tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Aight so the goal is to get these 4 points:
View attachment 2612603
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lina Topless can be gotten from getting Lina to come with you in the hottub with Alex and Haily. It requires the mysterious package corruption.
The ??? Nerve is from the Haily scene
Carla is the big one.

The Godiva: Sunday Morning, This one actually had a bug in the guide, thank you for pointing that out.
Teaches BJ's: Also Sunday Morning
Facial

All in all The corruption system is probably due for an overhaul. It's current form hearkens back to the earliest days of the game where it represented a tiny push forward for the corruption of the world. It was a character breaking their limits in a smaller way than a full corruption level. This corruption was then used as a currency to activate corruption levels and other bonuses. This is why the same action doesn't necessarily always fulfill the same corruption point. Like many things this makes sense and could be quite good... but just not in the game that Cabin by the Lake has grown to be.

So I'm going to change it into something that does fit how the game currently is, something that more accurately defines viewing the content that the game has to offer rather than the current currency model. Not immediately mind you... it's something that requires actual planning and scheduling. This isn't just fiddling with a few lines of code after all.

Similarly... There are always going to be some scenes that are just total bastards to find. Part of how I write things is just that I want to know what would happen if you did X. The Alex fixes Sami scene is a good example. This is a scene that you set up by provoking Sami, until it's conclusion most of the events happening are off screen (Although I may one day write them) and then when the conclusion too it happens, Alex might bump into Carla who is having her own scene at the same time and place and it also depends on if you and Sami are sharing a bed, then it wont play at all if you aren't there. I want to know and experience the characters reactions to these things.

The result is a game that is... craggly, content is hidden in tiny nooks and crannies, because it is supposed to be. I try not to make any one thing too onerous but the natural nature of these compounding events is that, at a certain point, there is no other option. The result are weird and wonderful scenes, like Alex discovering Lin's lipstick mark on your penis. Currently the guide tracks every meaningful branch point, and by counting the number of those branch points we can discover how how large the game is. As of right now there are over 1600 branch points in the game, some of them are relatively meaningless, almost a hundred are just used for trading photos (1/photo/trading partner) other single points involve dozens and dozens of lines of dialogue and several unique renders. It is a massive game.

I think I got off topic there... oh well, I'm going to go to sleep.
Yup that did it and Im a moron who some kept missing it by hitting one wrong option or something each time (I could swear I hit all those options in the past). I'm now stuck at a generic corrupt Sami more on the in game walkthrough to move along. I'm assuming its completing the various sub options/ achievement like things on her character. Would love some sort of hint system for those, don't need to be as detailed as Lina's nerve, but would love some direction.

(And if some one wanted to give me a hint for Sami butt grope, I wouldn't mind. It's the last one I got for her and I feel like I've already grabbed her butt in everyway I can think of so far.)

vvvv: Summary I'm having the same issue as SickforThicc below.

Last edited:

SickforThicc

Nov 8, 2020
I've tried both photos. Neither register for the $$$$ photo when it is actually checking to see if I get the corruption. I double check after the event and Lina never gets the 3 hearts.
I am having the same issue. I also have a bug that it wont give the hints to Lina corruption level since it thinks Sami's is not high enough. However, in my save Sami is already at Corruption 2. Maybe these bugs are linked?

curiousben

Sep 21, 2016
I am having the same issue. I also have a bug that it wont give the hints to Lina corruption level since it thinks Sami's is not high enough. However, in my save Sami is already at Corruption 2. Maybe these bugs are linked?
If you're trading more than one picture, it seems like the game only remembers what value of the last picture you give is. Try finishing with the high value one, it worked for me.

Reactions: SickforThicc

PorkyPy

Oct 8, 2019
How to have Lina Corruption 2? I already complete sami corruption 2 but is still say i need to up her more.
I'm also having the same problem. I've gone through her corruption 2 items multiple times, have corruption 2 enabled, and still it thinks I haven't done her yet. Seems like a bug. Not sure what to do, very frustrating since it prevents from doing Lina corruption 2.... arghhh.

If anyone knows the fix for this please post it.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I'm also having the same problem. I've gone through her corruption 2 items multiple times, have corruption 2 enabled, and still it thinks I haven't done her yet. Seems like a bug. Not sure what to do, very frustrating since it prevents from doing Lina corruption 2.... arghhh.

If anyone knows the fix for this please post it.
You need to sell Lina your most expensive photo last (a $4 photo). It's a bug that has been fixed in the supporter versions.

Reactions: PorkyPy

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
sometimes the ingame guide glitches though. lots of bugs to work through, but I'm always excited when this game updates since the loop replay is so addictive and fun.

Aaaaaaaaa1

Nov 19, 2017
The problem with the walkthrough is that each path tells you what flag to activate, but there is no indication on where to search for the flag.

The flag in question for me is getting Lin's panties.
It's possible that this entire thing is impossible for me with haley here, but how on earth do I find out what to do? I don't know which event it's directed to.
Do I need to fail Lin's suitcase first?

Alright, my mistake was assuming I could only interact with rooms where there are icons. You can enter Lins room and the kitchen even without any icons.

Now How to get Lins help in manipulating the note?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tebix

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Just wanna be clear, is the only pregnancy content in the game so far the 2 pregnant dreams (3 counting the pregnancy discovery dream)?

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes