cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
IMO, i do like mega lips to a degree, but my main focus would be on extreme proportions (and futa, though i won't go into that here) - i adore settings like this one where every girl has unrealistically huge breasts (especially when there's BE involved), but it's so much more appealing when there's also an aspect of size difference

something like how in one of the unfinished routes in hypnosis, the girls choose to stop their BE and choose other things to grow, IIRC one chooses height, one chooses her ass, one keeps the BE, one wants to be smarter, and the other(s) weren't body related? if they kept that idea but went down a similar route as the BE path (where the BE can't stop and the girls all get absolutely huge) - so they end up with one being 8 feet tall, one having an absurd butt, one having the giant breasts, and so on, would be insanely appealing to me (especially when there's some aspect of willful or maybe even non-willful growth, like alex? intentionally drinking more milk to keep growing)

i love the size comparison and envy, but if i had to guess some amount is probably because that way - take the farm girl (blanking on names, sorry!) - she's noticeably bigger than the other girls who are mostly similarly sized, which makes her really stand out and seem even bigger than she really is (without having to use the post-BE scene size breasts to get the same effect)

plus there being different things - and sorry, this is going on a tangent, i know this is a breast-focused game - adds some interest for me for the characters that aren't the one or two biggest and the smallest (since, IMO, the middle sized girls tend to be boring in breast-focused content) and gives them something else to stand out with (like being muscular, super tall, a giant ass, bigger nipples, etc)

similarly, i would have loved if the girl you show up with actually started out flat chested and she was the one with the BE fetish, so as you go through with corruptions she'd keep getting bigger until at the end-game she was the one outsizing the other girls, lol

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
With mega proportions, in my eyes, there is a lot you can do to the human body but still have it look, well human, but once you bloat the lips you begin to disrupt the shape of the face, which takes away something that is always recognizable as a human feature. It feels like it becomes less a person and more a pile of sexual parts, which can have it's charm but I've never really found has done much for me. I think one of the things that has come out in this game is that the, for me, the person attached to the giant boobs is just as important as the boobs themselves. But that is how I think of it, if someone could convince me out of my perspective I would consider that a boon, finding more things attractive can't be bad right?

As for the casts breasts sizes, there is actually a reasonably large difference between many of them, but at these scales large difference isn't the same as meaningful difference. In the early days this was raised and I whole heartedly agree that there isn't enough diversity in the cast's busts, I said I didn't regret it but I'd be lying if the more I thought about it the more I'm getting little pangs of regret. I've grown a lot over the past three months. In some ways I feel that the characters are already set but at the same time thats kind of silly, a lot of the characters have plenty of room for a redesign. Do I have time to redesign them to better fit into a better game? Not for a while, there are so many more important things to fix first. But I'm comfortable saying it's on the table.

I don't really consider this changing my game because people demanded it, I think it's just that I'm better able to deliver a better game these days and perhaps my character designs were a bit undercooked when I first released. At the same time as the content for the various girls expands they will become easier to remember their names and things about them.

A final point is that this game wasn't supposed to be BE focused, I like BE and there is going to be more of it going forward, probably a lot more of it... but my vision of the game is solid and I don't know how much room there will be for a full body modification path for every character. I love the idea that as they grow more corrupt their bodies change, but I'm not sure I feel comfortable promising that that will go to the extremes to count as body modification. And that makes me sad, I don't want to disappoint the BE crowd, I consider them my people, but I think we can all agree that I shouldn't compromise my games vision, that would make the game worse not better.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
yeah, no arguments there - i feel like there's a range where you get the 'excessively sexualized' part, but go too far and it just becomes a head-shape covered in lips? and when making a game that's obviously not very interesting (for the players or for you to try and write for), other than some kind of corruption end-game - it'd be hard to top them getting so corrupted that they do essentially become a pile of sexual parts after spending so long getting to know the character and 'increasing' the corruption sequentially lol. i also agree that if you find something new to like, then hey, that's one more thing you can enjoy (like futa - you could make the argument that adding a futa lets you keep a character with a penis, but getting rid of the masculine body and personality it was attached to, though it's not everyone's cup of tea)

as for the bust sizes, i'm not arguing, even in your signature i can tell there's a difference, but you're absolutely right that once you drop from haily and alex? the other non-moms don't have much of a meaningful difference (...part of why those two are my favorites right now lol). i'm not gonna complain about any of that, but if we were just talking preference, then i'd agree that them having a meaningful difference - while keeping the 'theme' of huge breasts - would add a lot of individuality to the girls that aren't outlier sizes (that, and things like different nipple/areola types, etc). as someone who's also been working on a game, take it from me that if you want to change any characters that are still getting content, you should do it ASAP - it becomes exponentially more cumbersome and demoralizing to replace portraits and scenes once the content starts expanding, whereas if you did it in the near future for, say, one of the moms, you could probably get away with only a minor inconvenience in a few portraits and scene images (but obviously only do what you want to do!) - i feel you're also in a lucky situation as with the gameplay loop you could simply unlock a girl's redesign behind corruption points and lock the 'pre-design' and 're-design' content separately to avoid having to totally redo everything

and yeah, that's a great attitude, i really don't want it to seem like i'm pressuring you to make any changes, i think for everyone involved it's best if you only make the changes that you want to make... although i'm sure people are happy to give feedback and ideas, haha

lastly, sorry if it sounded like that's what i was implying, i figured the BE would be a little bonus thing rather than a focus of the game (lol at "the BE crowd is your people" though)! although don't let me stop you from adding extra BE content, especially if it's a permanent change... i'm just saying from my perspective, i love BE or other body modification going hand-in-hand with corruption, especially that with the way the game works and the update schedule it would feel like a gradual thing, which IMO is far nicer than 'oh, X girl hit corruption 5, now she's suddenly BE-dream alex sized out of nowhere'. i'm a huge fan of the corruption leading to body changes, but i understand that for every change you make, it adds a lot of compounding work! plus, i think it's much more fun to see what gets updated and, hypothetically, see something like at some point the twins getting drastically different bodies without knowing in advance 'X girl and Y girl will have this change eventually' :giggle:

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I think any pressure is self imposed. I have a solid vision for what I want to make and there is room to grow and shift inside that, but only so much. At the same time I want to meet everyone's expectations without compromising my vision. The natural issue of these is that other people aren't in my head, and they don't know my vision, after all the game's not finished yet! This isn't a problem unique to me, but when I start adopting fetishes that are under served people might get excited that finally a game for them has come out. I want to be clear about the length I can go for these people, as much as the length I can't go.

As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Regardless, the future is bright and full of many sexy ladies. These are small gripes.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Im sorry this has probably already been answerd but how do I find the "monster" I have 34 corruption or 35 do not remember, and I know she is mention in one ocation but u cant reach her so how do I do that. Sorry for my bad grammar.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
No troubles, there are two encounters with the monster, one is during the forest at any stage where you have I think 5 love and corruption level 2 with Alex, if you ask her to put things to use you can get one encounter.

The second (or arguably first) is that you need 2 love and corruption level 1 with Alex, if you talk with Sami on sunday and suggest that the boobs seem like a hassle, she will end up going and appologising to Alex. Then when Alex comes to talk to you about that, if you say "you're welcome" you will do battle with "the monster".

Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
... The boob slider is actually only around 90...

of 200.
In the words of Viktor from Arcane, "We need to crank it!"

Seriously, I'm probably a bit of an outlier because I AM into BE stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I think the tits are great and certainly wouldn't be opposed to bigger XD It kinda sucks given what most people consider "big breasts," aren't quite what I have in mind. It takes a bit of combing through games to find ones that have oversized proportions but are ALSO well written and look good, so, nice job there.

I'll be keeping an eye on this. Now, back to trying to figure out why I'm STUCK lol.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
In the words of Viktor from Arcane, "We need to crank it!"

Seriously, I'm probably a bit of an outlier because I AM into BE stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I think the tits are great and certainly wouldn't be opposed to bigger XD It kinda sucks given what most people consider "big breasts," aren't quite what I have in mind. It takes a bit of combing through games to find ones that have oversized proportions but are ALSO well written and look good, so, nice job there.

I'll be keeping an eye on this. Now, back to trying to figure out why I'm STUCK lol.
If you stay stuck just yeet the issue either here or over the discord, someone usually chirps up with an answer pretty promptly.

Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
Okay, in this current release, how many corruption points can you get in total? And I saw a pic you posted earlier in this thread with a pretty pumped up Alex and someone else leaning on her. Is that part of the current game? Or is that just a teaser?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Okay, in this current release, how many corruption points can you get in total? And I saw a pic you posted earlier in this thread with a pretty pumped up Alex and someone else leaning on her. Is that part of the current game? Or is that just a teaser?
Its a "future dream" in alex's menu right now.
As for corruption I have around 35 points and I'm pretty sure that is at least very close to the maximum.

Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
Its a "future dream" in alex's menu right now.
As for corruption I have around 35 points and I'm pretty sure that is at least very close to the maximum.
Ah okay, I wasn't sure if I should click that given the warning. WELL NOW WE'RE TALKIN. XD

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I believe in 4c, there is 35 corruption, most of which is layed out in the character section.

37 sounds like the latest patreon build. or a bug, but I think I got all those in the corruption system.

Ideally I'd just like to be able to tell you but since it only tells you where almost all your corruption is it may not be possible. My solution to this is going to be the rebuild of the end of run menus to be... well good. And I'm scheduled to start that next week, now that the flow chart guide is essentially finished.

If you did want to get in on any of that patreon stuff, now would be a good time. In a week or two I'll probably be reworking by tiers towards a more standard model with delayed releases, but everyone currently on gets grandfathered in and keeps their current tier with no changes. Now that I feel dirty for selling myself I'ma go grab a shower.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
My 37 is probably a bug then. Since I managed to lose the titty monster achievement somehow, I'll do a fresh save next release anyway, especially if the flow chart will be all done by that point.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
My 37 is probably a bug then. Since I managed to lose the titty monster achievement somehow, I'll do a fresh save next release anyway, especially if the flow chart will be all done by that point.
Now that I have just done the patreon build I decided to go and track down this bug, easy fix, I was a dumb dumb while coding. I mean I probably should have done this BEFORE pushing a build... but it's half 1 in the morning so they get what they get.

The next public release should definitely have the guide finished, I'd planned for it to be finished today but I got really excited with writing a whole bunch of stuff... Sometimes you're on a roll and you don't want to stop. The guide is however down to all but 2 scenes (1 of which is currently only in the patreon build) left to do before total completion. So close I can taste it.

Reactions: Anmity

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
As for the casts breasts sizes, there is actually a reasonably large difference between many of them, but at these scales large difference isn't the same as meaningful difference. In the early days this was raised and I whole heartedly agree that there isn't enough diversity in the cast's busts, I said I didn't regret it but I'd be lying if the more I thought about it the more I'm getting little pangs of regret. I've grown a lot over the past three months. In some ways I feel that the characters are already set but at the same time thats kind of silly, a lot of the characters have plenty of room for a redesign. Do I have time to redesign them to better fit into a better game? Not for a while, there are so many more important things to fix first. But I'm comfortable saying it's on the table.

A final point is that this game wasn't supposed to be BE focused, I like BE and there is going to be more of it going forward, probably a lot more of it... but my vision of the game is solid and I don't know how much room there will be for a full body modification path for every character. I love the idea that as they grow more corrupt their bodies change, but I'm not sure I feel comfortable promising that that will go to the extremes to count as body modification. And that makes me sad, I don't want to disappoint the BE crowd, I consider them my people, but I think we can all agree that I shouldn't compromise my games vision, that would make the game worse not better.
To sort of combine these points into one while also adding my ¢2 is that BE always feels more impactful when it is applied to a character that is initially smaller, usually to the point of being almost flat though in this case being a normal size would appear tiny by comparison.

Only problems I see with trying to go back and change existing characters is that you can't really change the size of Sami, Alex or Haily because of their story. Carla and Lin by virtue of being the "parental" characters need to be larger. Even though it would best fit Jenny and Lina (more so Jenny than Lina), they seem to be a bit more of a 2 for 1 deal so changing 1 without changing the other would probably feel weird while changing both is a serious undertaking and likely not worth it. I personally also feel like there's no narrative room for an additional character to be added.

Also, changing clothing to better emphasize certain characters assets can quite often be better to show corruption than changing the physical character themselves.

All in all, I'd say the course you're going is definitely the right one, not to mention I've seen a number of good games have the developer change their mind based on input and end up making an inferior product to what they might have made.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Patches: *

*This patch is not made, nor endorsed by the dev, download and use it at your own risks.
Is this actually true or this just a disclaimer for patreon?

Does playing the game without the incest patch give off that uncanny "we are a Friends. it is wrong to lust after your roomate" vibe?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I'll put it this way: it's the kind of patch where, if you open the file in a text editor and have a look at how it works (assuming you have some very basic programming knowledge), you can tell the game was designed to receive it. I haven't played without the patch, but with it, the scenario depicted is one that wouldn't really make sense if the characters weren't family. Though, there's only really significant development on one of the LI paths so far, and weirdly enough, even being family, her objections to taking things further are more in the vein of "I don't want to risk damaging our friendship" than "incest is wrong".

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I have been at this game for hours and I can't figure out how to get through Alex's stuff.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes