SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
You can also use the naked photo of Haily masturbating if she is at C1, or in the early access builds, the photo of Creampied Alex
No matter what I do, even with Hailey's photos or Sami dick poke photo Lina Won't unlock C2
Also Carla
The Came 3 times tree unlocks, but there's no continuation of "facial or bj lesson" when trying to get those achievements
Any assistance on either?

Jan 21, 2022
No matter what I do, even with Hailey's photos or Sami dick poke photo Lina Won't unlock C2
Also Carla
The Came 3 times tree unlocks, but there's no continuation of "facial or bj lesson" when trying to get those achievements
Any assistance on either?
I had that issue the first time I tried it and I may have already spent the pictures before so when I tried it I couldn't finish the corruption. Either way, when I had went straight for it with I believe just the starting photos from Alex's corruption and Sami dick poke photo I got the corruption.

SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
I had that issue the first time I tried it and I may have already spent the pictures before so when I tried it I couldn't finish the corruption. Either way, when I had went straight for it with I believe just the starting photos from Alex's corruption and Sami dick poke photo I got the corruption.
So there's a proper order you think?
I usually start with the higher tier photos, will try that
Any insight on the 2 Carla achievs?

Ok so ive managed to finally somehow get Lina corrupt 2, doing the exact same things but adding thr $$$$ photo last in line.
The Lin panties one seems to be eluding me on top of Carla topless/BJ session (is this involving Sami? I triggered a bonding convo with her, but can't get the unlock)
Lina also has 2x ?? In her nerve that I can't get open

Last edited:

Relyn

Sep 18, 2018
So I've been having a problem where the Lina corruption tips won't appear because "Sami needs to be corrupt to continue" despite having Sami at corruption 2 already. On top of that Sami's tips are listing her corruption 2 instructions despite already having it unlocked telling me I've already done all her progression. I've tried doing her corruption 2 from 1 a second time to make sure but it made no difference.

Edit: after some further testing I was still able to trigger the corruption making it all even more confusing.

Last edited:

asdasffasfasf

Mar 20, 2021
So there's a proper order you think?
I usually start with the higher tier photos, will try that
Any insight on the 2 Carla achievs?

Ok so ive managed to finally somehow get Lina corrupt 2, doing the exact same things but adding thr $$$$ photo last in line.
The Lin panties one seems to be eluding me on top of Carla topless/BJ session (is this involving Sami? I triggered a bonding convo with her, but can't get the unlock)
Lina also has 2x ?? In her nerve that I can't get open
Yes, I had to do the Sami photo last to get it to work. It didn't work when I used the Hailey masturbating pic though. I specifically only used the photo of Hailey's boobs and then the pic of Sami dick poke.

Reactions: SoylntGreen

SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
Yes, I had to do the Sami photo last to get it to work. It didn't work when I used the Hailey masturbating pic though. I specifically only used the photo of Hailey's boobs and then the pic of Sami dick poke.
I'm still having issues unlocking all of Carla's rewards, have you had better luck?

Reactions: tab2

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I feel like a moron I've been trying to do Haily 4 for a few updates now and no matter what I can't find her. I do all the follow along things it says in game but I seem to never be able to find her.

SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
I feel like a moron I've been trying to do Haily 4 for a few updates now and no matter what I can't find her. I do all the follow along things it says in game but I seem to never be able to find her.
Do you mean the hide and go seek part?
Following the notes does well
At the end you tally what you know
I did go with your instinct and you find her at the beach

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Do you mean the hide and go seek part?
Following the notes does well
At the end you tally what you know
I did go with your instinct and you find her at the beach
Go with your instinct is a shortcut for people who have already found her. This way you don't have to redo the hide and seek quest every time you want to see the finding haily scene.

The crucial moments are to tell her she's leaking on Saturday. In the Alex scene you check out back and find lin. At movie night you do NOT check for her outside. With Carla you go into the kitchen to check. With Jenny, get Linas photo. By combining these clues you can find where she is.

SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
Go with your instinct is a shortcut for people who have already found her. This way you don't have to redo the hide and seek quest every time you want to see the finding haily scene.

The crucial moments are to tell her she's leaking on Saturday. In the Alex scene you check out back and find lin. At movie night you do NOT check for her outside. With Carla you go into the kitchen to check. With Jenny, get Linas photo. By combining these clues you can find where she is.
I'm about to give up. I'm a hyper completionist so this is killing me lol if you can help.
Lina Topless continues to evade me, I thought this was an advanced version of the behind the cabin grope orgasm but I can't find it. Not even the hypnosis flash tits unlocks this so I have no idea wtf it is. There's also ??? on the top right next to Sami blowjob and Camera Testing that just wont unlock no matter how high/low her nerve is.
Carla is the big one.
The Godiva
Teaches BJ's
Facial
Are basically chinese writing to me because there's no tree that shows up at any point with her that hint at this

SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
I keep getting milk from the package, how do I get the pocket watch?
When you request a spy tool you get to choose. You might need to unlock some situations with Jenny / Lina or Cassidy to trigger a hypnosis conversation if you haven't already to trigger it
If you're at the end and Hailey is fully corrupt you get all the spy tools

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

I just keep getting stuck with checking the bedroom where Lina wants to trade photos. I get everything checked off, I remember some of my searches and just end up in the bedroom.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I'm about to give up. I'm a hyper completionist so this is killing me lol if you can help.
Lina Topless continues to evade me, I thought this was an advanced version of the behind the cabin grope orgasm but I can't find it. Not even the hypnosis flash tits unlocks this so I have no idea wtf it is. There's also ??? on the top right next to Sami blowjob and Camera Testing that just wont unlock no matter how high/low her nerve is.
Carla is the big one.
The Godiva
Teaches BJ's
Facial
Are basically chinese writing to me because there's no tree that shows up at any point with her that hint at this
Aight so the goal is to get these 4 points:
1683809388712.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lina Topless can be gotten from getting Lina to come with you in the hottub with Alex and Haily. It requires the mysterious package corruption.
The ??? Nerve is from the Haily scene
Carla is the big one.

The Godiva: Sunday Morning, This one actually had a bug in the guide, thank you for pointing that out.
Teaches BJ's: Also Sunday Morning
Facial

All in all The corruption system is probably due for an overhaul. It's current form hearkens back to the earliest days of the game where it represented a tiny push forward for the corruption of the world. It was a character breaking their limits in a smaller way than a full corruption level. This corruption was then used as a currency to activate corruption levels and other bonuses. This is why the same action doesn't necessarily always fulfill the same corruption point. Like many things this makes sense and could be quite good... but just not in the game that Cabin by the Lake has grown to be.

So I'm going to change it into something that does fit how the game currently is, something that more accurately defines viewing the content that the game has to offer rather than the current currency model. Not immediately mind you... it's something that requires actual planning and scheduling. This isn't just fiddling with a few lines of code after all.

Similarly... There are always going to be some scenes that are just total bastards to find. Part of how I write things is just that I want to know what would happen if you did X. The Alex fixes Sami scene is a good example. This is a scene that you set up by provoking Sami, until it's conclusion most of the events happening are off screen (Although I may one day write them) and then when the conclusion too it happens, Alex might bump into Carla who is having her own scene at the same time and place and it also depends on if you and Sami are sharing a bed, then it wont play at all if you aren't there. I want to know and experience the characters reactions to these things.

The result is a game that is... craggly, content is hidden in tiny nooks and crannies, because it is supposed to be. I try not to make any one thing too onerous but the natural nature of these compounding events is that, at a certain point, there is no other option. The result are weird and wonderful scenes, like Alex discovering Lin's lipstick mark on your penis. Currently the guide tracks every meaningful branch point, and by counting the number of those branch points we can discover how how large the game is. As of right now there are over 1600 branch points in the game, some of them are relatively meaningless, almost a hundred are just used for trading photos (1/photo/trading partner) other single points involve dozens and dozens of lines of dialogue and several unique renders. It is a massive game.

I think I got off topic there... oh well, I'm going to go to sleep.

SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
Aight so the goal is to get these 4 points:
View attachment 2612603

Lina Topless can be gotten from getting Lina to come with you in the hottub with Alex and Haily. It requires the mysterious package corruption.
The ??? Nerve is from the Haily scene
Carla is the big one.

The Godiva: Sunday Morning, This one actually had a bug in the guide, thank you for pointing that out.
Teaches BJ's: Also Sunday Morning
Facial

All in all The corruption system is probably due for an overhaul. It's current form hearkens back to the earliest days of the game where it represented a tiny push forward for the corruption of the world. It was a character breaking their limits in a smaller way than a full corruption level. This corruption was then used as a currency to activate corruption levels and other bonuses. This is why the same action doesn't necessarily always fulfill the same corruption point. Like many things this makes sense and could be quite good... but just not in the game that Cabin by the Lake has grown to be.

So I'm going to change it into something that does fit how the game currently is, something that more accurately defines viewing the content that the game has to offer rather than the current currency model. Not immediately mind you... it's something that requires actual planning and scheduling. This isn't just fiddling with a few lines of code after all.

Similarly... There are always going to be some scenes that are just total bastards to find. Part of how I write things is just that I want to know what would happen if you did X. The Alex fixes Sami scene is a good example. This is a scene that you set up by provoking Sami, until it's conclusion most of the events happening are off screen (Although I may one day write them) and then when the conclusion too it happens, Alex might bump into Carla who is having her own scene at the same time and place and it also depends on if you and Sami are sharing a bed, then it wont play at all if you aren't there. I want to know and experience the characters reactions to these things.

The result is a game that is... craggly, content is hidden in tiny nooks and crannies, because it is supposed to be. I try not to make any one thing too onerous but the natural nature of these compounding events is that, at a certain point, there is no other option. The result are weird and wonderful scenes, like Alex discovering Lin's lipstick mark on your penis. Currently the guide tracks every meaningful branch point, and by counting the number of those branch points we can discover how how large the game is. As of right now there are over 1600 branch points in the game, some of them are relatively meaningless, almost a hundred are just used for trading photos (1/photo/trading partner) other single points involve dozens and dozens of lines of dialogue and several unique renders. It is a massive game.

I think I got off topic there... oh well, I'm going to go to sleep.
Omg I must have done repeats like 50 times and never thought that those coincided with each other for Sami/Carla and Alex/Carla thank you so much!!!

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes