vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Nunu312, are old saves supposed to work or not?
After trying to get the Cassidy-achievement (with the wrong title, probably already reported...), getting punished the 2nd time makes the game brutally leave to the main menu instead of whatever scene is supposed to ensue.
I also can't seem to get Lina's 4th nerve ( thenerve.jpg ), despite having the relevant scene (I think?): linsbedroom.jpg
That's the last thing I'm missing aside from the 2 secret achievements, I kinda hope I don't have to redo everything from scratch...

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Nunu312, are old saves supposed to work or not?
After trying to get the Cassidy-achievement (with the wrong title, probably already reported...), getting punished the 2nd time makes the game brutally leave to the main menu instead of whatever scene is supposed to ensue.
I also can't seem to get Lina's 4th nerve ( View attachment 1803161 ), despite having the relevant scene (I think?): View attachment 1803163
That's the last thing I'm missing aside from the 2 secret achievements, I kinda hope I don't have to redo everything from scratch...
The Cassidy achievement return to menu is a known issue and will be resolved in the next release (about one and a half weeks now).

The location of Lina's 4th nerve... yeah thats it. I'm unsure why it hasn't unlocked for you. I assume you've done the scene multiple times just to check... I confirmed that it unlocks for me and others so the only real solution I've got for you is that I can increase the debug cheats to make sure you can manually unlock things you should have. It's not a solution I like, but without radical rearchitecting several systems it's all I've got. I'll make the changes for it because it would be good for testing anyway.

I don't do anything to break saves. At worst sometimes you might lose a bit a guide progress or a point of corruption as I rename a variable. That is of course how it all works in theory. More realistically I have, rarely, had people present with small errors that I had no idea how they happened and can't be replicated by other people. Of the thousands of people who've played the game thus far I've had about 4 reports of this happening across all releases. I found the bug that caused two of them... the rest I just have to put down to "Sometimes computers are jank".

TLDR: you don't need to start again and even if your save is broken, you aren't missing any content and I will include tools to unbreak it so you don't have to restart.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
I assume you've done the scene multiple times just to check...
... Redid it just to be sure and got the flag this time. The path was already active from a previous version (no cheating either), so it's probably from an old bug you already squashed.
Thanks for your feedback and looking forward to next release.

Edit: oh yeah, just noticed a discrepancy in the guide... choosing "Eggs benedict" during Sunday's breakfast scene gives a hidden Lisa+1 (unlike "Lisa's favourite"). Should probably show up in the guide... :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nunu312

johnsoncave

Dec 7, 2017
While someone once asked for, and I agreed to promise, that pregnancy would technically be an optional fetish, the canonical path will require all characters being pregnant for the end of the game.

So... yeah, all of them.
Alright, when I have the money in a few months, you earned my support!

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock Lin's mail? It is the only thing I am missing.
Lin actually sends that too you as a part of Alex's deliberations. When she is coming to you concerned about the amount of dick she's sucking, if you suggest she talks to Lin, then Lin will send you a message on how that goes.

Reactions: Tensa Zangetsu1000

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Can someone give me a hint (or just tell me) for the What was that achievement. I have no idea when or where I should even be looking.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Can someone give me a hint (or just tell me) for the What was that achievement. I have no idea when or where I should even be looking.
There's a scene in the forest on Saturday at midnight. It sometimes doesn't appear properly and I don't know exactly why, but it's usually there the next weekend if so. For when it is there, check the spoiler for how exactly it works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tensa Zangetsu1000

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
There's a scene in the forest on Saturday at midnight. It sometimes doesn't appear properly and I don't know exactly why, but it's usually there the next weekend if so. For when it is there, check the spoiler for how exactly it works.
Thanks that helped. How on earth is anyone supposed to figure that out?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Eh not a fan of Honey Select renders (or ridiculous tits on every girl in the AVN) or other cartoon-looking characters. The closer to real the better. I'm so far behind on my Daz3D AVN's I'll probably never catch up to those alone, even just sticking to the loli/incest genre.

• Angry
Reactions: k1bell

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
I would highly recommend that you focus more on increasing the quality of your dialogue. The reason for this being that, in games like this one that don't rely on 3D sex scenes, the dialogue is what ends up carrying the game. And, as far as I've seen, it can be leagues better than it already is which would help make its premise a lot better. So, i honestly hope that you focus more on tightening up the text as updates continue to roll out with every update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nunu312

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
When you haven't gone to it before, Saturday Night Hottub's label is Movie Night with Jenny (so the latter shows twice)
Lisa Plays Cards doesn't show up on the Saturday Noon guide, although the event guide works fine if you open it once you're in the event
The arrows for "How have the girls been doing?" -> Love 2 -> Yes/No don't show the "Yes/No" options on my screen, I'm guessing they're hidden behind the Poker Vs Lisa section. I see the same issue on 3 different size monitors and both on Windowed and Fullscreen
The Poker Vs Lisa paths are kind of hard to see which you've done before, I guess the problem is they are sort of simultaneously a flag and the start of a path with nothing after. Maybe just put a placeholder completion label for the ones that don't cause a relationship change.
Under Hypnotizing Jenny, "Touch Lina's breasts" doesn't complete properly in the guide:

It's hard to take a screenshot of this but the Spy Names chart axes always put the option higher on the list on the Y axis and the option later on the list on the X axis, rather than putting the first choice on one and the second choice on the other. For example, I picked Dairy:

And then I picked Animal:
Because it does that, the chart will never fill in the bottom left portion, which isn't intuitive.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
the Spy Names chart axes always put the option higher on the list on the Y axis and the option later on the list on the X axis, rather than putting the first choice on one and the second choice on the other.
(...)
Because it does that, the chart will never fill in the bottom left portion, which isn't intuitive.
It's symetrical, so choosing A/B is the same as doing B/A and the bottom left would be redundantly mirrored.

Nunu312 To complete HTYYHRK's list right above...
- Friday night: 'Visiting Alex' isn't accessible from the main tree (but fine from within the event).
- Sunday morning: 'Sunday Breakfast' still doesn't list Lisa's +1 for choosing eggs benedict.
- Sunday midnight: it seems we can't choose to hug Sami anymore in 'Sami Bedcrawling', even with enough corruption, love points & jealousy.
The tree mentions another event @ 2 jealousy on its left that might interfere... flagsteal.jpg

Happy bug-hunting!

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes