sodiumborate

Nov 28, 2020
Hey everyone, figured I'd take a break from dev and such to swing by and answer a few of the questions.

Firstly thanks to the folks who pointed out bugs, I'll fix em right up! Finding these is so much harder than resolving them.

The folks having trouble progressing, I just rewrote the progress guide to make it DRAMATICALLY more clear. As a writer I try to be cool and up my own ass with mysteriousness and not spoiling things, realistically though that's terrible gameplay. Since even the first version of the game I'm walking back further and further on that to have better guides and it's a net positive. What good are nice and surprising scenes if no one can reach them? Game is still a labyrinth though, thats not going to change but I am making it the nicest labyrinth I can.

Similarly I would like to be able to mark when you've reached the end of a girls development thus far, but given the pace at which I do develop this and the frequency of my builds (I put out weekly builds between releases) so I am going to have to rely on the scene guide to show what has and hasn't been done. It's imperfect but without a better idea (I'm just one Nunu, I can't have all the good ideas) doing more would slow me down a lot.

Similarly I just rewrote the achievement system so now it works a lot nicer and also they do all work now. A problem with this many interdependent systems is when you rewrite one of them some others can break. Sometimes you don't know what breaks because it's been two months since you did that part. So The Beginning achievement is not gettable in the current build, but will be again in the next build.

As for BE, first of all as much as stories with time loops confuse the idea of what is a time skip. What I can say is that a scene where a pregnant Alex and a pregnant Haily are sandwiching you with their swollen chests will be in the loop. But as for more BE?There is a little scattered here and there but it isn't necessarily large enough to be a noticeable change at these sizes. It's surprising how little difference half a dozen cup sizes can be! That being said this is your preview of the next public release:

View attachment 1727716

The chest sizes and BE are great. Keep up the good work telling your story. It's an erotic choose your own adventure. Great work thus far!

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
The chest sizes and BE are great. Keep up the good work telling your story. It's an erotic choose your own adventure. Great work thus far!
Yeah, my only note on that front is a wider range would be nice. To paraphrase Syndrome, when everyone's a titty monster, no-one will be. Would've been nice if, say, the goth bookworm chick was markedly smaller than the rest and had a bit of a complex about it, for example. And then if the girls in general were *big*, but only Alex, her mom, and the absentee dairy girl were *huge*. Then you could have some nice drama where the (at least relatively) flat girl notices Alex getting bigger and is all "what you already had wasn't enough?!" and get all sulky, and then the player could either choose to clue her into the secret of BE too, or help her accept herself how she is. But adding that kind of thing at this point would mean practically starting over from scratch. :-\

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
when everyone's a titty monster, no-one will be.
This is just flat out not true though. Tits don't magically become bigger or smaller just because there are no bigger or smaller tits to compare to in the immediate vicinity. You know what big tits look like. You know what small tits look like. The tits in this game do not need small tits to compare against for them to be recognized as the giant tits they are (case in point, all of the comments in this thread complaining). And frankly, generally speaking, the people who like smaller tits generally won't like the size of tits the biggest ones in this game will be anyway, and most likely, those smaller tits will likely grow, causing said people to dislike the game regardless. After a certain point, you might as well play into and cater to your niche.

Last edited:

sodiumborate

Nov 28, 2020
Yeah, my only note on that front is a wider range would be nice. To paraphrase Syndrome, when everyone's a titty monster, no-one will be. Would've been nice if, say, the goth bookworm chick was markedly smaller than the rest and had a bit of a complex about it, for example. And then if the girls in general were *big*, but only Alex, her mom, and the absentee dairy girl were *huge*. Then you could have some nice drama where the (at least relatively) flat girl notices Alex getting bigger and is all "what you already had wasn't enough?!" and get all sulky, and then the player could either choose to clue her into the secret of BE too, or help her accept herself how she is. But adding that kind of thing at this point would mean practically starting over from scratch. :-\
Interesting.

1. If the loop had a stacked effect, it could be all the massaging due to the loops of the main character that has a BE effect.

2. If the looping had an effect on the past where massaging happened a lot in the past, either by the main character or the girl herself, it could have a BE effect.

3. Maybe a Corruption effect causes a thin girl (choose one to be redesigned thinner) to have eaten more in the past, plus family genes, for a BE effect. Could make for a nice addition to the Yoga scene with Cassidy and the breakfast scene. Possibly causing the same breakfast multiple times could make Cassidy eat more in their past. Not so much a weight gain but a breast gain. Maybe even Sami so she has to work out more and run more and maybe is a bit more muscled. Or even, runs less due to your corruptions, so she isa bit softer and an alternative.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Review as of v0.06d

I has potential and I like the direction it's going. I like the models, I like the girls, and I like the mechanics. It could do with some more show and less tell when it comes to the sexy scenes, like instead of just being told the MC is kissing someone of groping them that it would show it as well but this is v0.06 so I'm cutting it some slack.

For now it's a 3 out of 5.

Reactions: BenBen95

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone make a better option to download the inc patch other than google? it just wont download for me thanks in advance

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
can someone make a better option to download the inc patch other than google? it just wont download for me thanks in advance
What happens when you try to download it?

I was able to download it without any issues just a few minutes ago.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
The first time I played a few versions ago I gave up after trying for 15 loops and barely getting any scenes.
I had no idea what to do and the guide didn't helped much.
Did the game got a bit clearer on what to do/how to unlock stuff?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Nunu312 I get this error if I click Alex's portrait in the "think about" screen:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screenJournal.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/screenJournal.rpy", line 26, in execute
  File "game/screenJournal.rpy", line 30, in execute
  File "game/screenJournal.rpy", line 30, in <module>
NameError: name 'alexCorruption5' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/screenDayhandler.rpyc", line 774, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screenJournal.rpy", line 26, in execute
  File "game/screenJournal.rpy", line 30, in execute
  File "game/screenJournal.rpy", line 30, in <module>
NameError: name 'alexCorruption5' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.07d
Sat Apr 23 05:20:32 2022

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Thank you everyone for your bug reports!

Fortunately (although sadly) there there isn't a progression to C5 yet for Alex which is both the cause of this problem and why it shouldn't be a real problem for you as well.

As for any patches, presumably they are getting over downloaded from being on google drive. There isn't a huge amount I can do about that though, I don't control the patch, and I'm not allowed to solve the issue myself.

As for if the game is clearer, the progress updates (bug aside) had a huge overhaul that should make it much easier to progress through the game.

Reactions: hentai charley

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Posiblemente?

Parece requerir descomprimir el archivo .apk y agregar el parche

Nunca he intentado

Apologies for google translate.

english
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Is it possible to not choose to make the breasts massive in game? or even choose make them smaller, or change other parts? I saw transformation tag and people talking about BE. What is the extent of it?

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes