J4s0n

Sep 30, 2020
This is the new end screen that will be available when the next version gets it's public release: View attachment 1657971

It demonstrates... well everything better...

The top three corruption levels are content, showing Alex's willingness to do things.
The level underneath them called support, is can be unlocked during the moisturizer scene and causes you to start with +2 love. That being said, there is little/no content gated behind +2 love, it just makes it easier to reach the normal love requirements. Instead of a requirement I consider it basically an easy / anti-grind mode.
Wait, when is the next public release?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
At long last version 5 is out...

Apologies for the wait but now we are back on schedule! And thank god for that, the thought that the old end of run screen was still out there hurts my soul.

Anyway... I hope you all enjoy playing Elden Ring instead... I 100% do not blame you.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
A few minor things.
  • Haily's corruption level increase doesn't seem to give you her number like it used to. In fact it doesn't seem to do much of anything right now. I don't think it matters much for seeing the available content but it should still probably be fixed.
  • The dreams of possible future content all crash for me at the very end.
  • The "The Beginning" achievement doesn't seem to be possible anymore since the menu was revamped.
  • And the last is more of a question, but Jenny's new corruption (which I assume is "Predator" based on the Luring Jenny event tree) is not actually in game yet, right?
Thanks for the update, looking forward to see more.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
A few minor things.
  • Haily's corruption level increase doesn't seem to give you her number like it used to. In fact it doesn't seem to do much of anything right now. I don't think it matters much for seeing the available content but it should still probably be fixed.
  • The dreams of possible future content all crash for me at the very end.
  • The "The Beginning" achievement doesn't seem to be possible anymore since the menu was revamped.
  • And the last is more of a question, but Jenny's new corruption (which I assume is "Predator" based on the Luring Jenny event tree) is not actually in game yet, right?
Thanks for the update, looking forward to see more.
I think that while the new ending screen is a huge improvement, there are a couple of things that didn't cross over that should have. Similarly you guys have pointed out some rather obvious things that I will probably try to hotfix tomorrow. Some of them got patched in the weekly builds and some of them went unnoticed. I'm still new to having to manage multiple version simultaneously and while in general I think it helps me stop dropping incredibly broken things, it will take me a build or two too wrap my head around the workflow.

Reactions: Anmity

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Pass. I like big tits just as much as the next guy but you don't have to beat us over the head with them. Imo too many just takes away from the game.
Sure thing man, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Seriously, if you don't like huge tits, doesn't the title image already indicate its not gonna be your cup of tea and you don't have to click into the thread to provide your hot take?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I love big tits and i realy like characters facial features but as a fan of big tits even i do believe this size of tits are funny not sexy, i cant imagine how petite lovers feels about them at all :LOL:

Nunu312 You have any plan to remake tit size of girls? Like making their size smaller than this, like making biggest one is current smallest one and creating good divercity? Or things gonna be same for future aswell?

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I love big tits and i realy like characters facial features but as a fan of big tits even i do believe this size of tits are funny not sexy, i cant imagine how petite lovers feels about them at all :LOL:

Nunu312 Is there any possibility you remake girls tits size with little smaller ones? Of course they can be big but this oversized tits just covers how sexy they can be...
That's quite impolite to ask a person to redo everything to suit your tastes.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That's quite impolite to ask a person to redo everything to suit your tastes.
Well i just stated what nearly everyone thinking about game... And its just question, he can say no without any harm and its not impolite. But you answering me while i specialy tagged someone for this comment is impolite or forcing your own opinion and telling my opinion is wrong while i didn't even asked your opinion is impolite ASF. Are you always act impolite to other people with forcing your opinion with telling their opinion is wrong despite they didn't even asked you anyting at all? My comment was meant to DEV with question about game future, and its not impolite at all. I do suggest you first learn how to calculate your actions and then tell others they are impolite etc.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Well i just stated what nearly everyone thinking about game... And its just question, he can say no without any harm and its not impolite. But you answering me while i specialy tagged someone for this comment is impolite or forcing your own opinion and telling my opinion is wrong while i didn't even asked your opinion is impolite ASF. Are you always act impolite to other people with forcing your opinion with telling their opinion is wrong despite they didn't even asked you anyting at all? My comment was meant to DEV with question about game future, and its not impolite at all. I do suggest you first learn how to calculate your actions and then tell others they are impolite etc.
Wow, touchy much?
The game is artistically oriented for the designer of the game. If you'll go back through the thread you'll see their opinions on some of the matter. They honestly don't mind if you like or dislike the size, and they aren't aggressive about it. Personally, I don't mind either, your preference is your own.

From a technical standpoint, to do what you were asking they would basically have to re-render all the art all over again which is more annoying than just moving a scaling slider. In general, its quite a request especially if it goes against the established style.

All things considered I was annoyed more with your disregard of the effort in making the current progress than your body preferences.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wow, touchy much?
The person called me ''you are impolite'' because of asking question, forcing his own opinion and literaly telling my opinion is worthless is telling me ''Wow, touchy much?'' LMAO. You are touchy and yet hypocrite aswell, good luck having normal converstation with someone with this traits and you should stop wasting other people time.

I'm gonna say again: nobody asked your opinion, i asked DEV question and he have every right to tell me no, thats why people ask questions, for getting answers from that person, not getting annoying forced opinions of non-related people LMAO. Just learn mind your own damn business and stop wasting people time. And dont bother giving any more answer, im not gonna give answer back and just ignore you for not wasting my time anymore.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
The person called me ''you are impolite'' because of asking question, forcing his own opinion and literaly telling my opinion is worthless is telling me ''Wow, touchy much?'' LMAO. You are touchy and yet hypocrite aswell, good luck having normal converstation with someone with this traits and you should stop wasting other people time.

I'm gonna say again: nobody asked your opinion, i asked DEV question and he have every right to tell me no, thats why people ask questions, for getting answers from that person, not getting annoying forced opinions of non-related people LMAO. Just learn mind your own damn business and stop wasting people time. And dont bother giving any more answer, im not gonna give answer back and just ignore you for not wasting my time anymore.
oooook then....
that's blowing things out of proportion. I didn't even state my opinion and I certainly didn't call your opinion worthless.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
personally, i feel the tits could get a little bigger. or a lot. im fine with either. sorting through the mess that is your response, i dont seem to understand where the other person replying was forcing their opinion on you, or saying yours was wrong. they simply thought the way you structured your question was impolite, due to the insulting nature of your comments towards the developer. and since the first half of your post was a general statement and not a direct question to the developer, one can understand the reason for them thinking so. it could be construed as insulting as well to anyone who actually thinks that these tits are, in fact, sexy, and not funny at all. but that is the beauty of opinions, people can be as wrong as they want to be. like your stance on these tits being to big. my opinion is that yours is wrong. you are entitled to yours, i am entitled to mine. i will not be continuing this pointless argument, so i will leave you with a bit of your own advice:

"I do suggest you first learn how to calculate your actions and then tell others they are impolite etc."

good day, ma'am.

edit: forgot to mention to the developer that the titties are glorious. keep your pimp hand strong.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Every game that caters to people who prefer massive breasts always seems to have people posting that it's too unrealistic and suggesting that it needs changed.

On the other hand I don't recall seeing too many people in threads for games with all small tits posting about how nobody likes the character models and they need bigger breasts.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes