HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
It's symetrical, so choosing A/B is the same as doing B/A and the bottom left would be redundantly mirrored.
Sure, I'm saying the format it's presented in is unintuitive. I'd expect that I can fill in the entire empty space by picking every option permutation, and it's weird that the option selected is bolded on one axis and then moves to the other axis when another option is selected.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
How do I unlock Jenny's mail?
Jenny and Lina both have a mail if one of them undergo some hypnosis based enhancements and the other does not.

When you haven't gone to it before, Saturday Night Hottub's label is Movie Night with Jenny (so the latter shows twice)
Lisa Plays Cards doesn't show up on the Saturday Noon guide, although the event guide works fine if you open it once you're in the event
The arrows for "How have the girls been doing?" -> Love 2 -> Yes/No don't show the "Yes/No" options on my screen, I'm guessing they're hidden behind the Poker Vs Lisa section. I see the same issue on 3 different size monitors and both on Windowed and Fullscreen
The Poker Vs Lisa paths are kind of hard to see which you've done before, I guess the problem is they are sort of simultaneously a flag and the start of a path with nothing after. Maybe just put a placeholder completion label for the ones that don't cause a relationship change.
Because it does that, the chart will never fill in the bottom left portion, which isn't intuitive.
It's symetrical, so choosing A/B is the same as doing B/A and the bottom left would be redundantly mirrored.

Happy bug-hunting!
had a bug where a piece of "mail" was received but isnt in rewards
Thank you very much for the detailed bug reports, I'll make sure they are all fixed!

Reactions: vince638

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
Offer breast reduction and I might have played, but they are too big already.
I agree if they started smaller and grew it woudl've been better, starting too big is just having the conclusion of your story before the story even starts

Also they're so gigantic that it becomes funny, you can't take a story or a game seriously even if it's this kind of game when the tits and bodies on the characters are this unrealistic

• Angry
Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and k1bell

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
For those who want to use the incest patch but don't know where to put it, the location to place the files is in the following path; CabinByTheLake > game > tl > None, place the two files from the patch folder in there alongside the two 'common' files. This should get the patch to work right away as it did with me at time of writing. Happy fappy-time, my fellow degenerates.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i am struggling to find the alex corruption grope orgasm please help if you can

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.08d + IC
Size 56.3 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port for anybody that's interested.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I agree if they started smaller and grew it woudl've been better, starting too big is just having the conclusion of your story before the story even starts

Also they're so gigantic that it becomes funny, you can't take a story or a game seriously even if it's this kind of game when the tits and bodies on the characters are this unrealistic
Some women have huge ones, G+ but I don't want all of them huge, have at least one completely opposite even if its a A or sunken chest, some variety please. Having been an athlete and martial artist, I like a mix in of fit women too. And if a woman is tough enough to fight back against idiots, I will teach them even more. People do not have to be victims, and roleplay can be a gas.

dracurox

Jun 24, 2020
hey c: love the game so far. I'm confused though when Lin tells me to beat Lisa at poker i need to cheat harder. Is there some way I'm missing that i can do this?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
hey c: love the game so far. I'm confused though when Lin tells me to beat Lisa at poker i need to cheat harder. Is there some way I'm missing that i can do this?
Thank you very much!

Sadly that is as far as that plot thread goes for now.

Reactions: dracurox

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Very cool game so far, all the characters look great and big fan of the vanilla-ish corruption progression.

Is your plan to complete the content for a few of the characters at a time and then move on to the others, or are you spreading work out between all of them? Either way is fine by me but are there any scenes for Carla coming down the pipeline soon?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Very cool game so far, all the characters look great and big fan of the vanilla-ish corruption progression.

Is your plan to complete the content for a few of the characters at a time and then move on to the others, or are you spreading work out between all of them? Either way is fine by me but are there any scenes for Carla coming down the pipeline soon?
Carla is desperately in need of some love!

The game has been fairly T shaped for a while, I have been making sure to progress Alex consistently because as it was pointed out, if I didn't do that it would be ages and ages until you even got laid! Beyond that I try to do either some scenes for a character who hasn't seen some love in a while or someone I'm feeling inspired for. The third third is by patreon vote for which character to work on.

Alex is almost at the end of her main story so she will soon not be receiving favourable treatment and whether I concentrate on another character or progress with everyone is something I'll decide at the time. I don't like saying Alex is finished, because she will continue to interact with other people and get new content and group scenes.

Anyway, that's the plan.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boldano

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I don't want to ruin the already ruined ratings so I'll try the lesser approach considering the amount of work dev put in.
Let's just say that it was really an off putting experience for me. I had this bookmarked but apart from some animations and cute faces with gigantic breasts there's isn't anything significant here. Sorry

Reactions: Nunu312
Feb 8, 2020
I really like the characters and art in this game, and I really like the fetishes. The story itself is pretty good, and the choices offered to the player feel organic. My only complaint is a long standing one with this game and its the time warp system. I'm sorry, it was a cool idea on paper but in practice it just isn't working. First, it completely takes you out of the immersion when you're constantly dumped back to the main menu. Also, it's really annoying to go through the entire weekend thinking you've made some progress only to find out you didn't. I'm begging you, abandon the idea of a time warp. Instead, do a standard linear game with all the family members meeting at the cottage for a while with gradual corruption happening organically. Simplify the corruption process, the more you interact with one girl, the more options open up for them. Don't have events dependent on which day you're interacting with them either, they should be global. Like if a player focuses on Alex, they should be able to max out her story before moving on to another girl without it impacting the game. Please, every update is just a constant slog of trying things randomly, not having them work, and getting absolutely nowhere. Scrap the time warp, it sucks. The guide is also waaaaay to hard to follow. There's no way to fix it. You have the animations, just rewrite the story and fix the mechanic to something more standard. You do this, and the programming will be much more simplified, and advancing the story will become much faster. You tried a while back with a half measure, and it was just a clunky mess. No more half measures. You've been working on this game for a while now, you must have an idea that going with a linear story would stop all of the confusion and avoid most of the bugs. Please, seriously consider it.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes