1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This is just personal taste, but it's sad that the boobs are way too big, because the models are pretty cute. I love great boobs, but to a point that it is "believable". Again, this is personal taste, probably others do like it.

The overview is intriguing though. Good luck to the dev.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
This is just personal taste, but it's sad that the boobs are way too big, because the models are pretty cute. I love great boobs, but to a point that it is "believable". Again, this is personal taste, probably others do like it.

The overview is intriguing though. Good luck to the dev.
As you say it's personal taste. And hopefully I post this before someone jumps on you, not respecting that.

But these girls do exist. Perhaps not quite as slim and picturesque as the girls of Cabin... but bust wise? Some girls are just naturally that big or bigger! It's rare, but we don't read stories about ordinary people. Something I've tried to do in respect of that is that these aren't just big booby girls, but big booby characters.

1712893492658.png

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
As you say it's personal taste. And hopefully I post this before someone jumps on you, not respecting that.

But these girls do exist. Perhaps not quite as slim and picturesque as the girls of Cabin... but bust wise? Some girls are just naturally that big or bigger! It's rare, but we don't read stories about ordinary people. Something I've tried to do in respect of that is that these aren't just big booby girls, but big booby characters.

View attachment 3532234
Did she not had fat injected in her boobs or something like that? (don't remember her name adria or something like that)

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
Oh well, this isn't the first time that Joiplay has failed me several hours into a game. So to confirm the numbers should be displaying in the input box as they are being entered, correct? And there are no prerequisites to being able to type in numbers assuming you get to the prompt?
Yay! I figured out the problem. The popup keyboard on Android sometimes displays number "keys" above the default letter keys. These number keys don't have square borders like the normal keys, and were the keys that I was trying to use earlier. But when I switched to the number and symbol keys, those number keys (the ones with a square border) worked. Not sure if this issue is limited to Joiplay or if this affects the Android version as well.

So for anyone having issues entering Lisa's suitcase combination on Android using Joiplay, make sure you are using the number keys with borders on the onscreen keyboard.

Reactions: hentai charley

Nobodysan

Mar 11, 2021
Is anyone else having problems with some mails not unlocking? As far as I can tell I've maxed out Haily's corruption, but I can't get that last mail; I took the photo during Saturday dinner but I still get the locked icon saying to take a photo during Saturday dinner. Even if I use the cheat unlock, I still see those lock icons. I thought it was because I was operating off of too-old saves, but I just played a new one until it said I unlocked a new Lina mail and still nothing...thoughts?

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
i did some scene that go to Lina nerve, but they dont appear on the principal menu, its a new but? or do i need something first?

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Is anyone else having problems with some mails not unlocking? As far as I can tell I've maxed out Haily's corruption, but I can't get that last mail; I took the photo during Saturday dinner but I still get the locked icon saying to take a photo during Saturday dinner. Even if I use the cheat unlock, I still see those lock icons. I thought it was because I was operating off of too-old saves, but I just played a new one until it said I unlocked a new Lina mail and still nothing...thoughts?
Yeah, for me are the Lisa's C1 mails and one random Sami, not even debug can unlock them (Lisa doesn't even have an debug option, sad). weirdest thing is that if you do the requirements you get the unlock message again but they still don't unlock. all this is in a clean install (Deleting everything in the appdata/Roaming/Cabinbythelake and /game/saves) so they are either not able too be seen yet, or a problem in the code

i did some scene that go to Lina nerve, but they dont appear on the principal menu, its a new but? or do i need something first?
I believe that the UI in-between loops its getting reworked so some new World Corruptions are not showing so i wouldn't be surprised if Lina has some Nerve levels not showing. i recommend to keep an eye to see if the nerve actually rises

Jun 20, 2017
Can confirm certain mail pieces are bugging out and not showing up. Lina Nerve value is in fact going up in the loop itself but not the menu.
Also, depending on the scene, sometimes the scene nav will pull up the incorrect subtab (e.g. Jenny Prey at friday dinner leads to Lina Game subtab). Not sure how many of those there are

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020

View attachment 3532234
FvOPJOOWICE6h4w.jpg

TTTBBB123

Jul 29, 2019
Im done almost everything but my world corruption is only 10? What happend? I cant do anything about Lisa 2 Corruption now.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Im done almost everything but my world corruption is only 10? What happend? I cant do anything about Lisa 2 Corruption now.
I'll investigate from my end, though it does seem to be more or less working.

In the mean time there is a debug cheat in the end menu that will help you out.

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
I still can't figure out the "The Beginning" (meet someone who doesn't exist) achievement! I got the "The Meeting" Achievement (Talk about what happened) but I can't do the other bit Am I just dumb?

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
How to get Jenny Predator/Prey scene for Lina C4? And how to even do her C4
For Lina C4 you just have to choose an available girl and see their respective event a total of 3 times (So three different girls) the first one is automatic (Lina will sent you a text) but for the other 2 you need to go talk to her at the tree and ask for a favor, you don't need to trade for $$$ btw (I usually go Jenny, Lin, Cassidy since they are easy and doesn't require Corruption) After that just follow the in-game guide.

I still can't figure out the "The Beginning" (meet someone who doesn't exist) achievement! I got the "The Meeting" Achievement (Talk about what happened) but I can't do the other bit Am I just dumb?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hentai charley

SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
Love the game overall,
Playing with new updates feels "fresh" in a sense with new unlocks, but the back breaking labor of getting the right triggers to unlock are uneccessarily repetative and makes it pretty easy to give up for a while.
Wanting to see certain scenes because you forgot to save, are pretty much impossible as there's no Gallery.

Characters 10/10
Backgrounds 10/10
Variation of tits 10/10
unlocking nightmare 4/10

I'm usually just accidentally unlocking shit even with the corruption tabs and other hints because some things are so difficult to line up properly you end up doing 5-10 time loops just to find it and most of the time can't.

4.10 star(s) 55 Votes