Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Looks like you're right. Nunu must be trolling us!
Okay so what happened here was:
I updated the thread to exactly how it's supposed to be, I pressed the report button. But the uploaders going through all that were being a bit slow, that's okay, they do great work and a tremendous amount of it.

So I think the uploader went and got the latest public and incremented the version numbers again, not realising they had already been incremented. Hence also the duplicated changelog. So it was all just a labeling accident from various people trying their best, but doing the same job twice.

CabinByTheLake-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Version 0.2 was over a year ago...
This is version 0.20, 18 versions ahead of this

Also, is it just me or is this compressed version slightly larger than the normal zip?

Go to your room friday night a poke sami with your dick then hand over to lin
You can also use the naked photo of Haily masturbating if she is at C1, or in the early access builds, the photo of Creampied Alex

Its such a shame when devs only go after 13% of the population with over inflated tractor trailer tire tits.
DD's to F's have about 20% of the population who like them.

Normal size of D's, C's and B's are over 60% of the population who like normal size breast, and if you throw in A's to AAA's you get over 64% of the population who like them.

Studies very from country to country but it remains about the same that C's are the most like breast size.
Love Carla.png

Realistically though studies show breast sizes have been increasing over the past 20+ years. The average size (not necessarily related to your stats for preferred size) in most western countries is about D-DD. Although at the same time this research is done by lingerie companies who both famously don't have standard sizes (1 inch diameter cup size my ass) and may be massaging people into different sizes. Sure you could get the C cup if you want it, but maybe you fit into this super sexy D cup (actually the same size) that only costs 12x as much.

At the end of the day, breasts can be very important to how women view themselves. It's not necessarily about how much other people enjoy them, and instead it can make you feel strong and sexy and empowered by having that larger cup size and that sexy underwear.

You are right though, much like a lot of fetishes or body traits, the sizes in this game aren't for everyone. You are free to like or dislike whatever you want. I would however like to thank you for coming here and bumping thread activity, it means a lot that you would spend your effort to help promote my game, even though it doesn't fit the things you like.

Jan 21, 2022
Its such a shame when devs only go after 13% of the population with over inflated tractor trailer tire tits.
DD's to F's have about 20% of the population who like them.

Normal size of D's, C's and B's are over 60% of the population who like normal size breast, and if you throw in A's to AAA's you get over 64% of the population who like them.

Studies very from country to country but it remains about the same that C's are the most like breast size.
Understandable, but I play for the gameplay and the story. Massive breasts are a nice lil treat every once in a while though.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
How do I get Lina corruption 2. The help screen just says I need higher Sami corruption, but I already have max.
1683349601303.png
This is the easiest way to get a 4$ photo.
Alternatively if Haily is at C1 you can ask her for a spy tool on Saturday night/midnight:
1683349722734.png

Aaaaaaaaa1

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone confirm if not having a picture of everyone you need when sending pictures to haley will get you stuck in an empty menu?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Okay so what happened here was:
I updated the thread to exactly how it's supposed to be, I pressed the report button. But the uploaders going through all that were being a bit slow, that's okay, they do great work and a tremendous amount of it.

So I think the uploader went and got the latest public and incremented the version numbers again, not realising they had already been incremented. Hence also the duplicated changelog. So it was all just a labeling accident from various people trying their best, but doing the same job twice.

Version 0.2 was over a year ago...
This is version 0.20, 18 versions ahead of this

Also, is it just me or is this compressed version slightly larger than the normal zip?
Yeah, I might have removed the "0" from the end by accident, but it will be re-uploaded anyway (given the hotfix).

The size difference might be due to some sites (like MEGA) reporting archive sized in MiB, instead of MB. We do our own compression, but unless the game is built on Unity or UE, the difference will be negligible.

TTTBBB123

Jul 29, 2019
How can i have Alex C5? The walktrough of her C5 didnt work. When i click on her Walkthrought is become like this.

MilkMan97

Aug 9, 2019
I've done quite a bit with this game, and it's very nice, but I'm absolutely puzzled about a couple of things. For one, the achievements about 'meeting somebody who doesn't exist'—I assume it's related to the weird dancing person in the forest, but no matter how many times I select that event, I just get the 'you feel tired' and pass out after seeing a glimpse of the skinwalker lady. Is it a problem of not having enough world corruption? I have over 35, and all the corruption 'paths' are as far as they'll go.
At least, I assume so, since Sami 2 and Lina 2 both just say "Sami needs to be more corrupt to continue" even though I see switches for them having that level in the guide. Patreon only, maybe? Regardless, I felt like asking the question here—how do you get those achievements, if it's even possible?

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I've done quite a bit with this game, and it's very nice, but I'm absolutely puzzled about a couple of things. For one, the achievements about 'meeting somebody who doesn't exist'—I assume it's related to the weird dancing person in the forest, but no matter how many times I select that event, I just get the 'you feel tired' and pass out after seeing a glimpse of the skinwalker lady. Is it a problem of not having enough world corruption? I have over 35, and all the corruption 'paths' are as far as they'll go.
At least, I assume so, since Sami 2 and Lina 2 both just say "Sami needs to be more corrupt to continue" even though I see switches for them having that level in the guide. Patreon only, maybe? Regardless, I felt like asking the question here—how do you get those achievements, if it's even possible?
The first is that you have to rollback (mouse wheel up) before the choice of that event until it gives you some different text and ends the reunion.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
On the "Alex Fixes Sami" event, it seems to break the trigger if you have both Sami bedcrawl and Carla wants to feed triggered, the event won't be available on Monday Early Morning even though it shows the conditions as green. The guide for the event also only shows Carla Fed as green and not Sami Bedcrawl.

Reactions: Nunu312

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
This might answer your question

MilkMan97

Aug 9, 2019
The first is that you have to rollback (mouse wheel up) before the choice of that event until it gives you some different text and ends the reunion.
I tried that, but it doesn't seem to do anything—instead, it gives me a different event like "there's nobody there, you get lost" and then skips forward.

Edit: Further testing has shown that over six runs the event plays out entirely the same. One time it was different, with the woman not appearing, but the run after that it went back to the same thing.

Last edited:

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So for Alex corruption 4 I'm trying to see how to corrupt her more but I get this error and will there be a gallery of some sort

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes