Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Cabin By The Lake v0.22d
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega

Edit: I need to add all my ports are compatible with 0x52's URM, just add the RPA file to game folder to see paths, options, change variables etc etc
Updated my Android port to v0.22d

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
DOES ANYONE HAVE A CURRENT SAVE IVE MISSED THINGS THAT ARE NOW LOCKED OUT
One of the core principals of my design philosophy is to not lock out or have missable content. One of the reasons for this being a time loops is so that no matter what happens you can always revisit a scene that you feel you missed something in, and under any differing corruption levels that you desire.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I noticed that some of the Alex content still needs changing the Corruption level to access in loops. Possibly enabling a dialogue option in the woods/MC bedroom to pick which event chains?

Relyn

Sep 18, 2018
So how do I alter the note? I'm pretty sure I've talked to everyone but I still cannot figure it out for the life of me. I don't know how to act on Alex's hint for it either.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
So how do I alter the note? I'm pretty sure I've talked to everyone but I still cannot figure it out for the life of me. I don't know how to act on Alex's hint for it either.
Talk to Alex to notice the lemon scent, and after talk to Lina for use Camera on it (need to see the new fonction of the camera Saturday Afternoon)

qawsed2

Jan 20, 2023
How to trigger sex with Sami on Sun midnight? Have hidden the panties and guide shows conditions are all green but still get her finding panties

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Sunday early morning haily level 4 corruption how to trigger it?

Also got a script error bug while clicking on the "mountains" reward image for alex

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I think there might be a bug with Sami's moonstone scene. I had all the requirements met but it shunted me over to the other scene as if I had gotten panties.

Reactions: EmptyHusk97

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Are there any plans to update the first sex scene with Sami later? seems like more build up would have been better. Currently it just kind of happens if you zig instead of zag.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
How to trigger sex with Sami on Sun midnight? Have hidden the panties and guide shows conditions are all green but still get her finding panties
I think there might be a bug with Sami's moonstone scene. I had all the requirements met but it shunted me over to the other scene as if I had gotten panties.
I think too there are a bug which prevents to have the scene "No panties" the Sunday Midnight, but this scene is just to have the moonstone (which is for Sami to get pregnant)
However, there is another bug that causes Sami to get pregnant without the moonstone so :/
And to have sex with Sami the sunday midnight, it's the scene "Sami bedcrawl" with the choice "Head to bed early", so no need to worry for the panties

Sunday early morning haily level 4 corruption how to trigger it?
it's literally written if you put your cursor on it :"While meeting Haily and Lina on their adventure, you sent Haily away"
and it's just Haily who gives you fresh milk

Last edited:

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I think too there are a bug which prevents to have the scene "No panties" the Sunday Midnight, but this scene is just to have the moonstone (which is for Sami to get pregnant)
However, there is another bug that causes Sami to get pregnant without the moonstone so :/
And to have sex with Sami the sunday midnight, it's the scene "Sami bedcrawl" with the choice "Head to bed early", so no need to worry for the panties

it's literally written if you put your cursor on it :"While meeting Haily and Lina on their adventure, you sent Haily away"
and it's just Haily who gives you fresh milk
I did that when i assume the adventure is the one where they are spying on someone masturbating and the fresh milk is the one you get delivered because otherwise its still not triggering.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I agree. The game would be more intresting if the breasts were at a realistic size. I had to delete the game because I couldn't enjoy the game with oo many stupid size breasts. The Dev should make a version with normal size breasts. Or at least make a mod where we can change them how we like.
My guy, there are thousands of other games on this site that will fit your tastes. A large array of games that will fit your liking if you search via tags. You guys aren't the target audience, and that's okay.

But asking the dev to make a massive amount of renders for every single scene just for your preferences isn't going to happen, especially given what both the patrons and most following the game here want is the massive milkies and even pregnancy content that amplifies it a bit more is inbound.

To be direct, I entirely am looking forward to the next updates dropping and more Alex thiccness inbound.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes