice proper puzzle feel instead of the economical "works but doesn't feel right" input of the text box.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
As a general statement I try not to break old saves. But in some ways, I'm pushing Renpy to the limit. Some people who've been carrying saves over for a lot of versions have been seeing issues that, code wise, are literally impossible. If the code isn't going to do what I tell it to... well there isn't a lot I can do? However most of these can be resolved by doing a clean install or defining the variable manually.
I just tested a brand new save and the same events would raise the WC so yes, i believe it just broke (Though that specific Sami's Mail still isn't showing). My save was pretty old (Around 0.21) so it isn't a surprised that it would break eventually. still a little sad to let it go but atleast i can just speedrun through it, lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nunu312

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
found another misnamed file:

Haily Berry Picking > Milking Haily : Saturday and Sunday Early Morning
(sceneC4Haily.rpyc line 486)
couldn't find file 'cgs/cgv doublemilking 1.webm'

the file in question is still there, but named 'cgv doublemilk 1.webm' instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nunu312

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
It's possible, but it uses the same system as entering your name, but filters out non-number characters. If Joiplay is doing something weird with inputs then it's possible... but there isn't a huge amount I can do about it without rebuilding input system for the puzzle from the ground up. Which I may do anyway... give it a nice proper puzzle feel instead of the economical "works but doesn't feel right" input of the text box.
Oh well, this isn't the first time that Joiplay has failed me several hours into a game. So to confirm the numbers should be displaying in the input box as they are being entered, correct? And there are no prerequisites to being able to type in numbers assuming you get to the prompt?

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Wait, I didn't know this. How do I get to that scene? Does it have to do with that "Lisa mentioned drugs" thing? cause I can't figure that one out.
You mean about the orgy thing? The most explicit Hint is when you have Carla's concern at 7 (I think you need at max C2 Carla?) and did the C4 Event of Sami (Sleeping with her at 8+ Love) They don't straight up say that it was specifically MC's Father, but it's heavily implied since Lisa had a crush on him and If i remember correctly Lin has only been with a single guy (Since she's into competitive Sesbian Lex)

Reactions: Adoringfan

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CabinByTheLake-0.32d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
The most explicit Hint is when you have Carla's concern at 7 (I think you need at max C2 Carla?) and did the C4 Event of Sami
So... I think i found something BIG in terms of Lore. When trying to get the Screenshots of this event i learned that the kids (MC, Alex, Jenny, Sami, Lina and Haily) were born around the same time since Lin confirms that everyone (Lin, Carla, Lisa and Bess.) got pregnant on the wedding night and left it there as nice lore trivia. BUT Today i remembered that in the unlock condition for Lina's C4 she can show MC a photo of said Wedding. (That she took from her family's album)
While writing this 0.32 drop so yay more lina content

Hbsmith

Jul 24, 2017
So, I used to be able to play this game but it hasn't worked for me in several updates. It's odd because it's not even popping up like a normal exception - just the whole app quits. Anyone have any advice for me?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
So, I used to be able to play this game but it hasn't worked for me in several updates. It's odd because it's not even popping up like a normal exception - just the whole app quits. Anyone have any advice for me?
The most common resolutions for this are clean installs. If that fails killing the persistent data file in your appdata/cabinbythelake is the next most likely.

Reactions: Hbsmith

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cabin by the Lake [v0.32d] [Nunu]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes