giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Cabin by the Lake [v0.22d] [Nunu]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I download. I look at the new pics and videos. I delete. It is too complicated actually to play this for me.
So true. I have tried playing this four times and each time I give up and think, maybe once it's completed it will all make some kind of sense. It presses all the right buttons. But only if the buttons can be found.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
>Content specific to making their tits bigger is part of the gameplay. Cover of the game on the very first page has huge tiddies.
>Guy whines the tits are too big

There's like 10k different games on this site some with extremely fucked up content, and people will still come to a game where the cover picture has all the characters with huge booba and still bitch about tits being too big. :HideThePain:

I seriously don't know if some people are actually trolling or this genuinely stupid, but given the good suggestion of some thiccer thighs/hips/ass on some of them (A potential next stage of corruption for some of them?) I thing they're serious. :KEK:

Also this change may be the best tweak they could have made.
- Several scenes now allow you to chose between them instead of becoming unavailable as corruption progresses

Replaying fresh. Props to dev as they've scooped $11 off me already. 0.23 will be worth the wait btw. The test builds are good, and I appreciate Nunu is engaged on here. You earned my sub and I'm glad you're so active on here. Looking forward to Haily C4 :PogChamp:

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
So are dreams just totally noncanon extra scenes that the dev added for the heck of it?
It's a mix, sometimes there are scenes that I'm just really inspired to write, but the game stage isn't quite ready for them yet. Alternatively I do scene requests for some patrons and if they ask for it... I'm gonna write it.

At a certain stage the game becomes ready for the scene and they get moved into the main game (like the Alex losing her virginity dream). So they are generally cannon, although some of them will probably never make it into the game. For instance the dream where Lin and Lisa both find out they're pregnant is a potentially cannon scene, but it represents a game stage I will probably never write (They will both get pregnant as well as be pregnant at the cabin, just not that one in between step which that dream shows.)

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Game is still buggy. I couldn't look up the twin's stats at the loop menu without some rollback error happening. I think it's because the secret not being coded in full this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AFailure

Nov 10, 2021
Another great update. Absolutely loved the content of this chapter, and Alex is the best. Thanks for the content dev, you the best

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nunu312
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes