john12110

Jan 16, 2019
You can't in the game as far as i know, you can see the sex scene in the rewards section for alex...
Which sucks balls, i never care about bonus rewards/hidden pictures, so the fact that it's not in the core game makes this scene feel like non-canon/what-if side story. Maybe it will be added later, but for now it's a bummer.
Thx

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Nunu312 is it normal that once you get the "what was that" achievement, not only you can't roll back but everytime i load a save(ANY SAVE) i go back to the forest scene? Not mentioning how every dream ends in an error?

Sep 26, 2021
needmoreupdatesneedmoreupdatesneedmoreupdatesneedmoreupdates

Seriously though. I love this game and these girls. Can't wait to see more of this game as the story unfolds.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Hey man, I downloaded the workupload link that says .05hotfix on the filename, and the bug is still present.
Thank you kindly for pointing this out. I've obviously had far more workflow issues than expected with this release, culminating in me not uploading the correct files as the hotfix... In fact I very nearly made everything far worse when I was trying out a certain third party patch and forgot to remove it from everywhere before building... resulting in a solid 5 minutes where I was in serious breach of a certain websites terms of service. That has been solved now and I've updated the various mega links.
You can't in the game as far as i know, you can see the sex scene in the rewards section for alex...
Which sucks balls, i never care about bonus rewards/hidden pictures, so the fact that it's not in the core game makes this scene feel like non-canon/what-if side story. Maybe it will be added later, but for now it's a bummer.
I agree that does suck balls. I would love to rush forward and get to that point but it just doesn't make sense to me to not fill things out as I go. The result of this is that the preview players are working on is about 3-4 weeks away from that scene being wrapped in. It's not as soon as I'd like... but I also can't just build the whole game in one nugget. I don't think you're expecting me to do that, just... yeah real world is real world.
Nunu312 is it normal that once you get the "what was that" achievement, not only you can't roll back but everytime i load a save(ANY SAVE) i go back to the forest scene? Not mentioning how every dream ends in an error?
After the What was that Achievement it should block you from rolling back and also end your run. If it is also disabling rollback entirely that is a pretty serious issue and I will have to fix that one quick smart.
As for the thing where loading any save puts you in the forest... That shouldn't even be possible... There is something like that that you've pointed me too where I think I see a bug that could do something like that but it's not in the forest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still thank you very much for pointing it out.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Where is the titty monster?
There are 2/3 titty monster encounters:
One is if Sami apologizes to Alex after you point out her hypocrisy at the beach. When Alex comes to talkto you after dinner one of those options has a titty monster attack.
The second is when she gives you a titjob in the forest.
the third isn't publicaly available but when you go down on her you can help ease her concerns by making a titty monster joke.

Reactions: tab2

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
After the What was that Achievement it should block you from rolling back and also end your run. If it is also disabling rollback entirely that is a pretty serious issue and I will have to fix that one quick smart.
As for the thing where loading any save puts you in the forest... That shouldn't even be possible... There is something like that that you've pointed me too where I think I see a bug that could do something like that but it's not in the forest.
Still thank you very much for pointing it out.
yep. I load a save that have "The what was that achievement" and yes, blocked rollback but don't end my run(in a sense yes, it does....i mean you can go in the forest at night, MC meet the "dark woman" and wakes up in Sunday Early Morning, which is the last day so...in a way...it ends the run XD) I'm not concerned about no rollback(if it's intended) my main problem is about ending back there everytime i load a save that has "what was that" achievement in said save-file.

Then we have the end-dream bug that forces me to rollback and load a save-file to go back before the save....which in my case is the "back to the forest at night"-save (bc of the "what was that" achievement) XD

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
yep. I load a save that have "The what was that achievement" and yes, blocked rollback but don't end my run(in a sense yes, it does....i mean you can go in the forest at night, MC meet the "dark woman" and wakes up in Sunday Early Morning, which is the last day so...in a way...it ends the run XD) I'm not concerned about no rollback(if it's intended) my main problem is about ending back there everytime i load a save that has "what was that" achievement in said save-file.

Then we have the end-dream bug that forces me to rollback and load a save-file to go back before the save....which in my case is the "back to the forest at night"-save (bc of the "what was that" achievement) XD
I believe I've found the issue in regards to the loading and it's something that SHOULD reset whenever the time of day changes. However should has always been an interesting word, I did find an issue where something that checks one thing should have checked two, but it would still put you in a different scene from what you're describing.

The worst case is that this is far deeper renpy jankery... I'ma contact you in your DMs for better support.

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
I've read through some posts but I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've managed to progress with the other girls but for whatever reason I can't get any corruption levels with Alex. Cbtl.jpg

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I seem to have the same problem. That is what I did but there's no progress for Alex corruption.
I've seen this problem come up a few times and I have never been able to reproduce it, so I can't fix it... What do you do when you tell renpy to set a variable and it just, doesn't set it?

You tell renpy to set it harder... I'm going to rearchitext a few lines of code so that it is more robust.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
How does one get Lin to kiss the mc?
During the scene where you talk to Lin in her bedroom if you ask her why she's interested in you and the mood at the reunion is good enough, she will give you a little kiss.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The guide says that there's a branch with Talking to Carla that requires 4 mood, but I don't see any way to get that much mood by Saturday Noon which seems to be the last time you can talk to her. Also, the dialogue has talked about some of the character's butts but I don't think we've seen any of them yet.

Great game though, the guide is really helpful. One suggestion on that would be to make it so that if I'm looking at once scene that leads to another, I can click on the next scene without having to go back to the main guide menu. For example, Alex Forest -> Alex Handjob, being able to click on Alex Handjob while looking at Alex Forest. You might also want to think about a toggle to show/hide paths that require less corruption than the character has (and maybe also paths that require 3+ more corruption than they have), just because I'm guessing you're going to add more scenes and branches and it's going to get unwieldy eventually.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The guide says that there's a branch with Talking to Carla that requires 4 mood, but I don't see any way to get that much mood by Saturday Noon which seems to be the last time you can talk to her. Also, the dialogue has talked about some of the character's butts but I don't think we've seen any of them yet.

you can always try with a save editor...???

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's no big deal, I can always wait until another version or if someone comments on what I'm missing, I just wanted to point it out in case it's a bug/oversight.
then sent him a DM where you show proofs of your statement...if there right amount of mood isn't in the game, maybe it's because the scene itself isn't there to begin with? i don't know.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
The story behind that +4 mood gate is long and sordid.

That is to say I wrote about 9 lines of dialogue that cannot be reached due to an oversight. The idea is they can be reached eventually as it will be possible to have 4 mood by then as the corruption builds as well as more standard options open up. The mood mechanic is underused currently, I have mostly been concentrating on specific character development and as a result the general mood of the reunion evolving has fallen by the wayside a bit.

So while you are technically missing something, you aren't missing any scenes, just a little change in Carla's phrasing.

This was noticed before and my solution has been to just allow you to speak with Carla on both mornings so you can build up 4 mood... Now I think about it though I'm not sure the scene was written with that in mind... Something for me to check on. And yeah as it grows the guide is going to need more work, it's unavoidable... but I'm still riding high on getting it actually finished.

Also yes I should make the transitions in the guide buttons. I know I planned on doing that at one stage... not quite sure why I didn't... probably was crunching or something.

Also in regard to the semi impossible bug to do with saving and loading. I found it, took an age but I did it. As for an actual solution... well that's a harder thing to tackle. I didn't know it at the time but I did something very naughty code wise and in that singular specific scenario of saving and immediately loading in those two scenes it can do bad things to the call stack and ends up creating a phantom game state that gets raised from the dead. Almost literally. I have a bunch of bad solutions, but I think I'm just going to find a mediocre one and pass it on to you in DMs.

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The story behind that +4 mood gate is long and sordid.

That is to say I wrote about 9 lines of dialogue that cannot be reached due to an oversight. The idea is they can be reached eventually as it will be possible to have 4 mood by then as the corruption builds as well as more standard options open up. The mood mechanic is underused currently, I have mostly been concentrating on specific character development and as a result the general mood of the reunion evolving has fallen by the wayside a bit.

So while you are technically missing something, you aren't missing any scenes, just a little change in Carla's phrasing.

This was noticed before and my solution has been to just allow you to speak with Carla on both mornings so you can build up 4 mood... Now I think about it though I'm not sure the scene was written with that in mind... Something for me to check on. And yeah as it grows the guide is going to need more work, it's unavoidable... but I'm still riding high on getting it actually finished.

Also yes I should make the transitions in the guide buttons. I know I planned on doing that at one stage... not quite sure why I didn't... probably was crunching or something.

Also in regard to the semi impossible bug to do with saving and loading. I found it, took an age but I did it. As for an actual solution... well that's a harder thing to tackle. I didn't know it at the time but I did something very naughty code wise and in that singular specific scenario of saving and immediately loading in those two scenes it can do bad things to the call stack and ends up creating a phantom game state that gets raised from the dead. Almost literally. I have a bunch of bad solutions, but I think I'm just going to find a mediocre one and pass it on to you in DMs.
Actually that reminds me of something else, it seems like the corruption for Hailey is supposed to give you her phone number at the start of the game since there's a Texting Hailey event on Saturday Morning, but it seems like you have to ask Carla for it each time. Not sure if it's intended or not but if you get her number and don't call her on Saturday the event to call on Sunday Noon blocks the event to take Sami to the beach.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes