giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Cabin by the Lake [v0.21d] [Nunu]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
How do you get the monday morning stuff like alxes fixes and sami bedcrawl? I'm on WC 65 and done most of the sceens just don't know what combo and stars I need aline to get them

LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
Bro how do i get the altered note?

Edit: Finally got it. I guess you don't ask Cassidy for help, since talking to Alex seems to already flip the switch.

Last edited:

AzraelReaper

Jun 10, 2018
Do you think there will come a time when the family decides to extend the holiday? just as a way to hopefully expand upon things by adding a few days or so, hopefully finding a way to get more characters into threesomes or more.

Thinkz

Jun 9, 2017
For Carla corruption 2, it says be spontaneous with Alex, I can't figure this out. I am able to do the other three but there is no triggers. How do I do complete her corruption?

Reactions: Lord Grim

odinkun

Nov 11, 2017
I have no idea how you would get the code naturally. Did the Alex and Cassidy thing. It seems that I may be missing whatever event ties in with Lisa and using the note to get out of it or not, but no idea how to get that event/what it is.

PorkyPy

Oct 8, 2019
Tying to figure out what to do for Alex, all it say is. The passion to take the first step, with the moon next to it
Go to the forest, "Find anything good out here", then "Look around with Alex" and you should find the moonstone which will unlock Fertility level.

Reactions: cooldude33

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Does the time cheat still work as advertised for current build? (Works, but just cant reask questions multiple times until allowed to again normally.)

ben.andrews

May 10, 2019
Anyone else getting an error when they try to view Lin's and Cassidy's Bio and Corruption at the end of a loop? If i click ignore it says "You shouldn't be here" which is terrifying tbh

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Carla Advice seems to be broken. Also When Alex gets to Stage 4-5 it necessitates having to go back to earlier stages to enable other character content.
Also if you don't advance with Lina early enough the game seems to hard lock out of advancing through stage 1? Going to the forest on Saturday
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and blocks it randomly.

EDIT: Mustve just glitched randomly, got it from doing movie night again. Dunno why it didnt let it first time.

Also... Getting an error during the Examination scene at the Grillout on Sunday. Will try to replicate.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes