Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
how and when do you spend the points or are they automatically allocated ???
Once you have unlocked a corruption option for a girl, it will have a big heart show up immediately after the scene in a run, you can spend it on these.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
While I do not test with third party mods, it seems to have been marked as being the same as the current game version. Besides that renpy patches are placed so that the patch.rpyc file is in the game folder. So either put that file in the games game folder or if the patch already has a game folder just drop it in the regular game directory.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Thank you, it made me understand your flow chart and I finally could unlock 1 more world corruption via Jenny.
Excellent, I have also made the guides a little more clear for the next person who has this problem. I'll also write a much better help thing, thats a nice low hanging fruit I can get.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Has anyone managed to get the non-posed version of Alex topless (leftmost in the photo part of the Talking with Alex conversation tree)?. Even with only one level of corruption I still seem to get two horny points when getting her topless.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Has anyone managed to get the non-posed version of Alex topless (leftmost in the photo part of the Talking with Alex conversation tree)?. Even with only one level of corruption I still seem to get two horny points when getting her topless.
You have discovered a bug. It is now fixed.

Reactions: Anmity

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Thank you for making even bigger tits nunu!

Definitely looking forward to you writing more now that the guide is mostly done. Alex is amazing and I'm glad you chose her as your initial focus, but the more I play the more I become interested by the other characters as well, you made a very interesting and diverse cast.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
played a bit of the update, LOVE the BE dream!

having haily show up and immediately out-size alex, alex getting jealous, the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and of course alex getting BE'd and then getting addicted and growing massive

love the idea of this group of super busty woman, and there are still family friends
who could show up and surprise everyone and be massive, even for the in-game standards

i'd also love if there was permanent BE, or eventually more noticeable changes - like getting to a point where corrupting someone causes a physical change for all runs going forward, or something like a group corruption where suddenly all the women dress differently and/or act noticeably differently from the start (rather than unlocking more/further options in character routes)

i'm also a sucker for characters having outlier bodies, e.g. haily being bigger than her peers, or height, ass-size, etc... but either way i love the game so far!

May 26, 2018
Once you have unlocked a corruption option for a girl, it will have a big heart show up immediately after the scene in a run, you can spend it on these.
I've managed to do this for Jenny and Haily, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make it happen for Alex. I've done the confused orgasm scenes, which is what I thought would do it, as well as the boobslam one, but I just can't figure it out. I'm half-convinced I've encountered a glitch. I just cannot get her corruption to 1, and it seems to stall the whole game. I have 15 total corruption points.

Edit: I finally figured it out! I hadn't done the "joke" ending on sunday night.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
While I do not test with third party mods, it seems to have been marked as being the same as the current game version. Besides that renpy patches are placed so that the patch.rpyc file is in the game folder. So either put that file in the games game folder or if the patch already has a game folder just drop it in the regular game directory.
is the patch meant to tell you that your aunt are your mom's friend ?

btw i was thinking tits were too big in the screenshot and would be a turn off, but actualy, with the girls being more than oversized tits with legs and the story being a bit more than an excuse to shove them in our eyes ... i actualy took quite a liking to the girls and the story, and i'm eagerly waiting for the next update (as a legman i'll still hope for more leg screentime that probably won't come but will still apreciate the story the way it is ^^)

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Dont mind it dev.
The big tits and butts are one of the strong/best points of the game <3
Haha...

I have never once been bothered by people coming by here and making boob comments. If they like it then fantastic. If they don't like it, well it helps thread activity, after all the worst response to your art is to be ignored.

I always respect that people can like different things, and I get plenty enough of compliments from y'all to keep me going for a good long while.

The thing I like the most though is when a person tells me why they like something, a nice essay on the evocative power of giant badonka honkadonks (As a friend of mine said when she saw this). The same goes for disliking them, I like it when people can tell me the why's of a thing, regardless whether we agree or not.

I just had a short discord discussion on the concept of mega lips. I'm not a fan (can elaborate if necessary) but if you are I'd love to hear why. We can always be calm and respectful, after all dealing in smut is no excuse to lose your manners, especially when you can wax philosophical instead.

ps: I did a BE scene recently, boob slider to 120... and growing!
HS2_2022-01-16-11-33-24-502.png

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes